• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

For realzies now!

http://www.hitbox.tv/hylianseven

Drafting will begin in two minutes! (delay time)

Phoenix! I hope we will see some nice plays!

DpsST1H.jpg

I am so fucking tired of people giving up 20 minutes in when we scale harder.

Also shoutouts to people who don't think weaver is a hard carry.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
I am digging Oracle, that hero is just too awesome (for all roles).

item progression
.gloves
.phase boots
.gloves -> maelstorm
.MKB (if PA is in the opposite team)
.maelstorm -> mjollnir

Well thanks for the games guys!

Even though the tournament took years to finish, we had a lot of fun and it was a great experience! There were a couple of glimpses of quality play for us in the last game before the ultimate squash into the ground :p

Second place is pretty good though, we'll take it!

Good games with everyone and thanks for participating! I'm glad I was part of it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Amazon just emailed me to inform me I saved $.06 on my Amiibo purchase due to their preorder price guarantee. Such savings.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Amazon just emailed me to inform me I saved $.06 on my Amiibo purchase due to their preorder price guarantee. Such savings.

Bro, that can buy you two BZZ Pugna bracers get on it.

Which of my favorite heroes should I pick for my effigy? Or should I wait a bit to make sure effigies are fully fixed/implemented and it's confirmed valve will let your reset (or buy more) blocks?

Also bonus points if you can guess the specific animation I took the poses from.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The reddit whining for Effigies is so annoying, the community seems to feel they are entitled to unlimited free redos and it to be exclusive to compendium owners.

I dunno, I'm glad they complain about some stuff, like the techies arcana sign or the prediction prompts in this event. You don't have to look at the site if you don't want to.

JustinBB7

They're not tradeable or marketable, and if they're not selling them, why not allow infinite redos.

So I guess they will sell them at some point..

Indignate

If they plan on selling these things, unlimited redo is obviously not going to work out.

They should however give everyone a free pass to go back if they add in animations (instead of having to PM a guy on a forum because styles weren't working).

Acinixys

Which of my favorite heroes should I pick for my effigy? Or should I wait a bit to make sure effigies are fully fixed/implemented and it's confirmed valve will let your reset (or buy more) blocks?

Also bonus points if you can guess the specific animation I took the poses from.

I have that exact Jakiro Dual Breath pose

It looks so nice in game, especially when the game bugs out and gives the statues colour

Also

Centuar is his Win animation
ES is his Enchant Totem attack im sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom