• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Yes Boss!

Crimzon Clover on Steam and a PC in order to play it. This game is incredible, be sure to buy it!

40FC5081-7227-416E-9509-ED6008323FF2_zpsfftuxaxu.jpg

Agent713

Just got back from Phoenix Comic-con and got nice pickups!

vnPkcTT.jpg

u9VTL4l.jpg

I'm loving my new Batgirl figure!

eWcL6Zg.jpg

Found this awesome Mikasa figure as well.

hCNMMsJ.jpg

Finally finish my collection.

zP02edy.jpg

e9VTzJU.jpg

Some new Megaman pickups.

eJlTnZ4.jpg

Lastly, Luigi Death Stare Kart 8 or known as Mario Kart 8.

Just got all of this at a yard sale for $30. The NES games are stacked 2-5 high and are all quality games. Easily made my money back X3 on just the Pokemon games.

What kind of asshole rental place puts rewind stickers on the label of nes games??

Sweet pickup. Its really rare to find nes stuff at rummage sales anymore. I managed to get a toaster nes for $1 this weekend and turok1+ super Mario 64 for another dollar.

dodgeme

What kind of asshole rental place puts rewind stickers on the label of nes games??

Sweet pickup. Its really rare to find nes stuff at rummage sales anymore. I managed to get a toaster nes for $1 this weekend and turok1+ super Mario 64 for another dollar.

Blockbuster haha.

Birthday present from my friends
3385682a.jpg

helped pitch in and got a new tv for my dad.
3385640d.jpg

and my biggest pick up. Finally got my diploma in the mail.
Someone please hire me.
3385682b.jpg

Got a 3ds flame red with the upper screen scratches at a good price (I hope the hori screen protectors help to eliminate in some way the look of the scratches)
Wario World and Super Mario Strikers to help with my gamecube collection
Kirby´s Retun to Dreamland looks beautiful!!

Updated my Kigndom Hearts collection with KH 1 and 2 In great conditions (I had the greatest hits before and didn´t like them much.

Mario Sunshine, Jungle Beat, Paper Mario and Wind Waker like new.

And Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. <3

Probably the last big pick up for quite some time as just started building a house but over the weekend I bought this 2011 Kawasaki KX450F. Low hours and in very good condition. Took it for a test ride yesterday, will admit it was tough. It's my first ever Dirt Bike so coming from Road Bikes to the dirt is a big change.

Didn't look right using all my bulky road gear whilst out on the dirt yesterday so today I went and got some new gear.

Jacks was due to the friend I went riding with giving me a taste of the white label stuff over the weekend, thought it was quite nice.

8 years on GAF and all of sudden all these AZ people are coming out of no where...wow ;-)

went to comic con this weekend as well...got a few items including my yearly C&H sketch from Rob and can finally say I'm an owner of a signed Stan Lee item.
Infinity Gauntlet signed by Claremont simply because GOTG is coming out next month and wifey got to meet John Barrowman so she was hype...
SHtXhK5l.jpg

h6Z2xeal.jpg

and last but not least...a place to put all this crap
d1pdQvXl.jpg

will be closing in a couple weeks...last place was too small to #upgrade
last purchase before moving back home to NY in a few years...

next week, Jordans....#comingforyouMarkMan

It is an amazing car, my local VW dealership is trying really hard to get me to purchase one. How do you like it?

Loving it so far. Just got out of the break in period. Finally gave sport mode a chance yesterday and holy crap lol. The car at 3k has a ton of power now compared to my old Mark 6 GTI when in sport mode and it sounds mean. Steering tightens up when you switch it as well. Love the new radio and MFD (in color now).

All in all I would say this is the best GTI they have made in a LONG time...even beating out the Mark 5.

KanColle art/guide book (so many Ship Daughters!)

ixK4dZwrdeySG.jpg

ibtXwmu4MDz4qd.jpg

ibw3zBgMAkhpPu.jpg

ibqC9ARQQZjZ8d.jpg

iWyutPK7wFHev.jpg

WiiU LAN Adapter (basically just a Wii LAN Adapter with a WiiU logo on the box)
iuU0DNASEV0hq.jpg

wasteful instruction manuals.
ibrhZkyvybaExF.jpg

ibr5EhX9c68xsb.jpg

Arthos

First time posting pick-ups here:

mX5dCOK.jpg

Decided to buy a Wii U because of Mario Kart and because reasons! It was mostly an impulse buy, but I'm enjoying it. ^^

woHPGZX.jpg

So much for only buying one game for the console. I never owned a Wii nor a GC so I'm missing out on quite a number of games. Hope Nintendo add GC games to the eShop someday. :p Still missing W101 and MH3 on the Wii U, as well as a few RPGs on the Wii (The Last Story, FE, etc).

Also bought Earthbound on the eShop! Used my MK8 code for NSMBU and bought two codes - from here and CAG - and redeemed them for Wind Waker and Pikimin 3. Going to have a busy summer!

Spades

tumblr_n6yhhlbwEG1qiv7luo1_500.jpg

Unwanted pick up. Broken finger in 3 places and a torn tendon has left me in a cast to my elbow.

Ergo, no gaming for me for a while :(

dab0ne

Unwanted pick up. Broken finger in 3 places and a torn tendon has left me in a cast to my elbow.

That "Physiotherapy" logo on your jersey looks like an unlocked achievement XD

Sorry about the finger, and more importantly, no games :(

NotSelf

I had elbow contusion took a month to heal before that I had a splint on my wrist for two weeks your going to love taking a shower hehe.

But my only advice is to take it easy also if your vegetarian I suggest you eat beef to speed up healing.

And for gaming try some point and click games.

Ecto311

Man I shattered my wrist like 4 years ago and spent a lot of time learning then playing starcraft 2 on the PC since it had just came out and only took one hand. Was also good for me since it took my mind off the fact I had metal and pins sticking out of my arm.

Morgoth

Banned
My pick ups for this month.
Mario Kart 8, Wolverine Extended Cut blu-ray, Man Of Steel blu-ray
ZOE_0003.jpg

My free game for registering MK8 on club nintendo. Pikmin 3
ZOE_0004.jpg

Picked up a digital copy of Tomodachi Life.
IMAG0203.jpg

Pre-ordered the Persona Q WIld Cards Edition
Screenshot+2014-06-10+at+7.35.31+PM.png

suikodan

69EE8916-5BE8-4FAD-95BA-BFCA8A280010_zpsmhjdpgor.jpg

XBone @ 279$, next-day delivery. Thanks Amazon.ca!!!

Not pictured: Ryse: Son of Rome @ 14$. Thanks Target!

Son is not impressed though... he liked Super Smash Wii U's trailer a lot more.

Top Bottom