• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

NFreak

I've been having some really good luck at yard sales this year. Today might have been the best day just for one game. Total for all these games was $7.50. (Game on top right is Dungeons and Dragons)

4PFfuoX.jpg

And this was 50 cents.

kmZhGWv.jpg

Seik

Banned
Haha, probably your best pickup for the year.

Did you post your impressions in the Saturn or SHMUP threads yet?

Not yet, I only copy/pasted the photo to confirm I got it.

I'll be testing it later tonight on SSF.

I need to make the N64 thread I said I'd do earlier this week too. D:

I NEED MOAR TIME!

NewFresh

It's been a busy month for me. A new job and a few more new things...

New car, Hyundai Sonata
DN6jbkgl.jpg

Some new games
YqvH5uil.jpg

And the big one...
teXB5CLl.jpg

As you can see, she said yes!

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
[Street Fighter IV stick]

Bought it on ebay, taking time to get used to it though.

That's cool, I bought one of those 3 years ago at a Goodwill, but it was all busted on the inside. Someone tried to mod it with a HAPP 360 joystick and couldn't finish the job apparently. I will be fixing it as a fun project some time this year.

Anyways, onto stuff I bought recently:

Got these on Memorial Day, both 40% off. I'm looking to get gamecubes in different colors for my collection. Rocket power was a mere $0.60, so I thought why not?

Onto my usual Saturday morning cruise through thrift stores/bargain bins...

Found these at a Value Village, they may be a good place to put my loose GBA games.

For the first time, I found a TI-99 game at a Goodwill. I just need to get a system to play it with. Also found a PS1 light gun.

It's pretty rare that I find a NES game at a Goodwill. It probably slipped through the cracks because it looks nothing like a normal NES game. Ecco 2 is a good find, been wanting the Ecco games for my Genesis collection.

bPod

Been busy for quite simetime. Here's an accumulation of my pick ups for the past few months...

I was able to pick up the Limited Edition of Subsistence for a decent price; below 3 digits

Went a little overboard with my 360 pick ups

Other notable pick ups

Finally got time to snag myself a copy

Loved the video game so I got the movie

Lego Clark Kent included

I've been working on my PS1 Street Fighter collection and this is what I have to show for it

My favorite pick up is from my mom; she knows that I love Star Wars and she bought me a R2D2 mug. When you remove the lid, it makes sound effects

Awesome!

Here's a youtube link - not mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZY7ZqJo1QQ

Went to Japantown and came back with some goodies, along with some stuff my friend picked up for me from Fanime last week:

1xexFXm.jpg

2dmiWet.jpg

plc268

Sort of a pickup... 47 inch LG TV

Unfortunately, fedex punctured two holes in the front of the box. I didn't notice it until I had everything plugged in. Luckily, it's been returned and a replacement reordered.

Lazlo

Sort of a pickup... 47 inch LG TV
Unfortunately, fedex punctured two holes in the front of the box. I didn't notice it until I had everything plugged in. Luckily, it's been returned and a replacement reordered.

Fedex and UPS are pretty terrible at shipping TV's... hope you have more luck with your 2nd one

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Finally got a new camera, so here's my stuff from the past 2 months, starting with some games:

akycXDQ.jpg

EItxjVR.jpg

cJthwMQ.jpg

lovely (and huge) character art and illustration books covering all 5 trails games:

dnImv9Y.jpg

also this piece of shit:

7il4kni.jpg

yaay

nny

DSC08555_zps1f2013ce.jpg

Got me a flag to commemorate another successful season:

DSC08553_zps38482617.jpg

I'm close to completing my Astérix collection:

DSC08554_zps2307c863.jpg

canocha

A few 3DS games

Fire Emblem, Lego City Undercover, Rayman 3D and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars:
xUs29Uz.jpg

Bangai-O Spirits for DS:
JKuAkJo.jpg

And the Nintendo Mushroom Cup also arrived:
ozSmIhi.jpg

LiK

What type of shipping do usually go for Lik?

EMS usually if it's for something rare or expensive or i can't wait. you can use the cheaper SAL Registered option but it'll take a while. i had something shipped with SAL on May 14 and i'm still waiting, lol...

Xamdou

EMS usually if it's for something rare or expensive or i can't wait. you can use the cheaper SAL Registered option but it'll take a while. i had something shipped with SAL on May 14 and i'm still waiting, lol...

Ok going EMS then, did you use credit card or paypal?

Xamdou

Paypal, but i pay with CC with it. for some reason when i tried CC option i had an error on their site.

CC worked for me, ordered Figma Link and Samus! Thanks Lik! :)

Got a couple of Pickups this month, will post when I get home!

JEKKI

I went to a classic video games and arcade party last nite!!!

got me sum s-video cables I been looking for!!!

4214cb94cbbc11e2bdb622000a1f9860_7.jpg

five dolla make ya holla!!!

jbueno

Found this while taking a walk downtown. At $100 MXN it was a pretty good deal, but it rang at $50 so even better. It has been like 8 years since I´ve last played FFIV, so I thought I´d give it a go since it is actually pretty short.

ET4bW2zl.jpg

smr00

Banned
We to Fanboy Expo yesterday and picked these up

I was going to have them sign my Season 2 zombie head but most of the cast is going to be at this other comic convention in July so i am taking it there to get them signed. If anyone is interested in the Turtle stuff the guy gave me his business card and runs a online store with a ton of art. I paid $10 per print ($35 for the 4), don't know what he charges online.

Swarley

Got F1: Championship Edition and 5 memory cards for the PS1 off of eBay this last week and they got here over the weekend. Picked up MOH: Airborne on Sunday as I've been craving some WW2 action recently.

Desmond

Since it was the last day posted there and it's my first time posting in a pick up thread, I'll re-post this. It took me a while to get these each for as cheap as possible. White 360 is the only one missing now.
Wow, the PS3 Super Slim looks amazing in white. Nice collection there. :)

Yes Boss!

Did they charge your CC right then and there or they will when both figures ship?

I'm curious about picking up Link and/or Samus from AmiAmi as well.

They will send tou an invoice once it arrives on release date...then you just pay then.

I actually broke down and got the reprint of Samus for my desk at work.

Clefargle

This is actually from the last couple of months but I missed the last thread so Bah!

Here is my lovely blue 3DSXL with matching club nintendo slipcase and pencase, comes in handy for college!
300501_10201240020704694_1730238350_n.jpg

In the first image my 3DSXL used the stand as a charge-pad, but I have since purchase tis!
608_10201262869795907_986902599_n.jpg

And I also got a card case 18 from club ninty to hold the discount DS titles iv'e been picking up. As you can see I got wario: master of disguise (meh), Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (cool), and Wario Ware DIY (friggin crazy).
979862_10201240020904699_1283015121_o.jpg

Remember this little beauty?
581945_10201240024744795_380016668_n.jpg

3.99 on the nintendo web store got me this cool little DS wriststrap/thumbpad just like the one that came with the OG DS!!! Using it like a second analog makes kid icarus much more fluid and less of a wrist strain. This puppy served me well in Metroid Prime Hunters back in the day, cannot recommend it enough.
383438_10201240024704794_100762323_n.jpg

Went ahead and tightened me belt to afford a 64gb SD upgrade for Animal Crossing and the constand deluge of Swampnotes.. :)
6678_10201240024344785_629464909_n.jpg

And thought, wtf? why not? And bought a 1tb Western Digital external hard drive to supplement my Wii U's storage. It matches down to the white LED! works perfectly!
429902_10201240024504789_2066659550_n.jpg

Oh and while unrelated I did get a bad-ass Huxley 3D printer! Which made me a cute little rocket!
249280_10201240046385336_1933607153_n.jpg

Atolm

DUzROkol.jpg

My first Nintendo console ever. I don't care for Nintendo IPs, but it was cheap and it has a nice list of Japanese games, so why not.

Top Bottom