• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
icecream said:
It's part of her charm. ;)

*Sexy Tiem*
I can definitely see that! :lol I really need to read Flyable Heart, last Noizi eroge I played was Peace@Pieces. Have any fan disks for Flyable Heart come out yet?

careksims

IMG_0955a.jpg

Got it today. Also got the Bandanna! :D

icecream

Public Health Threat
InfiniteNine said:
Have any fan disks for Flyable Heart come out yet?
No fandisks yet, but the game that the netbook was designed for (if that time) is technically a prequel/alternative storyline in which Mayuri is the main heroine instead of Yui.

ngower said:
4686222563_c7aefbca48_b.jpg

4686863516_35db11a0b8_o.gif

The USA kit just shipped today and is in Germany. Trust the Brits to take their sweet ass time on express shipping for a USA shirt!

Great tastes in cleats. I bought a pair for my last season and I love them to bits!

DSC08380.jpg

I'm thinking about buying some Nike Mercurial Vapors but I have to do some more reading on them before splashing that type of cash (the Total 90's were already enough for me)...

I only buy games from Steam these days so I don't have anything to post most months. This month is a wonderful exception:

14kcd5j.jpg

I lost my original copy when I moved house a few years ago, and Alpha Protocol got me jonesing bad so I jumped on Amazon and spent a stupid amount of money getting it shipped to Australia.

SO WORTH IT.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
icecream said:
No fandisks yet, but the game that the netbook was designed for (if that time) is technically a prequel/alternative storyline in which Mayuri is the main heroine instead of Yui.
Awesome, I'll check it out.

ibu

Efrendal said:
June being a pretty quiet month gaming wise (E3 excluded), i figured it was time to check this game out:
JunePickups1.jpg

I am sure every ps3 gamer and RPG fan is expected to play this game though, amirite?
I will pick up once I finish Red Dead Redemption.

Great pick up btw.

Alucrid

Banned
Diebuster said:
Thanks. It was $60 + tax at Best Buy.

A tad late for you but when I got it about two months ago or so I was able to price match it with the Walmart price which was (and still is) $40.

ngower

Mattlikewhoa said:
Great tastes in cleats. I bought a pair for my last season and I love them to bits!

DSC08380.jpg

I'm thinking about buying some Nike Mercurial Vapors but I have to do some more reading on them before splashing that type of cash (the Total 90's were already enough for me)...

They're my first pair of Nikes (or anything besides Adidas) ever. I've heard they have durability issues (outside stud right under your pinky toe can snap allegedly). How have they held up for you?

Efrendal said:
June being a pretty quiet month gaming wise (E3 excluded), i figured it was time to check this game out:
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll276/Efrendal/Pickups/JunePickups1.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Southpeak published it there? Weird.

mug

prs300.jpg

Sony PRS-300, really enjoying it so far as I am reading more. The screen is a little small, however the price was good (on sale for $90).

Adamm said:
This is out on Blu-ray? Since when?
since November 2009

Alucrid said:
Oh..yeah, I guess you could just get it from Walmart too. :lol
AFAIK, the steel case for Vengeance Trilogy is BB exclusive, so if you want that then pricematch the walmart price @ BB is the way to go.

small pickup...waiting til end of month for the iPhone 4!!

what came in the mail?????
6vv43l.jpg

hmmm???
XCSywl.jpg

8v7rml.jpg

picked up a unibody plastic macbook...better jump from the original macbook aluminum's
BiQBrl.jpg

ngower said:
They're my first pair of Nikes (or anything besides Adidas) ever. I've heard they have durability issues (outside stud right under your pinky toe can snap allegedly). How have they held up for you?

Oh really? I didn't hear about that. I've been using them every week for my matches (Full two small seasons of indoor and just started my outdoor season) since I bought them and they've held up quite well.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Got some big pick ups. Finally after almost 4 years, I got a new phone. It's the Droid Incredible and it's fucking awesome. I used to own the Motorola Q.

34q3b4i.jpg

Also, I got a Bass Guitar. I've been playing 6 string for 4-5 years now. I was supposed to buy this bass from a friend 2 years ago. That deal fell through for whatever reasons and he ended up giving it to another friend of ours. That friend then gave it to me for free. I've been dying for a bass and now I finally have one. It's a Samick, never heard of them before. Oh well, no biggie. It's a lot of fun to play. There's an amp with it but I couldn't take it with me at the time. I'll be getting it in a few weeks.

b4dmcj.jpg

:D

Top Bottom