• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Spades

xdZHLya.png

Got some nice books in the post today.

flohen95

Pretty happy with what I got. 30€ for the two amiibo stings a bit, but at least I've got all the ones that I want (which is unlikely to change until and unless new FE amiibo get announced).

zmet

Lastest haul:
Used Arcade Gears Image Fight & X-Multiply

Covers a bit sun faded but the disc is pristine!

Student Bodies/Jekyll & Hyde Together Again Double Feature, Cooley High, Escape from Nueva York Collectors Edition, and Breakin'/Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo Double Feature

Used Gokujou Parodius OST

Picked this up and the Parodius Da! OST (in transit) because I doubt that it will ever get a re-release, with the licensed music used for each stage and all. Man, this a such a great arcade soundtrack!

AlfaTrion

Sorry for my peasant instagrams

My awesome co-worker gave me these!

61fRZcY.jpg

Picked these up on the eBays

jvs0DrV.jpg

Purchases

mRYCn0a.jpg

AsOZvRh.jpg

Not new pickups but Treasures from my vault at my dad's that I brought over to my house

dyGKDh9.jpg

d4Ox4f2.jpg

K6kLdgl.jpg

I started collecting those Steelbook since Avengers. I liked the following 4 (Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Cap 2 and GotG) that I got myself the first 5 in the Steelbook Edition too. It took time to find the best offer on Amazon and Ebay and sadly The Incredible Hulk was to expensive (don't find anything less then $130) so I bought the one before (I know it's not the MCU) which was on sale for $8. This week they all arrived!
Iron Man 1 is the Blufans V1 Edition
Iron Man 2 Paramount Century Edition
Captain America and Thor are the Re-Released Zavvi Exclusive Edition
But I have to say I'm really happy with my MCU collection so far :) Does anyone of you have also some or even all of them?

Probably the most exciting pickup this month was my GAF account that came after months of waiting

Otherwise this was a fairly big month for pickups

I traded in some old PS4 launch games after coming across this Gameboy Micro in a used game store that ended up costing just $44 AUD!! It will now become my Mother 3 machine as I start to get into that game for the first time.

And the obligatory Ness amiibo

lem0n

Probably the most exciting pickup this month was my GAF account that came after months of waiting

Otherwise this was a fairly big month for pickups

I traded in some old PS4 launch games after coming across this Gameboy Micro in a used game store that ended up costing just $44 AUD!! It will now become my Mother 3 machine as I start to get into that game for the first time.

And the obligatory Ness amiibo

Welcome! Nice Micro, too. I love that red.

thenexus6

Nothing major, picked up a used Z1C to replace my Nexus 5.

Ywg0ktz.jpg

First impressions are good just installing and disabling stuff.

Sorry for potato quality.

taco543

o

That micro is sexy congrats on the come up but quick question does the micro use batteries or is it a rechargeable pack?

illusionary

I should have bought it when Amazon had their temporary price drop - it would have worked out slightly cheaper and had non-expired Club Nintendo points - but I finally found a copy of Super Smash Bros for Wii U at a decent price.

mtSBMkG.jpg

Koppai

11040880_10152735652431646_541248927794343103_n.jpg

Pick-up of the year. A few weeks ago I wrecked my 2012 Toyota Corolla (Tamahagane AKA Tama-san). Now I just picked up a 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited with leather and heated seats, and a backup cam, and XM (love the EDM channels oh yasss!). Also has ECO mode. Finally a blue car, and as always I give it a nickname, this time the name will be Sapphire Sky 사파이어 하늘 (sapaieo haneul)

I realize that these cars were built in Mississippi but I do like to give my cars nicknames.

I had a 1996 Green Camaro (well...I didn't nickname it), then a 1996 Purple Camaro called Barney, and then a 2012 Corolla named Tamahagane.

Nesther

In that case I need to look into finding one for myself

Everytime I see a Micro, I check Amazon and Ebay and realize that the prices are absurdly high. I then forget about it until I see someone else post about the Micro.

It's an endless cycle, but someday I'll get me one.

Slixshot

Banned
11040880_10152735652431646_541248927794343103_n.jpg

Pick-up of the year. A few weeks ago I wrecked my 2012 Toyota Corolla (Tamahagane AKA Tama-san). Now I just picked up a 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited with leather and heated seats, and a backup cam, and XM (love the EDM channels oh yasss!). Also has ECO mode. Finally a blue car, and as always I give it a nickname, this time the name will be Sapphire Sky 사파이어 하늘 (sapaieo haneul)

I realize that these cars were built in Mississippi but I do like to give my cars nicknames.

I had a 1996 Green Camaro (well...I didn't nickname it), then a 1996 Purple Camaro called Barney, and then a 2012 Corolla named Tamahagane.

BPM fo LYFE

todd360

Everytime I see a Micro, I check Amazon and Ebay and realize that the prices are absurdly high. I then forget about it until I see someone else post about the Micro.

It's an endless cycle, but someday I'll get me one.

Same here. They seemed lame when they first came out. I imagine the price goes up on eBay every time we see one on GAF.

Psyae

Where did that come from and how can I get one?

I'm extremely late in responding to this, but I got this from an artist on etsy! The guy who created it was "Cute Monster Props". He doesn't have another up for sale anymore on his store page, but there are a poopload of Majora's Mask replicas on etsy from different artists. It's hard to find one that looks perfect though, and even then the good ones are $200+

taco543

Finally got around to getting all my stuff for the month.

Digitally I picked up Axiom Verge, Titan Souls, and Shovel Knight all on PS4 and Goat Simulator on my Xbox One.

My buddy dry is the lead singer of AAF and he sent me a little gift.

I pulled a decent haul this month my main prize being the space dandy box set off amazon.

I'm a real big fan of Batman so when I saw this I instantly bought it.

I also love claptrap so I was also able to get this dashing lad.

I got my loot crate this month and nothing too hype in there other than the shirt and this usb drive (its 4gb)

I also went a little poster happy, now one of them is completely ok there are 3 otheres that are NSFW so I'll put them as clickable links if you do want to see them, so proceed with caution.

The first is this awesome Majora's mask poster

The next is Leela from futurama (I had to censor a bit.) NSFW:
Also got Francine Smith from American Dad NSFW:
And finally Tracer from Overwatch NSFW:
If any of my posters are inappropriate even with the precautions I've taken please inform me and I'll remove.

-Insignia NS-43D420NA16, 43 inch 1080p HDTV

iea1aUHzAa30g.JPG

I was previously using an ASUS VS Series VS228H-P 21.5 inch 1080p monitor to play my Xbox One. I saw the Insignia TV on sale and bought it. I'm loving it so far. It's great.

Sorry if my setup is ugly. It's all in an extra room I had that was pretty much just used for storage. I still have a bunch of boxes and stuff I need to get out of there.

The stand I had was too small, so I put the TV's box on top of it to keep it steady and hold it properly. I might get a bigger stand sometime later...but who knows. I'm cheap. Hah.

Auskeek

Nothing major, picked up a used Z1C to replace my Nexus 5.

Ywg0ktz.jpg

First impressions are good just installing and disabling stuff.

Sorry for potato quality.

I'm curious as to why you got a Z1c. I think both are great phones, did the Nexus 5 die or was it just time to move on?

Lombax

Banned
I installed my bees yesterday. This is my first attempt at bee keeping, really excited to see how things play out this season!

IMG_20150426_112015.jpg

Y3OiGXX.jpg

JPSYy0t.jpg

f7pINoc.jpg

Top Bottom