• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWEET finally found a way to bypass the shitty twitch EU servers. From barley watching on constant buffering medium quality to watching source with 0 buffering!

aaaaand game paused for 10 years now >_>

aeolist

Banned
the ET spirit bug kicked in and it was stuck by bot rune, bone7 was dead so when everyone stopped to let aui get it back the death timer was ticking down. it got complicated, game got remade and it took like 10 minutes. if they hadn't paused alliance would have gotten rosh pretty easily but during the pause c9 worked out a plan and had ee jump in and chrono just before rosh died, then denied the aegis because he didn't have a slot and jumped out.

it's not worth complaining over but that's bad sportsmanship to me.

Demoli

Can someone explain to me what EE did? I saw that the ET spirit was bugged, but I kinda tuned it out after a while.

Alliance would pretty easily taken rosh since ET was out of position, Storm was dead and Void was far away aswel.

Elder Titan's spirit bugged out though, so they had to rehost, then over the course of 15 mins they tried to fix the bug. They eventually managed, but envy walked into the pit, chrono'd and denied the aegis.

Alliance would pretty easily taken rosh since ET was out of position, Storm was dead and Void was far away aswel.

Elder Titan's spirit bugged out though, so they had to rehost, then over the course of 15 mins they tried to fix the bug. They eventually managed, but envy walked into the pit, chrono'd and denied the aegis.

yeah, that's pretty BM.

KingKong

theres a reason people say he's the most tryhard player in Dota

Wok

I like having my bottle full when I play Zeus.

Z1kFmnu.png
a0CiC31.png

Slark is a shit hero

I have him for my hero challenge and ive lost 6 games now

You are going in the right direction though. Forget about rushing Skadi and you will be fine.

Ideally, basher, sange and yasha, and a butterfly and you win almost every fight 1 vs 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom