• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

EG CRUMBLING
cry.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1206019026

Started 10-0-10 on Oracle but our team didn't scale and Axe won them a bunch of mid game teamfights that flipped what I thought was going to be a sure win.

Oracle win will happen some day. He seems like a good hero, but I don't really see his worth in the late game/going high ground other than just giving one of the carries and extra life. Not much utility.

EG with a really good start and they still just get absolutely annihilated. The second or third strongest team in the tournament and they just look like complete amateurs next to Secret.

scarybore

Secret are just so fucking good, even when EG were ahead 11-4 you felt Secret would win. Don't even know how you ban against them, they are always able to get heroes they are comfortable on.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So, like, is Secret the strongest team now? Even if a team might have better singular players, they still have to deal with the zai/s4/RTZ merry go around. Those 3 players are just so versatile it's impossible to really pressure them with picks and bans.

Acinixys

had a game with a guy who last picked Alchemist because he got the expensive Alch Radiances and very little idea on how to play the character. Or had an idea but was just shit in general. Then proceeded to feed the rikki in lane.

fml also icefrog please buff Alch

This is gonna make retards play Alchemist isnt it

Pls only put me vs poor people who cant afford this shit Volvo

Quoted and edited for truth

Quesa

yes pls i rly miss ti3 alch, +25 base strength ez.
How about he gets a bunch of bonus health but the max diminishes over time and at the end he's like minus x str/health until the ult is off cd

Also is bg's logo supposed to look like the logo of an anime? Looks familiar...

Third I think VG/BG is like the EG/Secret of the East.

Mordeccai

that feeling when a four stack incessant flames you, despite making you solo support and keeping wards out of stock for 45 minutes. I need to learn to stop buying wards for idiots who dont use them.

face meet desk. FUCK sunday night dota.

Chris R

This neverending teamfight!!!

that feeling when a four stack incessant flames you, despite making you solo support and keeping wards out of stock for 45 minutes. I need to learn to stop buying wards for idiots who dont use them.

face meet desk. FUCK sunday night dota.

I agree, volvo bring back only solo queue options
nhg0wQG.png

Night_Hand

Neo Member
So, like, is Secret the strongest team now? Even if a team might have better singular players, they still have to deal with the zai/s4/RTZ merry go around. Those 3 players are just so versatile it's impossible to really pressure them with picks and bans.

Secret has been the strongest team since the end of August. Other than a couple losses to EG and some other teams (I don't remember) during october and November, they have been practically undefeated with a 72-1-12 record (if my basic arithmetic is correct) [http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/teams/8954-team-secret]. Not counting the tied game its about an 85% winrate. Of course they didn't win ESL One, Starladder, or The Summit 2 which shows that they can still be defeated, but EG last year didn't win everything either.

Secret has been the strongest team since the end of August. Other than a couple losses to EG and some other teams (I don't remember) during october and November, they have been practically undefeated with a 72-1-12 record (if my basic arithmetic is correct) [http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/teams/8954-team-secret]. Not counting the tied game its about an 85% winrate. Of course they didn't win ESL One, Starladder, or The Summit 2 which shows that they can still be defeated, but EG last year didn't win everything either.

I'd argue VG was definitely stronger during Summit 2. Seems Secret is back at number 1 now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom