• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

tWVT6ya.png

I have this very annoying bug for PA and Oracle

They both appear as green circles on my mini map, regardless of team

Ive tried verifying my game but it doesnt help

:(

Anyone know of a fix?

My effigies don't have the granite filter over them. They just look like heroes and it's a little confusing

Is there anything on my end I need to do to fix this, or just patiently waiting for Valve to fix it?

Raytow

My effigies don't have the granite filter over them. They just look like heroes and it's a little confusing

Is there anything on my end I need to do to fix this, or just patiently waiting for Valve to fix it?

Fix, I've been seeing effigies all over the place that have regular hero colors.

Raytow

New BS is broken, even brokener(broke harder) is new PA, having those and a CK is batshit insane, throw a meepo(god hope i never play those 4) and you could start thinking about commiting suicide.

New BS is broken, even brokener(broke harder) is new PA, having those and a CK is batshit insane, throw a meepo(god hope i never play those 4) and you could start thinking about commiting suicide.

I love how BS's popularity dropped like a rock since his rework because his mechanics got more complicated. Pubs are so predictable.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
CK is alright!

Step 1. Get 2 friends
Step 2. Pick CK/KotL/Abbadon
Step 3. Trilane

TEAM HORSE!

Infinite mana, infinite yolo.

They probably need to rework CK or at least do something different with his ult.

His illusions are awesome when up.. but unless the opponents are brain dead they'll just disengage. I'd rather they be less strong with a shorter cool down.

On paper I know he isn't competitive at higher levels. At my tier though, the lack of farming potential is usually offset by no one doing anything right to begin with.

Zeknurn

They probably need to rework CK or at least do something different with his ult.

His illusions are awesome when up.. but unless the opponents are brain dead they'll just disengage. I'd rather they be less strong with a shorter cool down.

On paper I know he isn't competitive at higher levels. At my tier though, the lack of farming potential is usually offset by no one doing anything right to begin with.

Make him able to hit Phantasm again to re-absorb the illusions and get a reduced cooldown on the ability.

Pratfall

I was laning with CK as kotl and I said "stun every time it is off cooldown, I will keep your mana full" and the dude just refused and proceeded to stun and reality rift a creep. GOOD JOB SIR.

KingKong

wooow that was so good by matubaman, getting ganked by 3 and pops the jugg heal on the high ground so they cant kill it, spins and tps out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom