• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Katy plz perform at ti5

We had Katy perform last year...

maxresdefault.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
66 minute comeback victory with 3 of us playing our all hero challenge heroes, and the server died while we were doing the final mid push to win, literally 20 seconds before the ancient died.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Katie != Katy

I'm still kinda sad I missed the after party since apparently Katie was really, really bad?
She wasn't very good, most people seemed to just not go to the dance floor when she was playing. Best part of the musical acts was mid way though durude, so much energy, the crowd had died down before he even played sandstorm though.

JC Sera

had a game with a guy who last picked Alchemist because he got the expensive Alch Radiances and very little idea on how to play the character. Or had an idea but was just shit in general. Then proceeded to feed the rikki in lane.

fml also icefrog please buff Alch

had a game with a guy who last picked Alchemist because he got the expensive Alch Radiances and very little idea on how to play the character. Or had an idea but was just shit in general. Then proceeded to feed the rikki in lane.

fml also icefrog please buff Alch

I am not even sure how you do so poorly as alch. He's not great but he's the easiest hero to farm in the game, and post-6 he's basically unkillable if you play remotely conservative.

JC Sera

I am not even sure how you do so poorly as alch. He's not great but he's the easiest hero to farm in the game, and post-6 he's basically unkillable if you play remotely conservative.
Hero is currently the lowest winrate on dotabuff. Ult does nothing against enough burst or armour reduction. A main part was the guy built no stats and MKB was like his second item. Rikki didn't even have butterfly at that point.
M1QDUDT.png

What would you guys say the USW playerbase is like? If I'm going to play on an American server I'm stuck with that one since I get 300+ ping on USE.

bbd23

What would you guys say the USW playerbase is like? If I'm going to play on an American server I'm stuck with that one since I get 300+ ping on USE.

all US servers are terrible and I just decided to play on EU West even though i get like 120 ping. people on EU are much nicer and never give up!

Dumbass players tilting on USW? You'd think the Seahawks lost every day if that was what made players dumb and tilt Kappa

Manus

His ult nerf killed him hard. Plus he just needs so many items just to be relevant late game.

Hero is currently the lowest winrate on dotabuff. Ult does nothing against enough burst or armour reduction. A main part was the guy built no stats and MKB was like his second item. Rikki didn't even have butterfly at that point.
M1QDUDT.png

I'm not saying he does much, but feeding on alch is something that really shouldn't happen lol. Don't know how that guy managed to fuck up so bad.

so european they call it "American Football" over there\

I have a canker sore on my tongue ouch ouch ouch

welcome to my life

use alcohol based mouthwash or look up a recipe for "magic mouthwash" (usually just pepto mixed with benadryl)

and then just sit in pain

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I feel like EG has the better team...

Come on Secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom