• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
smile.gif
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! CM is so damm cool!

highfive.gif

bounchfx

that was a fun comic, I like CM's personality. Adorably confident.

I was hoping for more information but that'll be tomorrow I guess. Hyped !

DrPizza

Banned
I feel like this current meta is my worst so far

Also screw valve for not remodeling void

Void won the vote, but nobody wants him remodelled, and there are no good ideas for what a reworked Void should look like. If there were a simple 109-way (I think?) vote for a remodel, there's no way that Void would have come top. But we didn't get a 109-way vote. We got a series of run-offs, and Void ran the run-offs. He doesn't have the worst model; he just compared unfavourably in a bunch of smaller comparisons.

I think at best he's going to get a slightly refined model and some small changes to his torso and legs (avoids ruining existing Void hats), maybe some particles or other fanciness, and that'll be that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Void won the vote, but nobody wants him remodelled, and there are no good ideas for what a reworked Void should look like. If there were a simple 109-way (I think?) vote for a remodel, there's no way that Void would have come top. But we didn't get a 109-way vote. We got a series of run-offs, and Void ran the run-offs. He doesn't have the worst model; he just compared unfavourably in a bunch of smaller comparisons.

I think at best he's going to get a slightly refined model and some small changes to his torso and legs (avoids ruining existing Void hats), maybe some particles or other fanciness, and that'll be that.

I think they are going to ditch the loin cloth.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I was over the comics the last time they did it. I miss the gigantic full page teaser spreads.

Just so you fuckers know. I was maining CM support before it became cool to play CM. 130 matches and counting and just outcarried a 700GPM SF with her. So there.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just so you fuckers know. I was maining CM support before it became cool to play CM. 130 matches and counting and just outcarried a 700GPM SF with her. So there.

I also going to pull the hipster card. CM is my second most played hero at 82 games, I have a 57% win rate with her.

Madouu

I guess I just don't understand how it did 4x damage instead of just the two (one for dazzle one for courier)

You can use Dazzle heal on couriers. That means you can use the courier to heal bomb.

It's actually multiple couriers. Sadly, units stack in this game so you can't see it very well in the webm, I made another one that shows the battle log but I haven't managed to find a way to select multiple units in spectator mode.

http://a.pomf.se/ufshea.webm

Got out of low priority today, I abandon one game due to something unexpected, bam, 6 more games of low priority. 2% abandoned games damnit, it's not like I want to abandon these games.

oh well....ugh

bounchfx

This CM is very different from the CM I imagined lol.

same, they gave her way more personality than I remember from the VO in the game. I wonder if they will update it to fit. probably not, but it's cool to learn more about her character.

edit: actually, listening to her voice lines, I can totally see it.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
same, they gave her way more personality than I remember from the VO in the game. I wonder if they will update it to fit. probably not, but it's cool to learn more about her character.

edit: actually, listening to her voice lines, I can totally see it.

She reminds me of the Dota 2 Reporter CM

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dunno why they're going thru all this trouble for a dead hero. Will the arcana give her some INT back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom