• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus this is hard to watch, C9 had to buy their own chairs. I think he talked about armrests for a solid 3 minutes.

EternalEnvy SLTV interview
i love automatic captions

1F8y0ml.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wish all my teams weren't husks of what they were. It's so hard to care about pro Dota right now. I'm not going to be a Secret bandwagoner like you lot. The only thing I have to cheer for is Envy losing.

eznark

Banned
I didn't think anyone could play a worse Earthshaker than Dendi in that game last night. Congrats CDEC.

Opponent ES are keeping Strong Fu alive.

Acinixys

I wish all my teams weren't husks of what they were. It's so hard to care about pro Dota right now. I'm not going to be a Secret bandwagoner like you lot. The only thing I have to cheer for is Envy losing.

But Secret is Matts team so you are obligated to root for them

#truth

for it to be a bandwagon didnt it have to have a small dedicated fanbase before

its not like secret was this hot underground thing before exploding

shira

I just always root for the American team, which this year is Secret. Makes things easy.

USA!

2 Canadians, 2 Swedes, 1 Estonian, 1 German, 1 Brit.

US Fucking A

https://twitter.com/StatsmanBruno/status/562289022857261056 said:
Tie breakers will have a second round of all 3 teams playing each other tomorrow if tongfu wins!

tf is winning wat????

at least no BS time rating

KingKong

link to source?

also B-god ....wtf
you broke up the amazing DK only to come back in less than 6 months? :mad:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2uius2/rabbit_to_get_kicked_from_newbee_burning_to/

black too maybe

v1lat: Many ppl saying that western dota is stronger then eastern, do you agree?
Puppey: Id say yes, maybe. Maybe its because Chinese teams didnt do reshuffle yet, but they are going to after this tourney. We already know that Rabbit will be kicked from Newbee "v1lat: yes and Burrning will join IG" ye, and its really bad, because all players thinking about whats gonna be after this tournament.
v1lat: Its not just rumors anymore, its like 90% confirmed that Black will be kicked from Vici after this tourney. What do you think, should they do it?
Puppey: Well, if they will find a better player than Black, then yes. Black`s mindset(gamesence) is still more Western than Eastern. And most likely some oldschool chinese players like Super dont like it, and want him to play more... Chinese.

Deadly

Dat Burning passion....or greed. Interesting that he goes to another team even though BG is composed of mostly old teammates/friends. Add to that they're doing rather well for a team with apparently little to no practice.

shira

So how long before he comes out of retirement after TI5? Dude doesn't know what the word means.

It's more like they don't want to live in a team house 10 months/year and play those ridiculous 14 hours/day of pubs and scrims.

They have girlfriends/wives and enough money. All they wanna do is chill for 6 months, then earn that DAC & TI5 cheddar. Their skills are obviously still there.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
The "bandwagon" sentiment around Secret makes zero sense to me. It's just a product of the instability of the professional scene.

If a bunch of NBA teams folded and a new team formed which was comprised not only of the best or 2nd best player in the league at each position but also some of people's favorite players personally, you wouldn't call the new fans bandwagoners. They're just fans of a new team which they have numerous reasons to be excited about.

Razzer

It's more like they don't want to live in a team house 10 months/year and play those ridiculous 14 hours/day of pubs and scrims.

They have girlfriends/wives and enough money. All they wanna do is chill for 6 months, then earn that DAC & TI5 cheddar. Their skills are obviously still there.

Yeah I know that, but he doesn't have to call it retiring.

Razzer

Welp, guess in future they should sign contracts only up until that TI. Although ACE are known dicks so that might not be possible.

Pratfall

Leshrac has gone totally unpicked in this tournament. I honestly don't understand this. The hero has only gotten buffs and I think a core leshrac that rushes aghs would be so strong in early fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom