• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

I've spent so much money so far this month.

vyU5UFA.jpg

Finally kitted my N3DS out with some coverplates. I really wanted the Skull Kid ones but seeing as they are selling at £40+ I will just stick to the Triforce ones.

New Von Zipper Snowboard Goggles ready for my Trip to Andorra next week.

Some reading for the next few days and while I travel next week.

Atlas157

I finally built my new PC. I didn't take a picture of everything I ordered so I'll just post a pic of the build itself. Sorry for the shitty tablet quality.

CAghef2.jpg

Phanteks Enthoo Pro
i5 4690K at 4.3Ghz
Corsair H100i
MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Strix GTX 980
G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB 1333Mhz
Western Digital Blue 1TB / Western Digital Green 1.5TB
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2

I bought an ASUS VG248QE to go with everything and I gotta say 144hz is amazing.

This is also my very first build, what do you guys think?

Edit: I'm buying an SSD soon, I didn't buy the two WD drives, I already owned them before I built this PC.

finalflame

B91eB2Z.jpg

A few parts for my new build came in. I put it together temporarily, but there was still 1 more SSD and some custom watercooling parts that aren't here yet; second EVO SSD arrived today and my watercooling components, unfortunately, won't be in 'til Tuesday. Looking forward to posting completed shots in the gaming setups thread =D

Layd Dly

This will probably be the only thing I post for awhile as it took up a few months of play money. It was time to upgrade my SLR, which happens about every 4 years or so. Went from a D40 in 2007 to a D5100 in 2011, and the upgrade bug came back around. I originally wanted the D7100/7200, but decided to splurge on Full Frame so I sold my Crop Camera and all my DX Lenses (18-55mm, 35mm, 55-300mm) to jump fully into FX. I originally decided to go with the D610, but after Ordering it and did some more research and had a bit of regret I ultimately returned it and ended up with the D750 kit with the new 24-120mm f/4 and I also grabbed a 50mm f/1.8 prime to get some Bokeh!

16482431437_6a7fe87f77_b.jpg

16718583775_74a2e85240_b.jpg

16531160370_52b0ed1496_b.jpg

16692684676_5c0db41626_b.jpg

Mbrill82

mW6gXXV.jpg

My first amiibo purchases, I always knew I'd be getting Mega Man because he's my favorite character ever, Sonic just kinda caught my eye in the store yesterday. MGR was $7.57 shipped and it's sealed so I couldn't pass it up, I'm a big Platinum fan and I've been meaning to play it since forever. Nier I picked up solely from all the things I've heard about it here on Gaf. The Wharfedale speaker is new as well and yes there is another one to match it that's not pictured, as well as a new Emotiva amp to drive them.

MilkLizard

YLUCoBbh.jpg

My GOTY so far. I bought the special edition for the vinyl and really don't regret it. Beautiful soundtrack. I'm not a big PC gamer though, so I gave the steam code to a friend and bought the game on PSN as well.

VITA + decent headphones is the way to go for this game.

YLUCoBbh.jpg

My GOTY so far. I bought the special edition for the vinyl and really don't regret it. Beautiful soundtrack. I'm not a big PC gamer though, so I gave the steam code to a friend and bought the game on PSN as well.

VITA + decent headphones is the way to go for this game.

Mad jealous of this. Really want this vinyl edition but cant justify the cost this month :/

Congrats tho! looks awesome

YomommaZ

My Vita received some love during the Vita Happy Birthday sale

CEbv4kx.jpg

Freedom Wars (physical)
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Killzone Mercenary

6PRSxss.jpg

Ratchet & Clank Trilogy
Sly Trilogy

And my preodered Triforce coverplate for n3DS finally arrived

yPbl9QF.jpg

All I need now is the n3DS itself...

BTW - Nice to see that we still use last year's pickup banner because it features my badass pilot jacket.

Nitemare1

Already posted this in the lego thread but I got a UCS Red 5. Got a few smaller Avengers sets too this month but thats the crown jewel of the haul.

red5_zpsrysljkze.jpg

ALM5252

My pick ups from March as of now. Warning lot's of images!

Amiibos:
68w5kQH.jpg
4yy8qQW.jpg

Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Toon Link, and Mega Man
Falcon was given to me by my friend, for freeeeeeeeee! Gotta print his amiibo case. :)

MM544NY.jpg

Super Slim PS3 I got from my girlfriends Pawn Shop for $35!!
My 40GB got the YLOD :'(

ZqjL5MD.jpg

My girlfriend had just texted me saying she bought this for $5 at her pawn shop today.

And my three big ones from February. :)

nHtKq5d.jpg
2c8AmX0.jpg

New Nintendo 3DS XL + Majora's Mask and Conker's Bad Fur Day

None gaming related but I been buying lot's of Blu Ray's lately for me and my girl. Here's everything I got this month. Most were from Pawn Shops. Some were brand new. :)
j3wmQPC.jpg

MockingJay was the most expensive one I got so far this month @ $20.

9PDMEcz.jpg

The rest of my Blu Ray collection + a few DVDs so far. Planning on getting the Shrek Blu Ray collection and Jurassic Park Trilogy tomorrow.

Been a great month so far. I encourage you all to check Pawn Shops frequently. Never know what you might get and for how low too. :)

Kirby get!
LXG0etxm.jpg

Just took the better part of three months to find a copy.

C2Mp956m.jpg

FFXIII and XIII-2 on PC. Single disc. Steam. Which means a huge download on top of the install. Came with a free Lightning Returns steelbook.

3GRPc69m.jpg

Some Xbox One games were going cheap, so I thought why not?

fUf38Cjm.jpg

Looks like I'm one of the many who got Type-O and Resident Evil Revelations 2 early.

htS3W56m.jpg

Fun fact: Zombie Army Trilogy is the only one (of the PS4 games) officially available here at the moment.

Top Bottom