• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Defcon said:
f_Picturem_69e7064.jpg
Are you saying you got RE4 and your Wii, or just RE4?

ThomPayne

6gtzuo7.jpg

Gonna pick up RE4 for Wii tomorrow, and once I get my paycheck, I'm buying another Dreamcast. More pics as the buying unfolds...

Auron_Kale said:
These are what I've gotten so far:

IMG_0169.jpg

It's kind of hard to see, but the black box is the Metal Gear Solid 2 Premium pack.
Where can I get those premium packages and what do they all contain?

Synbios459 said:
Where can I get those premium packages and what do they all contain?

Both premium packs are used, as they came out when the games first came out in Japan. The MGS one has a t-shirt, music cd of Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, art book, spine card, stickers, & last but not least, the JP version of Metal Gear Solid. The MGS 2 one has an artbook, limited edition figure of Snake, premium disc DVD, & the JP version of MGS 2.

DTJAAAAM said:

Oh my, what's the game in the middle row on the uh, far right? The arcadey machine one.

gamesjune001.jpg

Metal Slug's a bit of a let down, there's no 60Hz option for whatever reason, leaving a massive black bar on the bottom of the screen. Almost as bad as FFX. >=(

alu

_dementia said:
June so far

DSCF1380e.jpg

I printed some more appropriate boxart for Wartech

Congrats on the Xbox, great game choices, great fun. :)

Where did you get that amazing Street Fighter picture?

alu said:
Congrats on the Xbox, great game choices, great fun. :)

Where did you get that amazing Street Fighter picture?

Random eBay find, I don't think they're scarce or anything.

Synbios459 said:
How is it? IGN and Gamespot gave it a horrible review.

And 1up too. Screw 'em I say. I truly love it. It's sort of like Virtual On meets Change Air Blade, only better than it sounds.

Christian

I have the Premium Packages for Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Zone of the Enders, all of which I'm willing to part with...

Kai Ozu

You can’t cut off the heads of human characters. And every Team Ninja game supports English text no matter what version you buy.

Rimshot

Kai Ozu said:
You can’t cut off the heads of human characters. And every Team Ninja game supports English text no matter what version you buy.

Guess I'll have to get the American version then. Cutting of heads is half the fun :)

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
n8NMONSTER said:
Picked these up today:

623408165_578f1c0694_o.jpg

Austin Powers, and Lumines II.

No man, it's the first Lumines with the exploit!!

I keed, I keed, I LOVE Lumines II. Screw the haters, Hollaback Girl ain't all that bad and The Go Team, that Stroll Around the World song and loads more make the game fantastic.

Top Bottom