• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

eznark

Banned
VeXGtQa.png

https://twitter.com/KevinMcAlpin/status/584868063071186944

Gross.

Southern Culture

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://deadspin.com/are-fans-at-wrigley-field-being-forced-to-pee-in-cups-1695889115

Wrigley trying to outdo the A's stadium situation:

We’ve been chronicling the hilarity of the Cubs’ attempts to renovate Wrigley Field this offseason, but things took a dark turn as the park opened for its first game Sunday night. An anonymous tipster sent us the above photo with the following explanation:
Hi, Wrigley is an unmitigated disaster tonight. Every bathroom line is roughly a block/30 mins long. Men are peeing against walls in the concourse. This is a real picture of a makeshift urinal I took right after a guy used it.

OVf1DUp.jpg

We’re also being inundated with photos of ridiculously long lines for the bathroom:

From a friend at wrigley. These are the lines for the bathroom. Ouch. Looks like the renovation hasn't gone so well. pic.twitter.com/heeUH2Rdab
— Craig Mac (@CraigMac) April 6, 2015

ufAgJrI.jpg

This is out of control #WrigleyField no bathrooms @Cubs pic.twitter.com/SxzrxoBYjW
— Justin Baumann (@justinbaumann) April 6, 2015

@Cubs this is how bad the bathroom situation is @ Wrigley.... pic.twitter.com/MopU6fTBV3
— Cap Anson (@cubbies2014) April 6, 2015

@Cubs this is by far the worst experience at Wrigley ever never had to wait 45 min in line to us the bathroom #rediculous
— Aaron Clark (@amcjmc2000) April 6, 2015

No one in the Cubs org ever took a basic Operations class? No one thought to bring in portopottys for opening night?

Wrigley's always been a pit but pissing on the concourse? Making Oakland look like the Taj Mahal.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If only Kris Bryant were here, this wouldn't be happening.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
my first real opening day :

This is the despair of Cubs fandom. And if by some miracle they do end up winning the WS, you'll be lashed at by the fan base as a bandwagoner who can't appreciate what the rest of them suffered through!

G-Fex

This is the despair of Cubs fandom. And if by some miracle they do end up winning the WS, you'll be lashed at by the fan base as a bandwagoner who can't appreciate what the rest of them suffered through!

I haven't picked em as my team yet, still deciding

EleGiggle

zulux21

the fan base will be to drunk and rioting in chicago to bother caring about who joins them in celebration...

Top Bottom