• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
44f77541aa.png

LOLOLOL

BraXzy

Haven't played Dota much in a good while.

Hop back on, first game.

Pick PA. Arcananananana.

Barely ever played PA as it is.

Somehow manage to kill Slark (contract).

Somehow win the game.

Gets a trophy.

From the other side of the pond:

Riot's take on owner multiple teams. I guess more people will be open to the fact that Maelk owns a League of Legends team as well now.

http://na.lolesports.com/articles/new-sale-sponsorships-rule
No Team Owner or Team Manager may own or control, directly or indirectly, or have a direct (e.g., ownership) or indirect (e.g., a contractual arrangement) financial interest, or be an employee or contractor of, more than one League of Legends team in a professional e-sports league. Any buyback provision, right of first purchase, or similar interest in a Team shall be treated as a controlling interest in such Team for the purposes of enforcing ownership restrictions.

Sounds good to me. We need this in dota tournys.

BraXzy

Are the contract kill things not guaranteed to drop something if all criteria is met? Or did I fall victim to the servers going down?

Either way, as much as it makes every game involve a PA and also usually an Oracle, I am kinda enjoying the added little mini game and the rush for everyone to try and win something.

ink4n3

Man, arcana market is crashing and Valve locked my account from buying anything until the 25th because I used a new credit card to add funds yesterday...

BraXzy

I love the Effigy things. No one knows if we'll ever get more than two right? I should probably read back through this thread.

csgo is going through a whole thing where tons of their pros got caught cheating and theyre all getting banned

dota pros getting hit is hilarious

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Does Navi make use of a team house? I know they have a CS:Go team, is it possible FNG played on a machine with a hack still running?

I remember watching that olofemeister video with him jump headshotting people ten miles away with a pistol and thinking no way that wasn't cheating.

Good that people are finally getting caught.

edit: here I found it http://fragbite.se/fragtv/video/1952/olofm-vs-navi

the last one over the box/crate/thing looks like he gets the headshot before he aimed at him. I think it's just a quirk of the video, but man that looks bizarre.

...Are the servers down? I'm not able to queue.

**nvm, restarted client and it's fixed.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Replays look fucked up in CSGO because they play back in 16 tick instead of 64, but yeah... Any mid air headshot with PSP is a hack. KQLY won 25 grand on one when pasha was planting and he just got banned too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom