• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madouu

I think misery is a good player but he is obviously brought in to replace aui. Just a support for support swap won't change much for cloud9.

That's fair, maybe they realized Fear and Universe weren't going to be playing for long anymore and wanted a younger team? At this point it's unclear.

Sumail really has the perfect environment to grow up as a player with all these super experienced players around him.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
DAC changed the team rosters to say Coming Soon for EG and Secret. Little Late guys.

They only commented out the names and its still in the source code too

xanavi

Team Secret now has two former supports that have said they wanted to play carry and two mids that haven't really played anything but.

Puppey is going to be suffering from some intense lone pub support syndrome.

Secret going to play mind games by simply changing who plays where depending on the other team.

Switching around roles mid-series always looked more like desperation to me than anything else.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Team Secret now has two former supports that have said they wanted to play carry and two mids that haven't really played anything but.

Puppey is going to be suffering from some intense lone pub support syndrome.

Secret going to play mind games by simply changing who plays where depending on the other team.

I doubt Secret has the money or winning potential to outbid EG, it's probably a more personal reason.

Well everyone knows that team did not really get along that well, but it hadn't stopped them from sticking together up until now. Maybe RTZ and Zai were always waiting for that perfect opportunity to leave.

kasane

for all we know the one who has secret is also a billion dollar company whos mad at amazon so they wanted to steal their players

/fanficend

Qvoth

rtz and zai to secret, sumail and aui to c9? holy shit
sad to hear puppey and kuroky not going back to navi though, dendi please just leave navi and find a better team ; ;

shira

Okay guys I finally got it

Dendi to Alliance

where is your god now

I's been saying that for months

LwOObZP.png

Ehome and BG confirmed for DAC

Suddenly care a lot less about Secret, Notail was such a standout player for them, teams always had to ban around him and yet he's the one they kicked, feels like a strange move.

Suddenly care a lot less about Secret, Notail was such a standout player for them, teams always had to ban around him and yet he's the one they kicked, feels like a strange move.

He might have left, maybe he didn't want to stay because Tal left.

edit: lol LD just fired shots at his own parents

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So Team Tinker still has some life in them, I'm guessing they haven't disbanded yet if they are slotted for DAC.

He might have left, maybe he didn't want to stay because Tal left.

edit: lol LD just fired shots at his own parents

Yeah we'll probably find out more when they make their statement

To be honest the shuffle was kind of obvious after Arteezy said him and Zai were going to China and Matt said that Secret were invited to DAC so not like Perfect World were the ones to leak it really

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how much the boxes on their own will be once the 7 day sale cooldown finishes, or if Valve will change it to March like the items.

I don't really want to pay $30 more for the full set of DAC items. I'll just have to play it by ear and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom