• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The logical completion of that "I'm never letting go" commercial is the whole family dying in a horrific accident and him crying and letting go of them.

Sanjuro

Kue9zOz.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man Schilling is all about framing despite the fact its clearly that the ump has a ridiculous strike zone

RBH

Man, Braves fans on FB/Twitter are going nuts right now.

Going to be interesting/sad to see how far attendance drops over the next two years. Sub-20k, here we come!

ampere

Lester having a rough start

Going to be interesting/sad to see how far attendance drops over the next two years. Sub-20k, here we come!

Don't worry, folks like me will still go to see the away teams!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

Put all their games on tbs again, problem solved.

Kingbrave

I've been telling them all that Kimbler had to go but with Melvin gone our hopes are shattered. I mean c'mon...Melvin is fun as fuck to say!

Enron

Banned

It's going to be a miserable attendance year. I already have friends swearing they are never going to another game.

Top Bottom