• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

SW20

Thanks

Pacific Grove, CA. I just moved there a month ago and it is so beautiful.

Those pictures are from right outside my front door. Here are a couple more I took in the last couple days from within a mile of that spot:

A ten minute walk out the front door and to the left:

A five minute walk out the front door and to the right (look at the seal pups on the beach, so cute!):

And this is the view I have from my bed every morning, pretty cool because the Monterey Bay is to the East of me so even though I am on the West Coast the sun rises over the water!

Shiiit!
Killer View

sikkinixx

16975555730_938e006e87_b.jpg

Huzzah!!

Thanks

Pacific Grove, CA. I just moved there a month ago and it is so beautiful.

Those pictures are from right outside my front door. Here are a couple more I took in the last couple days from within a mile of that spot:

A ten minute walk out the front door and to the left:

A five minute walk out the front door and to the right (look at the seal pups on the beach, so cute!):

And this is the view I have from my bed every morning, pretty cool because the Monterey Bay is to the East of me so even though I am on the West Coast the sun rises over the water!

Wow man cheers for the photos! That is a seriously awesome place, enjoy it!

I see long awesome drives in that new car of yours in your future!

Early april pickups:

DS games: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ, Steal Princess, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

3DS games: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PSVita game: Freedom Wars

PS3 games: Fighting Edition, Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1, The Last of Us Game of the Year Edition, Tales of Graces f + Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Tokyo Twilight Hunters

Started off April with this beauty:
Sony Headphone MDR-HW700DS 100-240V
most Comfortable headphones I have ever used- and were on sale (!) Completely enhances literally any game I throw at it. Alien Isolation, Driveclub, TLoU:Remastered, GTAV, Bloodborne, BF4, MCC, TitanFall all shine.

Still too deep into Bloodborne- but from what little I played- I enjoy!

durability bug be damned

Goliath

Got some awesome arcade marquees for my arcade room. These are some of my most favorite games that I don't have an arcade flyer framed and hung in this room for. Most are reproductions except for Samurai Shodown II, NBA Jam and Kageki. Bonus points to ANYONE that is familiar with Kageki.

ship it

Got some awesome arcade marquees for my arcade room. These are some of my most favorite games that I don't have an arcade flyer framed and hung in this room for. Most are reproductions except for Samurai Shodown II, NBA Jam and Kageki. Bonus points to ANYONE that is familiar with Kageki.

great stuff (and shoutouts to UofMD). Kageki was one of my first arcade fighters along with Yie Air Kung Fu and Karate Champ. All those other games are great as well, so great I had to buy the original PCBs.

I have an AvP arcade marquee for my room.

Juanfp

ydmYCZdl.jpg

Just got this things. Majoras and Smash.
Finally I will begin my journey in Kingdom Hearts.
That Magic cards are my first one, maybe not the best ones to begin with but they where the cheaper and includes two deck.
Also a external hard drive for my xbox one

Kup

I posted some photographs of similar Transformers prints I picked up at the beginning of the year... these four play on my love for TMNT as a child, thought they were really cool. Not the best photograph really... Ink prints and the name of each Turtle in the top right.

Late Easter egg
for my cat - yoghurt and catnip flavour

New scratching post for said cat - I didn't realise how big it was compared to her. Still she can climb this one unlike the last one.

Goliath

great stuff (and shoutouts to UofMD). Kageki was one of my first arcade fighters along with Yie Air Kung Fu and Karate Champ. All those other games are great as well, so great I had to buy the original PCBs.

I have an AvP arcade marquee for my room.

Yes! Alien vs. Predator is the reason I decided to build an arcade. I have it's arcade flyer up on the other side of that room along with TMNT arcade, Super Street Fighter II, Final Fight, Double Dragon II, Tekken, Darkstalkers and Captain Commando.

I am a huge fan of fighters and side-scrollers. The funny thing is you find out how dominant certain game developers were back then. I think most of the games I have Flyers or Arcade marquees on the wall for are Capcom and Konami.

No games, just chocolate and a movie

16994204589_c2e4f3f434_z.jpg

Big Eyes is a wonderful movie, great choice.

My haul:

My Ness Amiibo preorder:

0D5EF5A0-926F-4D73-8085-D6DCFC3F0D60-10773-00000B9272BCE80E_zpsmjvccs5d.jpg

Mewtwo early DLC codes:

3C0CB05B-3E20-4AE1-AF3F-9C25B416FAC6-9669-00000A74D7D083BC_zpsghfmsdgi.jpg

4C6EF3B8-F700-4632-A105-1204052CF3EE-9904-00000A9B945043DB_zpsumadcwly.jpg

Elliot Quest (won in a giveaway from nintendoeverything.com and Max Criden):

BDB69CDE-7D77-4BBD-A108-CF4D0A2F726A-10773-00000B93F82AE648_zpsfea8ogyk.jpg

Doc Louis's Punch Out (Club Nintendo code):

5AD33EE8-F6F1-47EA-8925-7F6AC04AF581-10773-00000B9F8905C61C_zpsgbzhm2dc.jpg

Mario 64 Wii U VC (upgrade from Wii version):

B4761C1D-4386-4AE4-875F-FAF77F2332A5-10773-00000B946B0276E9_zpsd1yzj19y.jpg

MST3K Volume XXXI Turkey Day Collection limited edition tin set:

F1CBC1F6-B90A-4F96-BF9C-1491109A3A94-10773-00000B92C6BA210A_zpsp5o1jfy6.jpg

zmet

Psycho Chaser, Metal Stoker, and Be Ball

Loose Go Go Ackman 1, 2, 3

Neo Geo and PCE Duo R/RX regulated power supplies from Retro Game Cave

Journey to the Far Side of the Sun, Silent Running, Patlabor: The Movie and Invaders From Mars (remake)

The Babadook, Class of 1984, and Fast & Furious 6 Movie collection

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Collectors Edition Blu-ray 1

I was really surprised this one arrived in a laser disc sized box. It brings me back to the late 1980s when I started buying laser discs.

Inside

Blu-ray and Storyboard book

Zardoz

This one's limited to 5000 copies and has Sean Connery in a red diaper throughout the movie.

sikkinixx

After a long while of not having a BBQ we decided to step it up. Goodbye $100 one-year grills. Happy with the size of it and after a test run it sears great so I'm happy.

17164362796_d1622118c3_c.jpg

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Big month for me. 6 year relationship ended so had to get myself a new car:

2007 Mazda 3 GT, fully loaded model. Very low mileage for its age and incredibly well looked after, the thing is like new. Very happy as I've owned one Mazda 3 before but it was nothing like this.

Also treated myself to a New 3DS with Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Sonic, Outrun, and Tomodachi Life as a feel better present. Waterfield Cityslicker case is on its way.

Taker34

Banned
Launch controller had a faulty left stick, now this is my replacement while Sony is magically repairing it.
20150417_170624gvqwd.jpg

20150414_132512snrck.jpg

20150414_13252476ox3.jpg

dyjdl.jpg

Now I'm one of those unfortunate people with an infinitely growing physical game collection. The second problem is that I like to play 5-8 games at one time. So instead of putting my discs into their respective boxes, I had about 15 discs lying around - pure chaos basically... The apocalypse.
6puwf.jpg

Then I discovered this beauty:

And no I don't get paid for advertising, I'm just so glad about finally being able to archive my discs properly.
You basically create a spreadsheet, pull it out with a simple button press. Select the game/number you want, select it and receive the disc. Gotta help Gaffers with similar "problems".
http://youtu.be/nm7wdyY0mJY
6muh3.jpg

n0ua3.jpg

Got the best replay value part of this game, runs well on this Sony device!

http://todellisuus.net/~malakai/random/ordervinyl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Whoooa whoa whoa. I did not know the soundtrack was on vinyl. Is it a good soundtrack? I have zero interest in the game, but I collect game soundtracks on vinyl.

Then I discovered this beauty:

And no I don't get paid for advertising, I'm just so glad about finally being able to archive my discs properly.
You basically create a spreadsheet, pull it out with a simple button press. Select the game/number you want, select it and receive the disc. Gotta help Gaffers with similar "problems".
http://youtu.be/nm7wdyY0mJY
6muh3.jpg

n0ua3.jpg

This is genius! does it scratch the side thats taken by the plastic when you open it?

Top Bottom