• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Shiv47

Damn y'all. Just bought that LEGO Minecraft set. Only one left now!

Did not plan on spending $60+ when I clicked this thread. I should know better.

Damn people, the Minecraft set is available on Lego's own web shop for $35 + shipping, don't pay more from a speculator!

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
That supergun is sex on wheels, and the candy cab is beautiful. I always leave this thread with arcade envy.

Got a couple few new Ghibli Blus for the collection:

Jzp7Gl.jpg

And added several tiny-box original Famicom games to the set... Gomokunarabe and Duck Hunt are the newest. Three more in the mail, three to go...

g98i5l.jpg

Series 2 of Arkham City Toys. The set also came with a Detective Mode Batman not worth photographing.
013-2-1.jpg

014-1-1.jpg

Play Arts Kai from Squeenix
022.jpg

026.jpg

Mass Effect Series 2. Sculpts improved...but Miranda's face is meh. Sorry for the shitty pics on this one.
031.jpg

030.jpg

Some 3D blurays...Journey to the Centre of the Earth and Underworld Awakening

DSC_0657.jpg

Monthly JDM car magazines...Option, GTR magazine, and Drift Tengoku

DSC_0702.jpg

And since I've moved into our new house, I have to start my HT off from scratch. I'm currently finishing the basement (it's a brand new house). I'll be purchasing electronics along the way because buying building supplies is not as fun...

I needed a new receiver so I scoop this up! Marantz SR5006
DSC_0708.jpg

Blunt

Banned
Atelier Meruru with art book and some Lego Minifigs were some pick ups this week.

One of my best mates and his lovely wife returned from a holiday in Thailand - EVERYBODY GETS A FAKE ROLEX!!!

2224578-20120602_175155___copy.jpg

Got my Olly Moss Squirtle print back from the framers. Ballin'.

2224577-20120602_174451___copy.jpg

My baby brother and sister-in-law are staying for the weekend and they brought me some boxed NES games they got at a Buy-2-Get-1-Free sale as well as a box of delicious Peanut Butter M&M's. Me and my bro are going to eat bad food, play NES classics and stay up aaaaaall night, just like back in the day. Maximum radness, dudes.

2224579-20120602_175652___copy.jpg

First pickups for this month... stumbled on all kinds of stuff yesterday...

TtMFF.jpg

Been waiting to find a good used copy of P3P to double-dip for the disc... Found the Ys Oath in Felghana premium edition for $20 at a remote Electronics Boutique where I frequently stumble across cool bargains... And I picked up a minty copy of the Lord of Shadows Limited Ed. and Reality Fighters from Microplay for $15 each... also, setting myself up to start into the Batman Incorporated story line...

Been awhile without putting anything, some of these have been of past months but not posted becuase of lack of time.

First of all, framed the Punch-Out!! poster that I bought in new york.
img_2664e5d7x.jpg

And now to the disney magic...
Finally framed a big ass Disneyland map I bought at Disneyland in Anaheim when I just a year ago. The cool thing about this map is that is a new version (well it was done for the 50 anniversary) drawn in the same style of an old one from 1962 you can see below it (with zones that were never done)
img_266003cnn.jpg

Two new plushes to go with my Steamboat Willie Mickey. Mothefuckin Oswald and Sorceror's Apprentice Mickey, this two were bought also in my trip to New York.
img_2668lzchl.jpg

And the meaty thing, two new books. The Art of Walt Disney and Disneyland Paris From Sketch to Reality. The Mickey history chest figurine was bought in my trip to Disneyland Paris a month ago.
img_2665oqi4f.jpg

This one came yesterday by mail, Disneyland Paris From Sketch to Reality is an imagineering book about Disneyland Paris that can be only be bought online from the blog of the creator, its the second edition as the first one went out of stock fast and was selling for 1000 euros aprox just some months ago. Its a marvelous book of 300 pages and the special edition cames with some quality cards with artworks of the Walt Disney Studios park also in Paris.
img_2672wmiu9.jpg

The Art of Walt Disney that was bought some months ago and came pretty handy to do a work of the university with it. Its an incredible book of 500 pages of all the history of the company up to Toy Story 3. Its contains also a section for the theme parks that goes up the the refurbishment in Disney California Adventure that is going to be open in June.
Its the only Disney histroy book that has an spanish version that was sold here, as I usually have to order them all from america. (Spanish version has a different subtitle because in Spain they dont know what Magic Kingdom means, so the changed to Toy Story lol)
img_267338dnl.jpg

And here is my Disney corner, my most precious part in my bedroom lol
img_2675q0iae.jpg

In the book parts you can see the new ones and the old ones together, its not very big but im pretty proud of it. All of the are books about disney parks minus the two you cant see the title that are The Pixar treasures book and the Art of Toy Story 3.
img_267933i66.jpg

Yep, Im a Disney nut! *looks at avatar*

Aguirre

CunninLynguists - oneirology and klonoa 2 ost
asqar.jpg

jojo's bizarre adventure vol. 6 (cost $54.99 for this volume alone! damn oop volumes)
lAEsg.jpg

a.y.b force - lost breaks and panacea - 12 step programme
ZJlGg.jpg

got it signed by k-murdock (thanks bro)
rDdwO.jpg

bossa tres jazz and jazz brazilia
ZlVN9.jpg

saint germain des pres cafe vol. 9 and tom and joyce cd.
Hkt9s.jpg

eXistor

Finally got my PC back after a few weeks, fucker just up and died on me...I think this is everything I got since then:

MQT0s.jpg

jonno394

Some new trainers I saw in the sale for like £8 - very comfy, Max Payne 3 and Unit 13

2012-06-02182606.jpg

Tales from Space, Unit 13 and Corpse Party

2012-06-02-171813.jpg

BOTEC

Will do. Might be in tomorrow?

--------------------------------

One last pick-up for the weekend...

xCFfol.jpg

Just couldn't resist. Despite having the other Ikaruga model unfinished on the desk next to me.

Cool. Being a fan of Tetsuro "WASi303" Sato, I'm expecting hell of piano.

MG310

Mass Effect Series 2. Sculpts improved...but Miranda's face is meh. Sorry for the shitty pics on this one.

Damn, I have Miranda coming on Monday - looks like I'm going to have to do some work on her. I was already planning on redoing the white outfit because the wash they put on it just makes it look dirty.

What do you think of the rest?

Yes Boss!

Will do. Might be in tomorrow?

--------------------------------

One last pick-up for the weekend...

xCFfol.jpg

Just couldn't resist. Despite having the other Ikaruga model unfinished on the desk next to me.

And there is another model kit (white) coming. Saw it up on AmiAmi for preorder a few days ago (did order one).

Souther

Banned
What kind of Supergun is that?

It's a Supergun with Saturn Controller support. 1/2player, with Scart RGB out.
It has R,G,B dials to adjust each color individually but default setting is pretty bang on. It also has Audio Volume adjustment dial, 3.5mm Stereo in jack for Capcom CPS boards that output stereo via the pcb. Also has an extra Powersupply connector for PCBs that require -5v but majority of PCBs don't require it(Double Dragon is 1 that does)

Hellish

please tell me more about this.

Its a headphone amp + dac that you can find for $500-$600, that is being compared against similar products costing 2-3x as much, unfortunately I can't use it until Monday as that is when my new headphones come.

Picked up the entire run of Buffy, each season was on sale for $14.99 so I bought the lot. I like how small the boxes are, but they tend to be really fucking fragile. Also got Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for about 12 bucks.

DHuRt.jpg

z2y7P.jpg

masterkajo

Picked up the entire run of Buffy, each season was on sale for $14.99 so I bought the lot. I like how small the boxes are, but they tend to be really fucking fragile. Also got Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for about 12 bucks.

DHuRt.jpg

Oh that brings back memeories :) Sweet sweet teenage time watching Buffy adventures. The DVD sets always have a special place in my shelf!!

It's a Supergun with Saturn Controller support. 1/2player, with Scart RGB out.
It has R,G,B dials to adjust each color individually but default setting is pretty bang on. It also has Audio Volume adjustment dial, 3.5mm Stereo in jack for Capcom CPS boards that output stereo via the pcb. Also has an extra Powersupply connector for PCBs that require -5v but majority of PCBs don't require it(Double Dragon is 1 that does)

would you mind telling us where you found that? I would like one for MVS games mainly. I took a quick look on ebay and there were quite a few superguns listed. any recommendations?

smr00

Banned
Oh that brings back memeories :) Sweet sweet teenage time watching Buffy adventures. The DVD sets always have a special place in my shelf!!
It's funny because when i was a teen i used to think it was a girly dork show, fast forward many years and a friend kept bugging me to check out this show called Angel and lent me his complete box set, half way through season one i went out and bought the box set and by the the end of season 2 i ordered the complete buffy set and weeks later i became a Joss fanboy.

I was a very stupid teenager who missed out on a lot of amazing things during their original release/runs.

cj_iwakura

035.jpg

$3 and $5 respectively. I love AC4, but never owned it.

SC, well... let's just say it's for the purpose of playing Metal Wolf Chaos, if word is true.

036.jpg

Been after that for a while.

Top Bottom