• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeccai

Play Ranked.

Do you not get matched up with 4 stacks in ranked AP? I haven't touched ranked in two months because I was finding the playerbase a lot more irritating than in unranked.

The pinging is the most annoying thing. Often they don't even bother to type anything, not even when I explain that my morse understanding isn't that good.

It's more fun for them to be asshats and spam click your hero, than to take 10 seconds and type out what they want.

Zeknurn

Do you not get matched up with 4 stacks in ranked AP? I haven't touched ranked in two months because I was finding the playerbase a lot more irritating than in unranked.

You cannot queue ranked with 4 people in your party. But yeah, Ranked is a cesspool so it might not be worth the trade-off.

It's more fun for them to be asshats and spam click your hero, than to take 10 seconds and type out what they want.

You can't 4-stack in ranked, but if you don't want toxic players it's still probably not the mode to queue for.

datruth29

The combination of that wisp tether and the shiva's aura made LGD's base race so weak. Great late game decision making won that game for C9.

Anno

EE didn't even get the deso -armor debuff did he? I didn't see him drop the MoM and I think it was on cooldown for most of the time he was attacking the ancient.

Bring on the main event.

10914555_359862024200396_1012419740_n.jpg

shira

Prizemoney difference for 8th-13th

8th 106k/21k each
9-12th 46k/9.2k each
13th 26k/5.2k each

Damn these tiebreakers are serious money, double the money on the line for CDEC/Rave/TF.

You win that LB bo1 and your money doubles again.

Bring on the main event.

10914555_359862024200396_1012419740_n.jpg
Awesome shutterbug managers are the best!
But as the manager you should force artour to get a proper haircut

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
watching Secret for me it's like, here's a team that's so good that to my incredibly noob eyes they look like a team that's really bad

5 man rush to their jungle at the beginning of the game??? what are you doing noobs get the runes!!!

manfestival

did anyone else download heroes charge after watching the superbowl commercial? The only good f2p app commercial was the clash of clans with liam in it

inkls

watching Secret for me it's like, here's a team that's so good that to my incredibly noob eyes they look like a team that's really bad

5 man rush to their jungle at the beginning of the game??? what are you doing noobs get the runes!!!

Did the other team have chen or enigma? Usually they do that to ward the jungle and maybe get a solo pickoff.

Yeah I think New Bloom comin out after DAC makes sense.

It's probably a big change and not something they're going to do right before or during a big tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom