• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

pGhEXf0.jpg

I wanted these so i bought them at best buy today.

d73UdbH.jpg

Matte Black.

Nice pick-up! How's the sound quality over Bluetooth? I ended up getting a pair of Solo HDs last year, but kind of wish I had gotten these instead. May upgrade at some point...

My man got those Atkin's bars! I've almost been living off these the last year. Those peanut butter cups are pretty badass. My go-to bars are the chocolate chip granola bars. the coconut ones are decent too. I try to avoid any with caramel because I usually end up with a stomach ache.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Well I've gotten very lucky the past few weeks. Just a few hours ago I got these:

I hope that's a good price for them. They are the official Sega Dreamcast Fight Sticks. I haven't tested them out yet. Time to buy more Dreamcast fighters!

I found these while I was driving on my vacation. I don't have a 32X to play them on yet :(

I got the Harvest Moon and Cow Plushie from a groupon deal for a good price. I think the cow was a preorder bonus at one time or something. It's cute.

I've gotten quite a few more GC games in the past weeks. I'm nearing 100, just a few more to go.

I got lucky on a PC-Engine clone here, plus some good games. Been playing Final Soldier at night. it's fun.

I also have some pickup videos here:

Weekend Gaming Pickups 17

Weekend Gaming Pickups 16

I actually picked this up last month but...

20140603_152310_zps78541dab.jpg

My new (old) Nissan S15 Silvia... I can't wait to get this thing on the road!

Nice!

I really like the Silvia series, particularly the s15. Shame Nissan didn't sell them in the states.

Cross posting from the GB collecting thread:

finally got around to changing the lens on my gbc

now i just need to wait for pay day to get the overdrive and i'll be good.

My man got those Atkin's bars! I've almost been living off these the last year. Those peanut butter cups are pretty badass. My go-to bars are the chocolate chip granola bars. the coconut ones are decent too. I try to avoid any with caramel because I usually end up with a stomach ache.

So what are these Atkins bars? Never heard of them. Curious

Well I've gotten very lucky the past few weeks. Just a few hours ago I got these:

I hope that's a good price for them. They are the official Sega Dreamcast Fight Sticks. I haven't tested them out yet. Time to buy more Dreamcast fighters!

Don't worry, you did well.

Sinthetic

V for Vendetta Steelbook (UK):

YJlBCyz.jpg

The Pianist Steelbook (Korea):

HZN3Pdf.jpg

Night on the Galactic Railroad:

TuX4P2U.jpg

Gunbuster Vs Diebuster Blu-ray BOX (See more HERE):

JKWlZBy.jpg

htzdl01.jpg

koopas

I can't believe all the great stuff you found at value village. Every time I look there it's original xbox sports titles for $5.99

They did have a common Bob Dylan record though last time I was there - for 49.99 .

What state are you in?

LegendX48

Bought this TV stand the other day cause I needed one. Also got the Ultra SF4 dlc upgrade as you can see :3

14169532198_7bd1d61bcd_b.jpg

Also got Pikmin 3 as my free game thanks to the MK8 deal.

14355297814_472f308cf5.jpg

Xamdou

V for Vendetta Steelbook (UK):

YJlBCyz.jpg

The Pianist Steelbook (Korea):

HZN3Pdf.jpg

Night on the Galactic Railroad:

TuX4P2U.jpg

Gunbuster Vs Diebuster Blu-ray BOX (See more HERE):

JKWlZBy.jpg

htzdl01.jpg

Nice pickups!

I was looking at your Link and how much did that Gurren Lagann Complete complete box set cost you?

Caayn

2x EVGA Titan Black SuperClocked
1x EVGA Titan Black SuperClocked Signature

These will be replacing two 780Tis, and running on my 4k monitor. No more VRAM problems!

Bring it Witcher 3!
Holy smokes, that's some serious computing power you've got right there. Nice pick-up. *Walks away in jealousy*

Top Bottom