• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

omg

that bird ad

im dying

What exactly happened between EE and h4nn1? I haven't been home for a few days and I've just seen a random video where h4nn1 wipes his hair or something

EE wanted to play a pub

Hanni Qd him for SEA which has 400+ ping when he (EE) left the room

EE got buttblasted when he lost

EE Pored a can of monster over Hannis head in retribution

DIGITAL SPORTS

Madn

What exactly happened between EE and h4nn1? I haven't been home for a few days and I've just seen a random video where h4nn1 wipes his hair or something

aeolist

Banned

ee was queuing for a ranked mm game on one of the computers there and stepped away for a minute, hanni changed his region to SEA and ee didn't notice when he got back. he played a game with 400 ping and hanni was joking about it on the cast so ee dumped a can of monster on his head.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

That was it. H4nn1 wiped his hair and it's been a cavalcade of drama since. Reddit really blew it out of proportion tho.

Madn

Yeah, I guess it was about nothing. Still I wish professional players acted a bit more professional. Not that sports players always do, but stil..

kvk1

crazy.gif

What a night. You guys shoulda been there. Salsa & and merengue game too stronk. Also, do I look like the fuckin weedman in a pink pastel button down and slacks, sittin at a table full of ladies? I know we were having a ball, but it's not because we're high. That was a first in life and it was so out of the blue.

Anyway, EG so strong these days. Man.

kvk1

i just had an epiphany as to why i love the stanley parable announcer so much

it's the closest thing we'll ever get to a jeremy clarkson announcer

Goddamn, todays dreamleague games have been really fun. This one is just icing on the cake. Tbh I was expecting [A] to get stomped hard. Not like it matters anymore, but this is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom