• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Did someone say waifus?

We need some ground rules here
10a.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So is Juggernaut the "free mmr" hero this patch? 4th more popular hero, 54.05% winrate.
Yeah, just avoid picking him if the enemy has a bunch of heroes you can't kill with your Ult, people with disjoints like mirana and storm, or tanky people like pudge and ogre.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've got a 75% winrate with Jugg and I haven't played him in 4 months. "Free MMR this patch." Ya'll bandwagon jumpin motherfuckers. He's just as savage now as he has been he's just FotM for all the no-skill losers trying to claw their way outta the trench.

TUSR

Banned
I've got a 75% winrate with Jugg and I haven't played him in 4 months. "Free MMR this patch." Ya'll bandwagon jumpin motherfuckers. He's just as savage now as he has been he's just FotM for all the no-skill losers trying to claw their way outta the trench.
Ogre was free mmr last patch, I had over 93% win rate on him.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You know, the DAC site does actually say you should get a new immortal chest every 10 levels, and doesn't have any stipulation you need to get to level 50.

Once you purchase the Compendium, you will receive one immortal treasure.
Once the stretch goal reached another immortal treasure will be unlocked.
You will receive treasure every 10 Compendium levels.

http://dac.dota2.com.cn/compendium/index_eng.htm

Tried making a topic on reddit, but it looks like its just being downvoted.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Any reason why Arteezy goes Euls on SF first?

I've never seen that before .. I haven't seen SF in a while though either.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He's fucking around.

Also Euls is best item.

Euls is another item that literally any hero can build. It's just pretty damn good. Someone as good as RTZ can afford to build it first, too.

Aselith

SF ult does more damage the closer you are to an enemy due to more of the balls hitting you so if you Euls them and get right below them you can hit them for close to full damage.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I thought it was for the above along with some extra mana regen. He also goes into mek not long after it as well.

I always went bkb first (i think, from memory, it's been a while). Can't see myself ever being good enough for Euls.

Thanks for the answers.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Steve you didn't tell us you were going pro.

Sianos

Phantom Lancer winrate this patch is 94.74% out of 19 games played; dopplewalk is a beautiful, beautiful skill. Press W for win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom