• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '08 The Show NOG GAF League Thread

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BigE when are you free to play? I cant tonight unless its after Lost,which ends at 11 pm eastern.I'm free tomorrow afternoon starting at 6 pm eastern and could most likely play anytime at night.I'm free Saturday Night too anytime past 9 pm eastern.

Not free at all Sunday.

Just pm me or let me know in here whats good for you.

Big-E

Matrix said:
BigE when are you free to play? I cant tonight unless its after Lost,which ends at 11 pm eastern.I'm free tomorrow afternoon starting at 6 pm eastern and could most likely play anytime at night.I'm free Saturday Night too anytime past 9 pm eastern.

Not free at all Sunday.

Today aint good for me either because I ain't fealing too well and might have OT. Tomorrow im suppose to be at a party but might not go depending how I feel. Weekend I should be good all day. I was suppose to see the Mariners play but that fell through.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sorry to hear that you are sick.If you don't go to the party tomorrow and feel up to it,we can play a game or two.If not,we will have to play our games Saturday,cause I'm not free Sunday.

Just keep me updated on if you can play tomorrow,either post in here again or pm me.

Mrbob

Matrix said:

Not free at all Sunday.

Skipping games to watch tv shows! :lol

Matrix

Lost > everything!

Matrix

GG E,but ughhh where are you from? It said on my end that I would experience more lag cause you were from a different country.

I just cant play against you and Dez at all.

You crapped all over my shitty starting pitcher and pen,I was your bitch all game.I also cant recall the last game where I had two errors,damn f-ing lag.

5 game game losing streak,I have gone to total shit and I blame Mr.Bob! though I don't count the bs win the game gave Bob.

Big-E

Matrix said:
GG E,but ughhh where are you from? It said on my end that I would experience more lag cause you were from a different country.

I just cant play against you and Dez at all.

You crapped all over my shitty starting pitcher and pen,I was your bitch all game.I also cant recall the last game where I had two errors,damn f-ing lag.

5 game game losing streak,I have gone to total shit and I blame Mr.Bob! though I don't count the bs win the game gave Bob.

Vancouver on the West Coast. The lag for me started happening in the 5th where batters would swing at nothing and the ball would magically travel away. Am I the only West Coaster in here?

Matrix

I had that from the start :( I couldn't field at all,place pitches,I'm just awful.

NYC here....this game hates Canada vs the US this year.

Matrix

Big E,when can you play our last two games today/tonight?

I'm not free tomorrow at all.

Matrix

I'm not crying,more annoyed with the lag than anything.

the tears are streaming down my face :(

Matrix

Good series E,lag still sucked ass and fucked with us both.

Big-E

Matrix said:
Good series E,lag still sucked ass and fucked with us both.

Fuck I know. Im kind of upset that I couldn't manufacture runs and I let you get all your runs with 2 outs. I don't know what was wrong with Bergman that first inning. Closing with Valverde is lights out. His delivery plus a little lag equals no chance at all. Good series though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just to let you guys know...I picked this game up. Send me an invite when you want to challenge my less than shit skills!

LJ11

Ramirez said:
Who is Runner45, another cat that never checks the thread? :lol

It's Core407, he's currently banned. Bob has his AIM.

I'm free the next three days, so whomever I'm scheduled to play name the time.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Whew. Staved off a sweep by at least getting the last game of the series.

Good series Denog.

Stros and Cubs coming back down to earth.

Matrix

Matrix

Figures I have the play the Indians with my 3 worst pitchers :lol

Ramirez

I haven't gotten to play in so long I don't even remember who I pitched with last, ugh. I think I'm on the 4th pitcher...when you want to rumble Matrix?!

Matrix

I'm good to lose and I'm up to my 3rd starter,I'm using a 5 man.

Want to play now?

Matrix

You raped me the first game and I got my revenge in the next two,though I won with luck in the last game.

I have one f-ing fastball pitcher on my team and everyone else throws in the f-ing 80's,I have to toss curve balls and change ups all game :(

That first game you hit every fast ball I threw out of the park.

Good series Ram.

Ramirez

I have no clue why I couldn't hit those curveballs, even the ones that you left hanging I would just line out to someone, sigh. Oh well, ggs.

Matrix

I guess the slower and shittier the pitcher is,the harder it is to hit them.

I was tossing Moyer shit.

Dez

Shawnwhann said:
Yo, holler at me! AIM: ProfessaSkillset. I can play tonight!!

LOL dude, i think our games got simulated already :( We're on to the next week. Not sure who i'm playing.

Big-E

Shawnwhann said:
Yo, holler at me! AIM: ProfessaSkillset. I can play tonight!!

Dez ain't your opponent I am. Im West Coast so I can only play after around 8:30 EST. AIM is diTANK4 if you want to add me.

Dez

DenogginizerOS said:
Good games, Dez. Very competitive!

yeah they were intense, especially the halladay-verlander epic extra innings one. I was so reluctant to take out Halladay after 10 innings :lol I totally had zeroed in on an inside fastball with Overbay up and was ready to do a power swing. Got lucky on that HR.

Mrbob

Yeah I told him on AIM you were looking for him the last couple days.

Oh well if he doesn't show up you are getting all 3 wins. :D

Top Bottom