• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 - 3

I think they are ok

yep, they remain tied in record with EG, which means EG remains #2 by virtue of winning the head-to-head vs VG. Big God now 10-4, hot on both team's trails.

NaVi now 9-6. If IG beats C9, they will move into the #5 slot ahead of Na'Vi. In fact, if they beat either C9 or HGT, they will move into the #5 spot because they beat Na'Vi in the head-to-head, giving them any tiebreaker, I'd assume.

So Na'Vi will be #6 unless IG shits the bed vs C9 AND HGT. Possible, but unlikely. Na'Vi could have locked up the #5 but shit the bed against a team with 4 wins.

yep, they remain tied in record with EG, which means EG remains #2 by virtue of winning the head-to-head vs VG. Big God now 10-4, hot on both team's trails.

NaVi now 9-6. If IG beats C9, they will move into the #5 slot ahead of Na'Vi. In fact, if they beat either C9 or HGT, they will move into the #5 spot because they beat Na'Vi in the head-to-head, giving them any tiebreaker, I'd assume.

So Na'Vi will be #6 unless IG shits the bed vs C9 AND HGT. Possible, but unlikely. Na'Vi could have locked up the #5 but shit the bed against a team with 4 wins.

navi lost to tongfu? lol

Is that blitz on the panel?

Kard8p3

oh thank god weekend is over that means when i come home tomorrow from my observations i can have good matches

aww yeah good night gaf. time to play dying light then sleep

Acinixys

That sendback on DK by Notail won then that fight so hard

Also Envy is a terrible Juggernaut

He has let his ward get killed like 9/10 times

Also EG vs BG and Secret vs VG at the same time

Why.jpg

kasane

at this point on im convinced dota wants me to drop my mmr even further

i carry the game and snowball out of control until my team decides to literally throw the game

even if i play support my carry will throw the game

me, oracle, and an entire creep wave are chasing an axe halfway across the map at minute 0, and the viper at mid doesn't move two feet off the lane in order to pick up the easiest kill ever. then he mutes us after we express our incredible disbelief. then we have a 50 minute game of idle farming and not taking objectives forever until a gosh darn sf split pushes us to death.

ggggggg

Mordeccai

Third. Fucking. Four stack. I've been paired with tonight.

Fix this shit valve.

This time they actually made a decent team comp. I go mid as QoP. They start using voip and none of them speak english, it was some asian language. I type out "hey can someone type in english every once in a while so we can communicate", they just start screaming shit I don't understand over voice. Our early game is good and I get my orchid up by 12 mins, aghs at 20.

Naga rushes radiance and doesn't push lanes with it. In fact she does fuck all with it, not even farm jungle. Witch doc feeds 17 deaths to a jugger and troll combo. CM keeps running into their jungle with no detection for mines and dies over and over.

I buy a gem for the techies and they ping the ever loving shit out of me without telling me what they want. No wards from the supports, no nothing.

Fuck my life how do I win. I try to support, warding and tp rotations do nothing because team mates cant use the space. I try to mid gank and do well, still fuckin lose.

Nymerio

Third. Fucking. Four stack. I've been paired with tonight.

Fix this shit valve.

This time they actually made a decent team comp. I go mid as QoP. They start using voip and none of them speak english, it was some asian language. I type out "hey can someone type in english every once in a while so we can communicate", they just start screaming shit I don't understand over voice. Our early game is good and I get my orchid up by 12 mins, aghs at 20.

Naga rushes radiance and doesn't push lanes with it. In fact she does fuck all with it, not even farm jungle. Witch doc feeds 17 deaths to a jugger and troll combo. CM keeps running into their jungle with no detection for mines and dies over and over.

I buy a gem for the techies and they ping the ever loving shit out of me without telling me what they want. No wards from the supports, no nothing.

Fuck my life how do I win. I try to support, warding and tp rotations do nothing because team mates cant use the space. I try to mid gank and do well, still fuckin lose.

The pinging is the most annoying thing. Often they don't even bother to type anything, not even when I explain that my morse understanding isn't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom