• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Some great pick-ups so far. I received it yesterday, it's about time I brought it.

0602101703-1.jpg

ibu

No games yet to post as I haven't taken pics of them yet, waiting on one more to arrive then I shall go.

First up trainers

The old skool - White Adidas Samba - Summer Flex.

311xssl.jpg

Nike Air Max 90 - Colourful

4rfeyq.jpg

15u2k9.jpg

hrx20w.jpg

Then a new bag, hand-made in the Thar Desert, bought from a Leather bag stall at Brick Lane Market. Will last me years, this stall stands by its products and I have friends who bought from them years ago and still going strong.

2hs1cfp.jpg

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
ibu said:
Then a new bag, hand-made in the Thar Desert, bought from a Leather bag stall at Brick Lane Market. Will last me years, this stall stands by its products and I have friends who bought from them years ago and still going strong.
That's a nice bag. May I ask how much?

ngower

Frester said:

Congrats!

The Stranger is incredible. It was my introduction to Camus. I've been told Dostoevsky is essential existentialist reading, but I've been able to read Camus effortlessly. Presently tackling The Fall, which should be done by tonight (quick read) and it's completely ****ing with my head.

I've never gotten around to Marquez...

rSpooky

Besides: Alice, Red Dead (ps3) , and super Mario galaxy 2 I also got..
Got a shirt

DSC_6046.jpg

(The place-mats are also new .. a gift from my my sister..)

and a nice new bruise (edit.. thanks to baseball.. and for those curious the ball is blurred out because it had some names on it).

DSC_6045b.jpg

Pappasman

I bought a Wii points card and scratched off 2 of the numbers by accident. I guessed it though and got my 2000 points. Close call :lol

fuckeduppointscard.jpg

Alpha_eX

ibu said:

2hs1cfp.jpg

Is this Brick Lane Market in London by any chance? I need a new bag, might go down and check it out if it is.

JiliK

SDSCF1181.jpg

Finally bought a 360 last month, not a bad deal at €225.

UDSCF1219.jpg

A few XBLA games.

SDSCF1173.jpg

The rest of last month's gaming pick-ups and Clerks: The Animated Series on DVD.

Also, some light listening material...

UDSCF1213.jpg

SDSCF1191.jpg

SDSCF1186.jpg

Bii

4664522327_e134f54e34_b.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Wii. $46.
Bought this last month but completely forgot to take a picture of it. Blah, blah, great game, blah, blah.

4664521675_eb6c99c8ca_b.jpg

Hauppauge HD PVR 1212. $193.
Not quite sure what I'll do with this yet but I've had this urge to start recording my gameplay for some reason.

4665147294_8b20e9e786_b.jpg

Super Street Fighter IV. Playstation 3. $10.
Life. Blu-Ray. $46.
Decided to get SSFIV for the PS3 instead of 360 (I have the vanilla SFIV on 360). I almost forgot that Life was just right around the corner. Imagine my surprise when I received it at my doorsteps. I watched the first episode and I'm loving it already.

4664521425_6c72d381e9_b.jpg

Super Street Fighter Chun-Li Shirt. Triumvir. $36.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S. Black. Playstation 3. $130.
I had to get a proper joystick to play SSFIV with.

Dynamic3

MarkMan said:
No, that's just for Kadey.

What are you talking about btw?

I'm not sure what he's referring to, but I personally am interested in those shirts.

I've been holding off on buying my Round 2 TE in hopes that the shirts will be available soon.

Bii

_dementia said:
Bii, the stick works better if you actually plug it in :p

excellent haul and photos!
:)

Sshhhhh.... :p

Yeah, I was too excited to start breaking the stick in that I just took a quick pic and sloppily edit it so I can post it up on here. :lol

stonedwal

While I'm waiting for the parcel guy to turn up with my Super Mario Galaxy 2, here's yet another early anniversary present:
segagaga.jpg

Jive Turkey said:
I thought Radio Allergy was a late stage GC game. They moved it over?

I believe Radio Allergy came to NA as part of the Ultimate Shooting Collection on Wii. I wonder if the sequel will ever make it over in some form.

JEKKI

I went to San Diego over the weekend!!!!

243kakn.jpg

obligatory SD pickup!!

sbokkn.jpg

2zhhcpf.jpg

a blender!! pickup if the summer!!

now I never have to go to jamba juice ever again!! now I AM jamba juice!!

isny

napkin dispenser
SleazyC said:
Barely got tickets, was down to 17% stock when I hit the front of the line.

Did you pick one ticket, and then change to two at the end? I think my downfall was choosing the amount I need first. It took up an extra second which killed me. (I started about 7k in queue and ended about 3500)

Hopefully Saturday will be better =)

Also, on topic, my first pickup this month. ($29.99-$10 Disney coupon)

24xnw1y.jpg

Karram said:
Late May pickups.

http://i47.tinypic.com/154vl9f.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/c2hja.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/28vard5.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Freakin' adorable. What's his/her name?

SleazyC

isny said:
Did you pick one ticket, and then change to two at the end? I think my downfall was choosing the amount I need first. It took up an extra second which killed me. (I started about 7k in queue and ended about 3500)
Soon as the page came up for me I went to checkout. Was 3,898 in line and I'm guessing just under number 5000 in line netted tickets. Best of luck on Saturday.

Stop It said:
I think this next picture may say a lot about me, I think PC-GAF may well disown me for it. Sorry guys.

http://yxy8zw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pWiiSG91k1NaJBHwFg6XFbJ5ZCg_MHpct1Tt6iyapGnt9shCz7v8khIg-KV47B7kZM3d-PecMicMG2OV9W6rnYosmqw4t8iD9/outrageous.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

You sir, disgust me. I hope you are properly ashamed.

Posting in the right thread, the right year.

COMICS !

DMZ #6 (better than #5)

SUPERMAN: RED SON (best thing I've read in a while)

KICK-ASS #1 (waiting for the following issues)

Various items:

Red Dead Redemption and some black ink for printer (ffffffuu it's so expensive)

And a new camera (film camera) I found for like 20euros in a outdoor sell. It's pretty awesome:

Olorin

Woo! I finally finished a big project and got paid.
boughtstuff.JPG

- New computer (My old one was about 11 years old)
- Some cheap fantasy books
- DSi XL (my first handheld since the original Gameboy)
- Pokemon Soulsilver and Phantom Hourglass

JiliK

WEGGLES said:
What is that Chem Bros CD? Looks like We Are the Night... but different

It is We Are the Night. I'm not sure what's up with the alternate cover, it seems to be just a standard European copy of the album. I got it from CD Wow a few weeks ago.

Lourio

stonedwal said:
While I'm waiting for the parcel guy to turn up with my Super Mario Galaxy 2, here's yet another early anniversary present:
segagaga.jpg

Always wanted to know what exactly this is and what's inside.

Top Bottom