• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet. [A] went on a 8-0 run over those 8 tournament including TI3 at the 8th.

They also had the G1 in China without dropping a single throne.

Of course, Secret still has to prove themselves by actually winning stuff, I'm mostly looking at how well they're playing. They'll still have to show how consistent they are by keeping this up for weeks/months.

Nymerio

I'm on a winning streak with the Axe/WD combo. So disgusting. I usually go go brown boots -> stick -> urn -> mana boots. The sustain you get from his heal and urn is ridiculous, and the ulti works so well with call.

Smithy C

Having only heard xyclops on Bulldog's stream, he seems like he would be an awful caster. Why does everyone get excited when he casts?

Watching C9 lose is still entertaining for some reason, just conceptually. I don't dislike any of the players and EE is kind of endearing in a cringey way, but damn is it somehow hilarious to watch them lose.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Heh
B8xJTgMCQAMpErb.png

aeolist

Banned
man the last two secret games should be interesting

also lol who was saying troll is trash? that CDEC game and EG just now would suggest otherwise

e. holy shit newbee is 1-12? hahahahahaha

I really wonder what happened at Na'vi between Starladder and DAC. It is like a whole different team. Can 2 weeks of Bootcamp do that? Did they even Bootcamp?

Yeah I don't remember 2 years ago that well but Secret might actually be more dominant than Alliance was.

Alliance was more dominant in tournaments, but at least with Secret, they are more fun to watch.

TI3 era Alliance matches was so boring to watch, sans that TI2 final where Na'Vi got the closest to bringing them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom