• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Combining some of last month's pickups with my June pickups (thus far).

016-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

The figmas left to right are Yui Hirasawa, Rider, Marisa Kirisame, and Yomi Isayama.

029-1.jpg

Got the Nono figure from a friend on another board, and picked up the Gunbuster Blu-ray for about $20 off of the Amazon marketplace (which is much less than the $45-ish it normally goes for).

ngower

4676962091_d9c2c7104e_b.jpg

The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
iPod Nano (5th generation) 16GB
Sennheiser CX300 II

Apologies for the failed artsy GAF angle.

After selling my iPhone I was iPod-less and was forced into hearing an inhumane amount of Nickelback, Zack Brown Band, and Linkin Park by my co-workers. So, I got a (two months) early birthday present. :lol

I've heard bits of the Stone Roses album previously, but never in it's entirety. Stunned!

Facism

Nachkebia said:
Amazin kitten <3

They're lovely at that age :D Been watching my pair grow over the last 8 weeks (now 15 weeks old). Amazing how they went from barely walking to climbing every bloody thing everywhere. Had to get one down from the livingroom ceiling the other day >.>

Karram

Amerowolf said:
Freakin' adorable. What's his/her name?
I still haven't chosen a name for him. Whenever someone brings the topic I intentionally start suggesting horrible names. But I'll probably name him Malachay.

tmarques said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...

You win. Mine turned 7 a couple of weeks ago. As much as I love large dogs, I miss her puppy days.
I think I'm going to feel the same way when he grows up.

Pezking said:
Incredibly cute dog!

Is this a Golden Retriever?

Ours will be 9 months old next week. Can't imagine our lives without her anymore
Yeah, he's a Golden Retriever. He's almost 2 month old.

lantus

Smokey said:
Earlier today it drained in 4 hrs, 10 minutes.

Maybe I have something running that I don't know about. Over in the EVO OT people posted that there's lasted 2 -3x longer. Then again I was using it quite a bit during that 4 hr period.

Do you have 4G turned on? I hear it can reduce the battery life much faster than normal.

Bliddo

Bought an iPad wifi, 16gb
Damn, it was hard to find
P1010005.png

Here's a sneak peak at the best game ever made:
typad.png

(work in progress)

Wait...where did he get that Shadow Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing statue? I thought they only made Ryo and it was a promo contest item.

What other characters are made and how can you buy one? Sorry, haven't been paying attention to that since the Ryo contest.

100606_01.png

100606_02.png

100606_03.png

In order: some old school death metal, a couple Fighter's Edge titles for PS1, FF cap from Fanime this year.

My next major pickup will probably be a new camera lol, way overdue for one.

34sp4pd.jpg

1f8j1c.jpg

- Clerks Blu-Ray
- Cannon Spike for Dreamcast
- Dogma Blu-Ray
- Western Digital 1TB My Book Elite
- Red Dead Redemption for 360
- Western Digital HD TV Live Media Center

Cannon Spike was a surprise since I bought it at my local comic shop. I'm also trying to get all of the Kevin Smith movies on Blu-ray. Well, the Smith movies that are available on BRD.

Square Triangle said:
Kittens are so adorable..it's a shame they have to turn into cats =/

Werd.

Been super busy of late, not sure if I posted my pick-up of Red Dead. The busyness is due to some "pick-ups" I've gotten in the last couple of weeks, namely a job and a girlfriend. It's been a pretty weird but rad couple of weeks but I've barely been able to play any games! :lol

Vortex566 said:
What do you use these for? I've been looking at them for a while now, but unsure how well they perform. I'm a marathon runner if it helps.
I run long distances in mine and know marathoners who run in them

Bought myself a MacBook Pro. Never used OS X before but I'm coming around to it. I love the trackpad so much. I usually hate laptop trackpads but this is perfect.

IMG_0198.jpg

Latest 3 trades of The Walking Dead. Finished the Compendium a little while ago and got hooked. Dr. H in Bluray! Trauma Team was cheap at Amazon but I love the other games in the series so I figure I'll like it. And of couse Red Dead and Galaxy cause they're fuck-awesome.
IMG_0199.jpg

The 3-issue run of The Guild. I really, really liked it. Maybe more than the webshow.
IMG_0200.jpg

Knch

Sent said:
How's the HDTV Live working for ya?
Wondering the same thing...
More specifically what did you buy it for and how's that working? (Ordered myself an AC Ryan PlayOn HD mini last week, should be there when I get home later...)

DocStar

Neo Member
JPBrowncoat said:
Bought myself a MacBook Pro. Never used OS X before but I'm coming around to it. I love the trackpad so much. I usually hate laptop trackpads but this is perfect.

IMG_0198.jpg

May I ask you where'd you get that AWESOMESAUCE Background of Summer Glau? Do you have the direct link?

That would be awesome!

spats

Oh yeah, picked up this puppy last month but forgot to post. Mix breed between a german shepherd and beagle.

17a99caf-2a51-4793-98f5-ad3c80f1682.jpg

For those asking about the WD HD TV LIVE:

It's been running pretty good, so far. I have had a few issues about freezing, but I let the system load up the preview for a few seconds before I select it and it's just fine. So far, except maybe 1 format, has been able to run awesomely on it. Even some MKVs I have with multiple audio channels and subtitle options.

There are also a whole bunch of CFW for it, but since I don't have a PC I can't quite get it working.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Can't say I'm too excited given Kojima's track record after MGS3 but hopefully this will make up for the previous games... it won't but at least the music is better than PO and MGS4.

Luckily I preordered as my GS only got 4.
kf2ujt.jpg

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Dabanton said:

The Pulse? What do you think of it? You can download the the Android 2.1 update from the t-mobile website too, i've read good things about it.

Dabanton

NinjaFridge said:
The Pulse? What do you think of it? You can download the the Android 2.1 update from the t-mobile website too, i've read good things about it.

It's a very good phone indeed. The touchscreen is nice and smooth it's light as hell but feels very sturdy and it looks good as well, the app store is fun.

I just like the general layout and design of the Android OS. The guys over at places like MoDaCo have got the 2.1 update working on their phones with the download from T-Mobile Hungary but i haven't had time to sit down and try to install the rom yet.

But yeah at it's price point of £150 it's a good deal.

Liquidus said:
Can't say I'm too excited given Kojima's track record after MGS3 but hopefully this will make up for the previous games... it won't but at least the music is better than PO and MGS4.

Luckily I preordered as my GS only got 4.
kf2ujt.jpg

Pics of contents plz.

ibu

So PS3 phat crapped out and YLOD on me on Sunday and well 360 is due another price drop, so I swapped that and the PSPGO and got me another ps3 and Red Dead Redemption.

Now I can finally play Battlefield online

10hom8o.jpg

Top Bottom