• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is what Anime does to your brain m8s

FTFY
Kappa

Volodja

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1040831718

Well done everyone. What an epic comeback, with everyone doing their part. (Mine was tanking their attention for the first 30 mins
cry.gif
)
Christ, I spent 90% of this game just waiting for them to go on sniper and eulsing Axe when he went in with blademail and then trying to keep sniper alive with ult into Fate's Edict into Purifying Flames whenever he was fleeing and then using Fortune's End whenever the enemy tried fleeing.

BHK3

Banned
Don't ever buy anything from Best Buy. A bunch of goddamn crooks and liars.

Lol just came from that thread

Played Oracle, pretty fun guy, but his numbers are absurd, other than that I think he's fine, much higher cooldown on his ult is needed, his Q is already nerfed(it was instant and non-disjointable in dota 1) and mana/cd tweaks for his W and E.

Hylian7

Lol just came from that thread

Played Oracle, pretty fun guy, but his numbers are absurd, other than that I think he's fine, much higher cooldown on his ult is needed, his Q is already nerfed(it was instant and non-disjointable in dota 1) and mana/cd tweaks for his W and E.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=139901839
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=139900810

Loads of stories in both of these threads. Enjoy.

Shinypogs

2/2 with fulfilling/denying contracts. As much as having them popup makes me nervous it's sort of fun at the same time.

Also Bane + PA + Oracle is a ridiculously strong combo.

Snowdrift

it's almost undoubtedly skewed unless he plays like 10+ games a day.
That said, it probably does point to a trend, since those numbers are pretty huge.

Its definitely skewed, but still a little odd. Not really sure why I'm getting matched up on US:E more often, or why the W% has dropped so drastically.

Rough month.

PLdAa61.png

kvk1

Lol? I don't get it :)

Sorry, I'm being a smartass.
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

He is able to farm very fast with his treants. You want to take advantage of that and get some core items up real fast. There are little quirks to when to summon his treants, microing them for most efficient camp clear, whether to go midas, damage build vs. split push build, etc. but if it's your first time playing him don't worry about that for now. You can always read up on the minutia later.

Most important thing is not to tunnel vision yourself into the jungle farm. When moving from camp to camp, or even between taking out individual creeps, always check out the map for possible gank opportunities, opposition's item progression, runes, etc. and notify your teammates.

I'm not a huge NP player, so maybe another kind soul here can expand.

Chris R

Mid razor vs mid OD?

Most of the time Razor will beat OD easy.

I was solo safelane and he was solo off. I had no mana for the longest time and he could have pushed me out of lane with a little more effort since I burned through my tangoes so quickly. Ended up out csing him by 4 at the 10 min mark it looks like but like I said it should have been different. Picked a bad build too but that's because I'm stupid.

I was solo safelane and he was solo off. I had no mana for the longest time and he could have pushed me out of lane with a little more effort since I burned through my tangoes so quickly. Ended up out csing him by 4 at the 10 min mark it looks like but like I said it should have been different. Picked a bad build too but that's because I'm stupid.

If you are going against OD with Razor 1on1, you need to skill Static Link and Unstable Current instead of Plasma Field.

Purge did a video (it is kinda old though) about this situation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Vg6KzVSLQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom