• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
today i lost a game of dota but i wont elaborate anymore.

Thanks for following me on livejournal

tell me more about ur shitty teammates ur homeric struggle ur emotion the feelings the zomgihate dota PLEASE; the thread needs like 1 or 2 more posts to be a complete dunnings-krueger phd research paper

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
the fuck? why wouldn't they have been practicing? why would RTZ and Zai have to leave in order for them to practice? Is it even possible that's true? I don't understand how a team plays at such a high level without practicing.
Navi went years without practicing.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Navi went years without practicing.

how exactly do we know this

Pretty sure they played at least 1 scrim in those "years," though with all their success i'm sure they half-assed practice games and probably didn't boot camp as long as other teams nor care as much. Don't think that means we can say they never practiced.

Razzer

tell me more about ur shitty teammates ur homeric struggle ur emotion the feelings the zomgihate dota PLEASE; the thread needs like 1 or 2 more posts to be a complete dunnings-krueger phd research paper
But dude, I'm telling you my team was shit! Shit I say! I know it's hard to believe it, but I had dumb teammates! UGj, I'M SO AnGry and stuff I guess.

Also guys, I think urn is not very useful, the stats are really mediocre.

Hylian7

I discovered the Lone Druid bear can take the super rune and get the money and you get the XP if sylla is in range of it.

Razzer

I first heard riptide in this mega mix whilst looking for dota music, still prefer that version over all the ones I've heard since, tho that cover is pretty good.

Also, I fucking love the BBC.

hylian pls, stop responding.

they learnt a phrase and theyre going to use it anywhere they can fit it in

pls BibleThump moeMini PJSalt, no need for tears.

Not subscribing to the idea that top players won't benefit from practicing/scrimming.

Rtz for example could have spent the time learning how to play ember properly

Razzer

Not subscribing to the idea that top players won't benefit from practicing/scrimming.

Rtz for example could have spent the time learning how to play ember properly

Fo sure. I also think that as a generation of Tier 1 players retire and people start developing ways of focusing on individual parts of play, coaching should improve, which can do a lot for how much improvement players actually get out of practice.

shira

Eul's SF. Damn I could never pull this off in teh trench

While we're on the topic(kind of):

Do you people listen to music when playing Dota? Or just in-game stuff?

I pick 3 minute songs so I know when the wagon is coming.

Fo sure. I also think that as a generation of Tier 1 players retire and people start developing ways of focusing on individual parts of play, coaching should improve, which can do a lot for how much improvement players actually get out of practice.

They should change it so that 1 coach/6th player can talk during the game and take timers in the booth. We've gotten to the point where a 6th person can make a huge difference and it also negates that whole injury thing because every team will have a 6th that can play should injury occur or whatever you want to kick someone before TI. No problem. Shit isn't working and you want to sub in a meepo/pudge specialst. Get W33 or Jenkins some cash money on top teams

i just listen to spotify playlists but somtimes a bad song comes on and i die trying to change it

i cant wait for the day dendi subs in for rtz

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Valve could have just busted something again. What day was the game? Do you have a weather effect equipped?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Am I too late to declare my waifu?

blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom