• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfaex

That was like one of my skewers Fear.
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

shira

PA arcana is twice more expensive in the market than in the dota 2 store. Wut

That's the pre-order bunuduru. Only for hard core collectors.

If you open that up in your dota account it will turn to the regular bunduru. It's just something that is super rare.

DarkKyo

Level 3 Arcana (100 points).

B2-xllZCUAE4FqP.png:large

B2-wyUKCEAA3mYA.png:large

This is underwhelming to me. I'm still going to try to unlock it but the first form and presumably the second look much better color-scheme wise. I kind of wish they just left it the same color as the first form but made the particles much crazier.
Edit: a slick neon purple would have been cooler too

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You know, I think if they nerf any of Oracle's spells it will be his Q. His other two major spells have the drawback of their double edged nature, but his Q is extremely powerful and doesn't really have a draw back.

The Ult I think is fine, maybe the cool down is a bit too short.

You know, I think if they nerf any of Oracle's spells it will be his Q. His other two major spells have the drawback of their double edged nature, but his Q is extremely powerful and doesn't really have a draw back.

The Ult I think is fine, maybe the cool down is a bit too short.

have it so it scales down the further they are away

having to only be in range to start casting it and then you can run halfway down the map and its still charging is hilarious

laning as slark with an oracle who spent the entire laning phase stealing my lh and then claims halfway through the game after buying absolutely no support items that oracle isn't a support

pub games are fun :)

...and your MMR low?

I genuinely haven't run into lh stealing supps in ages.

Chris R

Oracle last night claimed I was stealing his farm on my Sniper...

Not stealing your farm dude, just keeping the super creeps from bashing down our T4s.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Level 3 Arcana (100 points).

How is this unlocked? Is it a limited time or can I get this for my Arcana whenever?

NVM, I found it.

Welp, I need to start grinding games.

inkls

Is that the intended behavior? That seems kind of crazy.

Didn't get fixed during patch so I dunno. His purge didn't purge omni's repel which I though was how it works, but they fixed that. (also this means hes the only hero that can purge repel with his ability?)

How is this unlocked? Is it a limited time or can I get this for my Arcana whenever?

NVM, I found it.

Welp, I need to start grinding games.

good thing is, all you need to do is own the arcana and win game. you don't actually need to play PA.

Also, this event really isn't fun at all. It puts too much pressure on contracted players and seems to cause a lot of anger because people won't get a chance to get items.

Chris R

Wish your progress would be tracked even without the Arcana... just in case I decide to buy it at some point in the future :(

Demoli

Dreamleague have updated all their versions of dota right? I would have thought brood and phoenix were priorities on the picking phase, specially phoenix.

TheCrow

Dreamleague have updated all their versions of dota right? I would have thought brood and phoenix were priorities on the picking phase, specially phoenix.

I believe they have, they were excited at the prospect of seeing them yesterday. But I wouldn't be surprised if teams agreed to not pick them.

Quesa

If they want to nerf oracle they need to look at his ridic attack range/BAT combo. Who needs mana when your right click is that good in lane

I believe they have, they were excited at the prospect of seeing them yesterday. But I wouldn't be surprised if teams agreed to not pick them.

I'm pretty sure it's more that they haven't practiced with those heroes yet. No reason to risk a win just because you want to use some new heroes. Brood especially isn't the easiest to fit into a lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom