• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Sinthetic

Beautiful new Junji Ito hardback arrived earlier. Love it.

Gyo 2-in-1 Deluxe Edition

JqMIjsE.jpg

IIn0qYQ.jpg

Dqh3GSl.jpg

4uMNjNS.jpg

Qn4Yvtn.jpg

PqerwVf.jpg

Kagami

Incoming import package!
11094513_1430797840550298_1813251822_n.jpg
Gate of Thunder is great.
I'll always remember the way Bonk dramatically read the title when you selected it from the menu on that multi-game disc that came with the U.S. TurboDuo package. "Gate of THUNDERRRR!"

Taker34

Banned
Did you get that as a pre-order bonus or something?

You can buy these boxes here in Germany at the retailer Saturn for 5€ (prepayment). I'm also receiving the game + a PS4 exclusive Steelbook as a pre-order gift when the game releases!

Whoooa whoa whoa. I did not know the soundtrack was on vinyl. Is it a good soundtrack? I have zero interest in the game, but I collect game soundtracks on vinyl.

yup, it's excellent! I wasn't exaggerating when i said it's the part that has the most replay value :D Same composer as Dead Space 1&2 and Tomb Raider reboot.
High quality heavyweight Music on Vinyl / At the Movies release too.

You can find it on Amazon or Discogs for 20-30$
http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/6864244?ev=rb

Nesther

5h84hQrPojhAJHHrSwHn4HV94ONiVspzZejLk38wIyQ

Just got my first Nendoroid. It really is a slippery slope: the moment it arrived I ordered two more.

kppl7R0.jpg

And my most recent Amiibos posing next to Teddie.

Chorazin

5h84hQrPojhAJHHrSwHn4HV94ONiVspzZejLk38wIyQ

Just got my first Nendoroid. It really is a slippery slope: the moment it arrived I ordered two more.

I know that struggle. I got two in trade, then I ordered Teddie....then I ordered 8 more (and I've only opened three of those, I need to get free time to open the rest I have), and I have 5 more pre-ordered.

Theonik

I know that struggle. I got two in trade, then I ordered Teddie....then I ordered 8 more (and I've only opened three of those, I need to get free time to open the rest I have), and I have 5 more pre-ordered.
Oh it can get much worse...
I got 6 more since I took this picture a few days ago.
These are my sealed ones since last August haven't unboxed anything in that tower

Then I discovered this beauty:

And no I don't get paid for advertising, I'm just so glad about finally being able to archive my discs properly.
You basically create a spreadsheet, pull it out with a simple button press. Select the game/number you want, select it and receive the disc. Gotta help Gaffers with similar "problems".
http://youtu.be/nm7wdyY0mJY
6muh3.jpg

n0ua3.jpg

Excellent idea, how much did it set you back and how many discs can it store?

robot

Cool! I also just ordered a copy of Gate of Thunder (hasn't arrived yet). It's gotten a lot pricier in the past year or so it seems, so appeared to be a good time to pick it up.

Yea it looks like PC Engine game prices are going up up up. I picked a bad time to start collecting!

Theonik

Color me impressed! :-D

I think I'm gonna open up Female Hunter Kirin Edition tonight out of my unopened ones, if I have the time!
I was about to grab her a few days ago. Have the Bario X Female Swordsman and I want to grab 2-3 more from the MH ones.

Needlecrash

BPoGQFq.jpg

This is the V-Moda Crossfade LP. I wound up returning it because it was too bass heavy. The M-100's should be here soon enough. :)

illusionary

I'm not usually one for fancy packaging just on its own, but the Final Fantasy Type-0 HD steelbook *is* rather attractive - and didn't cost me anything more than the standard version would have done. And no, I didn't buy it *just* for Episode Duscae :p

I do need to be careful not to get too much of a liking for steelbooks, to save my wallet!

vmjGBlA.jpg

Alebrije

This is genius! does it scratch the side thats taken by the plastic when you open it?

No it does not scrach the discs, been using that case like for 5 years a no proble, the only downside is that after 4-5 years the mechanism stops to work , si you have ot open manually the top , but great case btw

Spades

is that wired correct? how long is the wire? do you recommend buying it?

Yeah, wired. It's very long, about 9-10 feet I'd say as a rough guess. If you can find one, I'd really recommend it. I'm not an expert fighting game player by any stretch - quite the opposite actually - and this is seriously enhancing my enjoyment of learning the game.

TheMoon

Grabbed the last Lucina in town. Not a fan of stores putting them up days before the official release date. Thanks to EU amiibogaf I took a trip to the city to check stores today. I bet it would've been gone by Friday otherwise.

lucinaj6uqs.jpg

Yeah, wired. It's very long, about 9-10 feet I'd say as a rough guess. If you can find one, I'd really recommend it. I'm not an expert fighting game player by any stretch - quite the opposite actually - and this is seriously enhancing my enjoyment of learning the game.

I thought playing killer instinct with the Xbox one pad was pretty good, it made that much a difference with MKX?

Yea it looks like PC Engine game prices are going up up up. I picked a bad time to start collecting!

I only started collecting last year too, but I'm trying to get as many games (got around 55 games for the system atm) as I can before it get's even worse. Lots of the more common ones can still be had for a good price, so I wouldn't say your timing is all that bad.

TheMoon

amiibogafmjz72.jpg

Got the rest today. Robin looks great, still wish it had been Female Robin, though!

now to start the next preorder drama cycle ...sigh.

Chastten

Banned

Only actual gaming purchase in the past 4 weeks. Great game, despite its flaws. Runs great on my AMD FX6300 /w an ancient Radeon 5670 so no complaints here.

Some new photography stuff: a globe diffuser to help me with indoor shots at conventions and a cheap reflector disc. Both work great so far.

Already had this set, but at €10 a piece they were a total steal.

And some new figurines. Love this line and I got them all with a 25% discount so couldn't say no to that.

Top Bottom