• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Oh god I can't stand this dreamleague cast.

Shane:I don't know anything about phoenix

Dad: Me neither

Shane: What should he do

Dad: I don't know

I think bulba and qojqva seem worse than they are because the meta isn't really in their favour, and their drafts never play to their strengths. That isn't to say they don't play poorly, but it's not totally their fault.

Wok

Where yo BKB at man.

Edit: Oh there it is, whoops. Should still be earlier.

Talk about earlier... Sometimes I stop farming to avoid feeding. Minutes 16 to 32 below.

0DYlIdi.png

tATQFYy.png

xtgSKoW.png

he never played it correctly in pubs either.
Yeah that's mostly what I was basing it on, he looks lost on it and hates playing it.
I think bulba and qojqva seem worse than they are because the meta isn't really in their favour, and their drafts never play to their strengths. That isn't to say they don't play poorly, but it's not totally their fault.

Bulba is a decent offlaner but a meh support IMO. I think Qojqva only did that well on Liquid because their entire gameplan was based around him. TT really need a good 6th position support like Akke or PPD.

Hylian7

In about 5 minutes, we have the GRAND FINAL of the Giant Bomb Community Tournament. I will be casting. The game will be not one, but two of GAF's own:

YOLO (stevewinwood stack)
vs
Freakinchair's Fraud Squad (Ellen Pudge stack)

I will be casting this game, it will be a best of 3. Best of luck to both teams.

http://www.hitbox.tv/HylianSeven

bulba is okay sometimes

sing cant offlane

phoenix isnt hard sing plz

edit sing wtf are you doing

the fact that he continues to dive in and nova without confirming the attack speed debuff on at least a couple of them just shows how little understanding he has on the hero. and it's not like he's *never* played Phoenix. he's just never learned how to play it correctly, it seems. pretty embarrassing.

edit: holy fuckin shit, sing. you're awful

edit: virtusthrow!

Yeah that's mostly what I was basing it on, he looks lost on it and hates playing it.

Bulba is a decent offlaner but a meh support IMO. I think Qojqva only did that well on Liquid because their entire gameplan was based around him. TT really need a good 6th position support like Akke or PPD.

I definitely agree with this. Their players all want farm (except EGM) and it rarely works out.

I definitely agree with this. Their players all want farm (except EGM) and it rarely works out.

EGM is actually also a really greedy support, he's the one that forced Akke to be dirt poor all the time because he bought all the support items. They definitely need a support that's experienced and is content with zero farm.

Loda/Pajkatt
Sing
Bulldog/Pajkatt
EGM
Akke

EGM is actually also a really greedy support, he's the one that forced Akke to be dirt poor all the time because he bought all the support items. They definitely need a support that's experienced and is content with zero farm.

Loda/Pajkatt
Sing
Bulldog/Pajkatt
EGM
Akke

EGM's greedy, but he used to play a pretty competent 5 back in alliance with certain drafts. He definitely prefers to play with farm though, obviously.

**Every time I see the dreamleague scoreboard I get bummed about not seeing any more march games.

They also need to expand their hero pool/make starts based on the heroes they are good with like sings Troll.

think their hero pools are fine, but they don't draft well at all.

Razzer

Loda/Pajkatt
Sing
Bulldog/Pajkatt
EGM
Akke

I actually like the idea of Sing on Alliance from a fan perspective.

That said, I hold no illusions about the quality of TT anymore. The individual players isn't even the biggest problem from what I've seen. They don't seem to have a leader that can keep them focused on their gameplan. The biggest sign of this is that they waste smokes constantly.

That said, I hold no illusions about the quality of TT anymore. The individual players isn't even the biggest problem from what I've seen. They don't seem to have a leader that can keep them focused on their gameplan. The biggest sign of this is that they waste smokes constantly.

I think they have plenty of potential as a team, but it'll take quite a bit of playstyle change. A roster swap or two would do wonders for them.

Oh, also something I noticed is that EGM and Bulba are an awful support duo. They're almost always by themselves, never roaming as a duo or communicating really well. I constantly see EGM afk farming while he's kind of needed elsewhere, he really needs an experienced leader type to string him along.

Wok

Got my first contract fulfilled. Killing weaver by myself was not easy, but the team was really supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom