• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblo

b91_ninsweet.jpg

pickup201007a.jpg

Latest issue of Level with an exreeeeeeeme E3 cover.

pickup201007b.jpg

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Armalyte PC remake, They Didn't Quite Sell a Million compilation.

WEGGLES

practice02 said:
By any chance were they cinnamon flavored or maybe the booze was cinnamon flavored?
Nah. It didn't taste like cinnamon, it just burned everyones mouth like really hot cinnamon flavoured stuff did. Oddly the booze that remained in the bowl wasn't too bad :lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just got my DSi back from repair, along with a strongly written letter telling me my warranty will be void if I use 3rd party stylus pens :lol

Nintendo.jpg

nintendo2.jpg

I think I am going to leave it in the little baggy of shame :lol

Wickwire

These technically aren't from July but I was traveling around germany and other parts of europe last month so I have to post them now.

9rjg4g.jpg

1zvrk3k.jpg

2eapkz4.jpg

Some Wii Love

Hdd for ripping my dvdcollection and for wii homebrew until I get a separate drive for the wii

Thank you borders 33-40% off coupons, and blood sand arena from free rpg day at game kastle

50% off the games at the Game Crazy thats closing down near me. The guides were $4 each since they were no longer in the system plus 60% off

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Drkirby said:
Just got my DSi back from repair, along with a strongly written letter telling me my warranty will be void if I use 3rd party stylus pens :lol

Nintendo.jpg

nintendo2.jpg

wow. I have the same stylus. :D

I've been PSP-crazy the past month or so. Got the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Entertainment Pack along with a copy of the game so I can have something to look at besides a cardboard sleeve.

IMG_0362-1.jpg

Also got N+ and Hot Shots Tennis. God bless budget pricing...

IMG_0364-1.jpg

Then when Gamestop began their PS3 trade-in deal, I decided to join the fight against Console Obesity and snag a 250 GB Slim. Despite dealing with them day after day at work, I had never actually seen one out of the box till I attempted--unsuccessfully--the data transfer utility.

IMG_0367-1.jpg

And finally, some late-night snackage. *munch munch*

IMG_0366-1-1.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
PC speakers for my live stream. Work fine but my headphone splitter is a piece of shit. :(((
Also, I've never seen these Street Fighter movies. I really loved Sister Street Fighter and this was only 3 fucking dollars at FYE. I couldn't pass it up. I can't wait to watch them this weekend.
fcis8x.png

Annnnd, I finally reserved Halo: Reach. Getting the Limited Edition. Only a few months away. HYPE!!!
2dqq4hc.png

jbpaz

ZXhnV.jpg

The red x's are games that I bought a long time ago.
Lq6I1.jpg

A hard drive for the steam sale. DAMN YOU STEAM!!!

NewFresh

Drkirby said:
nintendo2.jpg

I also just got mine in not 2 days ago and they did the same thing. They also removed my protective screen and placed it in its own shameful bag. :lol

grap3fruitman said:
IMG_5567s.jpg

Now I've got all the seasons!
Nice pick-up. Re-watching South Park is so much fun. The episode "Child Abduction Is Not Funny" never gets old for me.
I really should get some seasons of South Park to go with my seasons 1-4 of Futurama and 3-8 of Simpsons.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Finally some pickups:

A new magazine and some blank dvd's:

pickup01.jpg

Some banana plugs from monoprice:

pickup02.jpg

Infinity Primus P152 speakers:

pickup03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom