• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephi22

Its impossible to be bad with Oracle. I want to wreck pubs with him now till forever but unfortunately have a quiz tomorrow :(

Quesa

Items with styles are currnetly bugged in effigies
EiKQot4.png
I had the pointy hat equipped but it gave me the stupid white hair

allow me to rephrase: the oracle in my current game is absolutely garbage, and therefore completely 100% useless.

He hasn't had an impact in 90% of the fights because he either invises someone and then just walks away, or gets caught.

Acinixys

allow me to rephrase: the oracle in my current game is absolutely garbage, and therefore completely 100% useless.

He hasn't had an impact in 90% of the fights because he either invises someone and then just walks away, or gets caught.

Ember + Oracle lane is stupid

I think Oracle + any stun is going to suck ass to play vs

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, so the event really can just give you any item in the drop pool like first though. Prepare for Volvo to crash the hat market again.

This team got a Snowdrop set. Unless Valve changes something, tons of sets will drop from this event:
http://i.imgur.com/VV9MbS0.jpg

Edit: Ok, you only have a change of getting a set, so I guess its not going to completely crash the market (Until Russians figure out how to scam the system)

So I think oracle is a little strong, but he's not ridiculously so. He's only strong at my MMR cause people can't farm for shit.

Razzer

I have won my first contract, and also had my first contract denied. Dota giveth, Dota taketh away. All I know for certain is I'm instapicking PA for a while.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have won my first contract, and also had my first contract denied. Dota giveth, Dota taketh away. All I know for certain is I'm instapicking PA for a while.

She is up to a 70% pick rate. Whats even better is her win rate actually went up with the mass picking.

Aselith

DotA2_WL-AltAttack.gif

When Bristlebog try to get at you drop it like it's hot drop it likes hot

938%20-%20art%20caption%20hand_of_midas%20nature's_prophet%20quota%20sunglasses.jpg

Rollin down the midlane smokin Insight sippin on Bottled Haste

laid back with my mind on my gold and my gold on my mind

Hylian7

Honestly I don't think this event ruins games at all. It's only in unranked games, and the team I just played on were like "oh cool", but didn't really focus on it. We had a PA, she was supposed to kill Viper. During mid game in a teamfight she got it, we were like "Wooo, free shit!" and won the game.

Razzer

Honestly I don't think this event ruins games at all. It's only in unranked games, and the team I just played on were like "oh cool", but didn't really focus on it. We had a PA, she was supposed to kill Viper. During mid game in a teamfight she got it, we were like "Wooo, free shit!" and won the game.

In my last game the sniper tped to my lane, me and bounty were trading, I let myself get fairly low before retreating to tower to salve up, and the fucker ults me from fog. They orchestrated a plan to deny muh contract.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
In my last game the sniper tped to my lane, me and bounty were trading, I let myself get fairly low before retreating to tower to salve up, and the fucker ults me from fog. They orchestrated a plan to deny muh contract.

Get Reked

I hope there is some lore follow up to this contract businesses.

At least I've got something to do until the PA madness ends. Bye forever.
B27jO98CMAAfFuU.jpg:large

I got the Digital Version of Smash (Never going to sell it, so why get a disc?), and preordered a Kirby and Link Amiibo. Not sure if I want a gamecube adapter, I think the Classic Controller Pro will be good enough, and right now no other game supports the thing as far as I know.

Hylian7

And they won the game, right?

At least I've got something to do until the PA madness ends. Bye forever.
B27jO98CMAAfFuU.jpg:large

HOW DID YOU GET IT EARLY, YOU LUCKY FUCK?

Hylian7

Yeah, the other lanes got #rektgafscrubs.

I really don't see the problem then. It helped them win the game. I mean, it would only really be a problem if they just repeatedly tried to 5-man the target and failed, feeding rampage after rampage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom