• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Posted this in the VF5 thread... A friend of mine modded an old tekken stick I had and I did some design in photoshop for it.. so its "new" to me.. Def. feels new with Sanwa stick and buttons.

gohstick.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Black_Ice said:
624549476_ef7248bb24.jpg

Well, I got all of these for a total of $95.37 (besides Shadowrun which was $30). :lol :lol

Its people like you that hurts gamers. Why does someone buy multiple copies of a game when it is cheap, when they can buy one and pass the deal on to another gamer.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
neojubei said:
Its people like you that hurts gamers. Why does someone buy multiple copies of a game when it is cheap, when they can buy one and pass the deal on to another gamer.

>_>

This is very true, and I do feel occasionally sorry for the folk that come by Circuit City to find games gone. I was gonna buy 3 copies of DOAX2, but yeah.

joelseph

Black_Ice said:
>_>

This is very true, and I do feel occasionally sorry for the folk that come by Circuit City to find games gone. I was gonna buy 3 copies of DOAX2, but yeah.

No, seriously, answer the question.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
joelseph said:
No, seriously, answer the question.

Oh, why?

For profit through trade-ins at a place called Gamecrazy. Although, I don't plan to trade in all of them.

I'm trying to save up for a PS3, and this will help me a lot until I can get a job. :

Call me pitiful, but I think not. :)

joelseph

Black_Ice said:
Oh, why?

For profit through trade-ins at a place called Gamecrazy. Although, I don't plan to trade in all of them.

I'm trying to save up for a PS3, and this will help me a lot until I can get a job. :

You have $100 dollars of merchandise in the picture. Your plan might be flawed.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
joelseph said:
You have $100 dollars of merchandise in the picture. Your plan might be flawed.

Nah, actually, what you said is exactly why my plan isn't flawed.

That $100 of merchandise becomes $230 in credit, if I trade them all in.. :)

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Black_Ice said:
Oh, why?

Trying to get a $600 luxury item without having a job is pretty pitiful. :(

kuYuri

After finally getting a new charger for my mom's digital camera (she lost the first one), I've got my pick-up for the month thus far. More are on the way, but I won't know if they will be here when the month ends.

DSC03100.jpg

DSC03098.jpg

painey

638824536_c74e4eb6c1_b.jpg

Def Jam Icon
Forza 2
MLB the Show 07 x2
Overlord
Everquest 2
Toro adjustable figure
All sitting on my new executive cream leather chair

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

KLoNe

Banned
On this last page (Page 6), I see one thing worth buying: Blood Diamond movie. Why does everyone buy such terrible stuff? :lol

Oh, and that w800i is a good phone :)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
KLoNe said:
On this last page (Page 6), I see one thing worth buying: Blood Diamond movie. Why does everyone buy such terrible stuff? :lol

Oh, and that w800i is a good phone :)

Please, leave... lol.

ant1532

Banned
Picked up Puzzle League, Phoenix Wright(on sale at EB, and I JUST BEAT IT, CASE 5 is SO LONG!), and Phantom Hourglass(about to start it up now). Friend got me God of War for late bday present :D

biggames.jpg

alu

As the end of june approached I finally got the PSP Package from LiveWire on these forums. Thanks a lot man, enjoying the hell out of Lumines, DR, and SF. So much to play. :D

psppickup.JPG

Hey guys, I´ve seen a lot of UMD´s on this thread. What happened? they´re on the surge again? They dropped in price or what happened? Werent UMD´s sales on the gutter?

And some of you guys, really...The corny movie of Will Smith (pursue of happiness, or something) on Blu-Ray? Really? BLU-RAY? The tears look more real? Blu Ray includes more sappiness?

Ok, ok, to each his own, I guess. Enjoy your movies

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
tehrafe said:
[]http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000B6TSSI.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

[]http://gc.advancedmn.com/images/content/boxart/FireEmblemPoRBoxart.jpg[/]

[]http://www.dvdtime.nl/catalog/images/b_668.jpg[/]

[]http://www.a-film.nl/film/packshot/150xREL/00000509.jpg[/]

:lol

You bought loads of JPEGs? I would have given you them for free, man.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
lololol!

I wonder if we'll ever get through a thread where ppl only post real pics...

Let's look forward to July!

Maggot9

Banned
psychodoodle said:
Hey guys, I´ve seen a lot of UMD´s on this thread. What happened? they´re on the surge again? They dropped in price or what happened? Werent UMD´s sales on the gutter?

And some of you guys, really...The corny movie of Will Smith (pursue of happiness, or something) on Blu-Ray? Really? BLU-RAY? The tears look more real? Blu Ray includes more sappiness?

Ok, ok, to each his own, I guess. Enjoy your movies

Do you not enjoy movies or something? I'm a film student, I have my own reasons for liking it. What's it to you?

Maggot9 said:
Do you not enjoy movies or something? I'm a film student, I have my own reasons for liking it. What's it to you?

Actually I was a film student also, a couple of years ago. Drop off. I like another kind of movies, more obscure if you will. Weird to find a film student that enjoys those type of movies. Well, like I said, to each his own, didnt mean to disrespect (I guess?). Moving on.

Top Bottom