• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us goods from the ENTIRE YEAR!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Am I the first one?

3098615274_08cac64e19.jpg

3097779679_88247edb03.jpg

3097779593_1b3340c6dc.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
First impressions on the Exar Tatsunoko vs Capcom stick.

Cheap.

Doesn't feel well made. Too light.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
2dkzs6o.jpg

Got another Bathing Ape hoody. This is the NFS re-release of the original blue camo. The dollar is so weak now that buying from Japan is getting prohibitively expensive. I'm probably going to hold off on importing stuff until the dollar bounces back.

20ascnt.jpg

Anniversary gift for my parents. Custom made, engraved metal rose by one of the Something Awful forum users. :)

PuMa

Kadey said:
Very cool. Is that coming here or do I have to import? The game that is. The successor to the most played game in the last half dozen years!

Most of my stuff is coming at the end of the year so Janvier will be loaded.

Janvier? Where are you from Kadey?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Very cool. Is that coming here or do I have to import? The game that is. The successor to the most played game in the last half dozen years!

Most of my stuff is coming at the end of the year so Janvier will be loaded.

It's not coming out here ;(

Import away!

a1m

Banned
My latest purchases from today,

nokiame2.jpg

tauluee3.jpg

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, god I dislike that name
Hokusai's Great Wave painting

marwan

Banned
a1m said:
My latest purchases from today,

nokiame2.jpg

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, god I dislike that name

glad i'm not the only one! it's a great device, but the XpressMusic sounds cheesy! i almost bought the phone a few days ago, but then i decided to wait for the Nokia N97.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
SnowWolf said:
20ascnt.jpg

Anniversary gift for my parents. Custom made, engraved metal rose by one of the Something Awful forum users. :)
Is that protective plastic still on your keyboard stand?

My wife gets annoyed as hell when I leave that stuff on everything. Doesn't stop me from doing it, of course. :lol

a1m

Banned
marwan said:
glad i'm not the only one! it's a great device, but the XpressMusic sounds cheesy! i almost bought the phone a few days ago, but then i decided to wait for the Nokia N97.

Yeah it has a lot of nice features. I don't understand why they didn't stick with Tube, it sounded so cool yet minimalistic. The N97 will be awesome but the price was a bit too much for me for a phone - or the estimated price atleast.

Mattlikewhoa said:
New PSP...

DSC07986.jpg

It arrived while I was at work...

Dats some cool PSP, I want : )

outsidah

Monroeski said:
Is that protective plastic still on your keyboard stand?

My wife gets annoyed as hell when I leave that stuff on everything. Doesn't stop me from doing it, of course. :lol

LOL I do the same thing with certain items... girly is always making fun of me about that... or she rips them off to bother me!

ChryZ said:
Mine is on its way. How is it? Are the discs in separate cases?

Yea, each one is on its own disc and case: GUNBUSTER disc, DIEBUSTER disc, and Special Features disc. Both movies also come with their own 8-page companion color booklet (jpn) along with an english/french translated version of it as a small poster foldout.

JEKKI

this crazy crackhead human resources lady came into my office yesterday and she was all like

"WAAAAH I'm a crazy crackhead human resources lady!! I'm insane bitch!! we're gonna do sum shyt!"

then out of nowhere she gave this to me:

a46gio.jpg

2vx0dpf.jpg

lol. btw I hate ppl who work in HR... they think theyre cool when theyre really not.

2qsapf5.jpg

whooo! I gotta $25 gift card to gamestop for taking online surveys!!!

I'ma go buy Chrono Trigger tomorrow with it!!

Flunkie

Banned
JEKKI said:
this crazy crackhead human resources lady came into my office yesterday and she was all like

"WAAAAH I'm a crazy crackhead human resources lady!! I'm insane bitch!! we're gonna do sum shyt!"

then out of nowhere she gave this to me:
:lol :lol

robot

n8NMONSTER said:
Yea, each one is on its own disc and case: GUNBUSTER disc, DIEBUSTER disc, and Special Features disc. Both movies also come with their own 8-page companion color booklet (jpn) along with an english/french translated version of it as a small poster foldout.

Not to derail but I've been meaning to ask this - Theres a few other Gunbuster BluRays that also came out but I have no idea whats what. Is the entire series on bluray or just the movies? Been dying to watch all of it but don't know where to start. I do know I'm getting that movie box for xmas tho.

LegendOfGood said:
Dude. Read the rules of the thread.

:D

Dude. Stop backseat modding.

D:

I don't own it, and if you read my post I said "I think I want that" which should make you realize that I do not own that item. I wanted to use it as a reference for my post.

robot said:
Not to derail but I've been meaning to ask this - Theres a few other Gunbuster BluRays that also came out but I have no idea whats what. Is the entire series on bluray or just the movies? Been dying to watch all of it but don't know where to start. I do know I'm getting that movie box for xmas tho.

The other Blu-rays you're talking about are the two individual movies that come in the box set. The box set also comes with a third disc of bonus features.

The OVAs are not available on Blu-ray.... yet.

2u5swub.jpg

My new 52-inch Bravia W4500 w/ 100 Hz playing Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

28iunas.jpg

New Blu-ray player.
In another pic, you can see all the fingerprints from my little brother.

Persona 4 w/ Art Book and Social Club items:
IMG_0307.jpg

The t-shirt is oversized for me (just like most of my free US gaming shirts are...) so it may end up being another shirt to sleep in (like my other yellow Persona 4 shirt is).

...And here're the items I was hinting at earlier - Metal Gear Online t-shirts!

SOP Front:
IMG_0213.jpg

SOP Back:
IMG_0215.jpg

SOP Bottom Front:
IMG_0214.jpg

Animal Front:
IMG_0210.jpg

Animal Back:
IMG_0212.jpg

Animal Bottom Front:
IMG_0211.jpg

Cardboard Box Front:
IMG_0308.jpg

Cardboard Box Back:
IMG_0309.jpg

Why hello there!
IMG_0310.jpg

Close-up of MGO code card (comes with each shirt) that can be redeemed online:
IMG_0217.jpg

Boss Man

Here are my most recent purchases:

000_0535.jpg

My purdy new Samsung LCD, wish my camera could do it justice. $441 after 30% cashback.

000_0539-1.jpg

Got LBP a while back, Fallout 3 and Planet Earth BR are new. Loving Fallout 3 so far.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I saw those shirt pics and immediately knew it was Auron_Kale!

NICE!

Did you order them from Play-Asia?

Yes Boss!

donkey show said:
I'll be second then. :D

2008decpickup01.jpg

I fucking love this game.

How are you guys playing TvC? I'm debating if i should buy a second North American Wii and use the region-free hack or import a japanese system. I'm no too keen on tampering with my current Wii with all its VC and Wiiware stuff.

Top Bottom