• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

I really don't see the problem then. It helped them win the game. I mean, it would only really be a problem if they just repeatedly tried to 5-man the target and failed, feeding rampage after rampage.

They only had to ensure Sniper killed me first one time. I'm not complaining, it was pretty clever tbh. The contract I got I just saw Viper and went ham under T2 tower.

bbd23

and the game still counted lmao..what the hell. volvo pls

the ancient took like 3 minutes to explode once they all dc'd too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like a bunch of Pro CS:Go players are getting Vac bans.

Oh yeah, for the event the person who picks PA keeps the contract even if they swap.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The video game awards has a fan vote category for best esports team, featuring this totally up to date picture of EG's Dota team

YvUVSzC.png

manfestival

I just tried on slim fit chinos for the first time in my life. I felt like I was putting on a wet suit. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE A PART OF MY WARDROBE? :rant over:

Zoon

Notes from my last game:
1)Midas is very good even late, if you are losing.
2)Oracle is broken.Literally broken.He was like 0-7-0 and after he started using his ulti on our carries we won a game that we were losing by 25-3 or something.

NBtoaster

3/3 with Oracle so far, played as support. I messed up a couple of times and healed an enemy because the purge range is so low. Ideally you purge then purifty while the purge projectile is in the air but thats sometimes difficult.

Need to remember to use the ult liberally, like if you're in base and somebody tps out just give it to them. 20 sec cooldown is pretty nuts.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Easy money
- gold ones
- particle effects
- pro players
- modelers

- Ones that make the heroes colors look like they are panted on and are weathered with time
- Onyx stone ones
- Jade ones
- Ones with multiple heroes
- Ones for courier's and summons
- Trophies
- Custom made buildings that just look cool

And don't forget
- Unusual effigies

Oh, you know what would be super cool, is that if Heroic Items could be effigies instead. Far more bad ass then some QoP sword that has nothing to do with the game. Character get First Blood, can show ether the hero killed or the player doing the animation when the first blood happened. Similar for Rampage, and you can have the character in the victory animation for a team victory.

Satch

Banned

and i was punished with a loss for picking her

bye felicia, you tried it

5wvvfgy.jpg

edit: as a matter of fact i lose with that hero all the time even back when i used to spam pick her before all the buffs came

we've never been meant to be

sixghost

Is refresher a legit 5th or 6th item on jugg if you have aghs? Assuming your first items were stuff like bots, aghs, mjollnir, butterfly, I guess abyssal, diffusal or MKB are the alternitives.

Aselith

Is refresher a legit 5th or 6th item on jugg if you have aghs? Assuming your first items were stuff like bots, aghs, mjollnir, butterfly, I guess abyssal, diffusal or MKB are the alternitives.

I tried it once but he really didn't have the mana pool to support two + the refresh :( Most disappointing moment of my life.

Icefrog pls

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I bought 5 of those prediction charms. Lets win some fireworks!

Guys, why can't I delete the PA Arcana? Why won't Valve let me literally throw my money away?

kvk1

i find the whole contract thing charming.

Admittedly my sample size of games with the current patch is just one, but still, nobody on either team went out of their way to do something they wouldn't in any other game.

Once the horn went off it's just Doto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom