• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I get to 2.8k my next 5-10 teams are absolutely trash. This is the 2nd time this has happened. I don't understand how moving from 2.6k to 2.8k suddenly makes everyone not know how to use their spells.

Razzer

Every time I get to 2.8k my next 5-10 teams are absolutely trash. This is the 2nd time this has happened. I don't understand how moving from 2.6k to 2.8k suddenly makes everyone not know how to use their spells.

The people you get at 2.8K will be the same as 2.6K on an individual level. Simply because you don't perform at a 2.8K level every game you play, it's just a number after all. It's just a matter of a few unlucky games in a row where your team is having a bad day.

Bah I got the Mirana wings from the compendium. Is there a way to get more chances at that smexy gold skadi?

:O

i want mirana wings

to answer your question yeah when you get more levels in your compendium or wait a week when the chest is marketable and buy some off the marketplace

W1SSY

Bah I got the Mirana wings from the compendium. Is there a way to get more chances at that smexy gold skadi?

Dude Mirana wings are super rare legit not available because she does not have wings.

You should get another chest when the goal is met and also for each 10 levels in the compendium. So far the only way to level it up is buying the points in the store.

BraXzy

:O

i want mirana wings

to answer your question yeah when you get more levels in your compendium or wait a week when the chest is marketable and buy some off the marketplace

Dude Mirana wings are super rare legit not available because she does not have wings.

You should get another chest when the goal is met and also for each 10 levels in the compendium. So far the only way to level it up is buying the points in the store.

Derp. I was playing Mirana at the time and mixed it up. Someone please make Mirana wings a thing? :D

I might level up my compendium. It took me awhile to find the damn thing, it hasn't been added to my profile. Wondering if that's because it has only just released, the prediction stuff is locked too.

BraXzy

Great, I bought gems because I'm easily tempted.. unlocked three chest levels, one dropped into my inventory? GG :/

W1SSY

Do I really need to get 50 to get more Immortal chests? God damn?
Wait is it 50 for more immortals? What do you get at increments of 10? It also lists a treasure but didn't specify so I thought that would be more of the immortal chests.

^ no no no, its meant to be an immortal every 10 levels

nvm... it looks like its every 10 after level 50? wtf?

Edit2: holy shit this compendium has so many errors..how did volvo greenlight this

BraXzy

oh we all get skadi slark items now? did the skadi market for that Slark item tank?

The Hookblade of Skadi, which is tradable, is slightly different to the chest drop, which is called the Barb of Skadi. Will check now to see if it looks the same.

EDIT: Had a look, they look near identical based on a YT vid. But the effect seems a little different.. Also the price seems to have halved to £73 from £135 now :3

shira

^ no no no, its meant to be an immortal every 10 levels

nvm... it looks like its every 10 after level 50? wtf?

Edit2: holy shit this compendium has so many errors..how did volvo greenlight this
green-eyes-2.jpg

the cash must flow

Also there is only what 5 of them? Any immortal after that is just hoarding for selling

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Taking a couple breaks from Dota has done wonders for my demeanor. Playing more casually I still play like shit but I kinda don't care anymore.

Guys what the hell do I get on Dark Seer, I've played him a bunch but I have no idea what his purpose is except get items the team needs. I got mek and Crimson Guard vs a 5 carry lineup and then had no idea what to do with my gold.

btw if anyone wants this crap PA sword I'll trade it for most other items in the immortal chest except the Axe thing(don't play him). Preferably the QoP wings :)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Set up a trade using the Gift Wrap system, that's what I did with Wissy.

Just realize that you cannot regift a gift for 30 days after opening it, so make sure it goes where you want it to go. Learned that the hard way.

^ took me a minute to realise what they meant by every 20 levels...when on the main site they clearly state every 10 levels, GG WP Perfect World

you do get a chest every 10 levels

it alternates

you get one of the same chest every 20

the second chest doesnt exist yet it has to be unlocked by the community

The DAC prize pool is going up pretty fast

That's good, the more tournaments we have that can get close to TI in stature and earnings the better. Also we can only hope the shitty tournaments that can't get their act together either disappear or big teams don't go to them. Sickens me to see so many not paying out and shit.

sixghost

2DUBzNA.jpg

You could have given me 20 guesses and I wouldn't have known what this item icon is supposed to be. This shit seriously needs to stop. Some of the treant and beastmaster summon cosmetics were already toeing the line, but this is the type of stuff that will kill dota.

Satch

Banned
i just played a game and my team won and i dont even feel good about it

im dead inside

2DUBzNA.jpg

You could have given me 20 guesses and I wouldn't have known what this item icon is supposed to be. This shit seriously needs to stop. Some of the treant and beastmaster summon cosmetics were already toeing the line, but this is the type of stuff that will kill dota.

what am i looking at

??? blink dagger and crimson guard

2DUBzNA.jpg

To be clear to anyone that doesn't know, it's blademail. And yeah it's ridiculous, I can deal with custom spell icons, those would be annoying mostly to new players, but this is straight confusing and affecting gameplay. I hope it goes away fast.

2DUBzNA.jpg

valve know dota is dying so they are milking it with ott cosmetics while they can

bounchfx

2DUBzNA.jpg

wait, what is this? what is that supposed to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom