• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Amazing, everything appears to be in really good condition!

Also, is the SP front or backlit? I really like how my frontlit unit can be played even with outdoor lighting unlike my backlit DSes, but I'm not sure if the backlit some any advantages over it that I'm not aware of.

Front lit model, it's not easy to find the AGS-101 (Back lit model) in the UK unfortunately but that aside it's all in mint condition and all the games work well so pretty good deal in all.

Etzer

Some Wii/U goodness.

ZqJ13ixl.jpg

Also paid for Assassin's Creed 3 from the Buy/Sell/Trade thread right now.

RAM inspired me to finally start buying vinyl. I have been wanting to do it for a while now. Now just the one small little problem, I still need to buy a turntable. I might be able to nab a nice vintage Technics from my grandpa's house. Want to hit up all the family to see if I can get a vintage one for free before buying anything new.

Rim5SPml.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

Crazy. I didn't realize Ketsui or Espgaluda were on PGM.

Oh, and is that like... a Space Harrier arcade machine keychain, or did you actually buy a goddamn Space Harrier cab?

Actually, can I just hang out at your house?

Edit: lol, it's just a miniature. Still wanna hang out.

BOTEC

Finally, every one left the office and I was able to photograph my secret shame.

DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou Kan Super Limited Edition (say that three times fast)

xsODiff.jpg

500mL water bottle for size comparison. This thing is comically huge, and heavy.

But wait, what's this?

A new challenger has entered the ring!

By sheer luck, this walked in today minutes behind SDOJ. Hot Japanese indie game.

Crimzon Clover

6eQ3cFs.jpg

I think I'm already dead.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Where did you buy Crimzon Clover? Been meaning to pick that game up since it came out, but I still haven't because I'm a shithead.

BOTEC

Where did you buy Crimzon Clover? Been meaning to pick that game up since it came out, but I still haven't because I'm a shithead.

Tokyo Shmups.

http://www.sk8tokyo.com/shmup/

It's a bit on the pricy side, but it comes out to roughly the same as buying it from a Japanese seller, and having someone like Tenso ship it over to you. Also, standard shipping is SAL, so spring for the expedited route. I wanted CC to play while I waited for SDOJ.

wilflare

not sure where else I can ask this but where are you guys getting all your Figurines (anime/games) and stuff. Amazon?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Slowly piecing the PC together - pretty much all my big purchases have gone into this over the last several weeks.

8927618937_a5cb5305ae_c.jpg

8917865226_7d9069137e_c.jpg

8917251273_52bf665702_c.jpg

They did not get ports. Conversions, likely.

Tappy gets some weird stuff...mini Arcade Machines and Cave PGM carts!

Yes, they are converted PGM carts but work perfectly and unlike the originals they actually save the high score .
I do have the originals but still wanted these .

The miniatures are part of the Sega Bokuno game center collections .

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Got bitten by the Minifigs again I just cant stop collecting them.

Got some Vita games at $5 & $10 each at the crazy Dick Smith sale.

Yes Boss!

Yes, they are converted PGM carts but work perfectly and unlike the originals they actually save the high score .
I do have the originals but still wanted these .

No doubt cool as hell. And much more convenient. I'd love to have those. It is a shame then don't have a multi-slot PGM like MVS.

It's been a while since my last pick-up post but times are hard so I need to keep on saving where I can.

Got a PS Vita Case, I do not go outside with my Vita so I decided to get a Clean/Simple Case instead of going for more protection.

7rcT1dIl.jpg

I'm in the same situation, most of my handheld gaming is done around the house. I bought the very same case at launch for my domestic Vita, it's done a great job and is still going strong, so I picked up another one for my Japanese Vita a few months ago.

andylsun

RAM inspired me to finally start buying vinyl. I have been wanting to do it for a while now. Now just the one small little problem, I still need to buy a turntable. I might be able to nab a nice vintage Technics from my grandpa's house. Want to hit up all the family to see if I can get a vintage one for free before buying anything new.

Rim5SPml.jpg

Stop by the vinyl thread. Vintage technics is nearly always good - let us know which model it is.

haikira

Elgato Capture HD
Breaking Bad Season 05 Bluray

sam_0331egsnw.jpg

Two PSN cards for buying Deadly Premonition Director's Cut and perhaps Tokyo Jungle
Inbetweeners Seasons 1-3

sam_03321qsv1.jpg

Superman Animated Collection
The Last of Us Demo with free God of War Ascension

sam_0333nnsmw.jpg

mkenyon

Banned
7CP5qG3.png

5.2 acres, flat, and dry. Those last two parts are hard to come by in the Pac NW.

Just passed inspection and appraisal, waiting on final paperwork. First time buying a home.

Wife and horses get most of it, but I am getting the okay to build a 24'x24' shop for PC Projects, LANs, and general nerdiness. F yeah.

7CP5qG3.png

5.2 acres, flat, and dry. Those last two parts are hard to come by in the Pac NW.

Just passed inspection and appraisal, waiting on final paperwork. First time buying a home.

Wife and horses get most of it, but I am getting the okay to build a 24'x24' shop for PC Projects, LANs, and general nerdiness. F yeah.
Wha?

mkenyon

Banned
Well, she used to work at a cutting horse training facility, so we had free board there. Plus, her whole social circle is in the performance horse world, so keep one at a friends house while some are boarded at another facility. That sort of thing.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
7CP5qG3.png

Absolutely awesome. Great plot of land - I hope it all works out for you.

Top Bottom