• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

oatmeal

Banned
Since everything i buy is digital now, it's not very exciting to show stuff...but I did just get this for a great deal:

$_57.JPG

I kind of went crazy for Hotline Miami 2 this month...but the game is incredible.

I also got my horse mask signed by Dennis Wedin at the SXSW Release Party! He was the coolest dude and was incredibly thankful for us cosplaying. He actually came up to us to hang out and talk. It makes me appreciate his games even more and I can't wait to see what they do next.

enewtabie

Got the phones at the beginning of the month, but picked up the rest this week. Looking to get a Dreamcast, Saturn and maybe a Master System.

stridemr

Neo Member
jcZDyrO.jpg

Decided to get a vita and I wasn't disappointed. Been playing it everywhere I go! Also have persona 4 coming in the mail soon :)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
13" MacBook Pro. First new computer since my 2007 MacBook. Needless to say, the performance leap is enormous! I'm loving this thing.

XsOwm0e.jpg

ybkJCTU.jpg

Mbrill82

some new cheapish portables to use for traveling
EL-8 closed back
PM-3's

Nice pick-ups bro. Cheapish is a funny way to describe those headphone but I guess when compared to other headphones by those brands it's accurate haha.

After you spend some time with them I'd love to hear your thoughts on them, I don't have a pair of planars yet and I've got both of these models on my shortlist

I got my copy of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on Xbox One from GameStop right when they opened. They only had, like...7 copies on Xbox One, and 5 were pre-orders, I think, not counting mine. There were a ton of PlayStation 4 copies, most of which were pre-orders, though, I think.

I also saw that they had Resident Evil: Revelations 2 on Xbox One, but they only had two copies. I plan to get that along with DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition on my birthday on Thursday, if I can find both.

Galdius

I got some new NFR carts for the DS and 3DS. I'm particularly happy with the DS Download Station carts but I'm missing one volume (#4) to complete this set. I hope to find it soon but I'm searching for one since november/december and have still to find it.

4kUn0qSl.jpg

2zpDtSHl.jpg

BOTEC

The time honored tradition of buying B-tier Square games just to get hands on dat Final Fantasy demo continues.

9DFs3ZR.jpg

Finally got a Sega Saturn:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150316_160919_zpsjzuoxyk4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Fuck yeah X-Men VS Street Fighter! One of my happiest gaming memories is bringing that box home to my friend's basement and playing all day on his 40" TV.

Trickytoon

Neo Member
Not bought anything for a couple of months, making up for lost time in March.

Finally pulled the trigger on a Wii U, long overdue :

UU9LH5r.jpg

Was also time to commit to some games I've been on the fence about for a while :

zMeZHsl.jpg

Also took delivery of a retro Japanese import :

gcjO2Cd.jpg

Honda VFR 400 NC24, 1988 model, co-owned with a couple of friends. 32k on the clock, solid bike with some minor mechanical and cosmetic issues which we're slowly sorting. Ultimate aim is to return it to standard spec, was originally in Rothmans racing colours.

entremet

Thrilled to find this in the wild. I still fully believe Nintendo will re-print it and OoT3D, imploding the price. It's a great game and deserves to be owned by more people.
What about the eShop? I figure Nintendo would just tell people to buy it there.

dentoomw

I got me some 3rd party Voltrons!

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Lion Voltron is extremely well engineered. Good joints and articulation. Also looks far better IMO than the Toynami 30th Anniv release. A lot more proportioned.

Vehicle Voltron is...not as well engineered, but I have to admit getting something as articulate as he is with 15 individual pieces is no small feat. Just a lack of polish though overall on him as compared to the Lion (paint is a bit thick, small bits tend to be loose, etc.)

Both are die-cast metal

AlfaTrion

I got me some 3rd party Voltrons!

Lion Voltron is extremely well engineered. Good joints and articulation. Also looks far better IMO than the Toynami 30th Anniv release. A lot more proportioned.

Vehicle Voltron is...not as well engineered, but I have to admit getting something as articulate as he is with 15 individual pieces is no small feat. Just a lack of polish though overall on him as compared to the Lion (paint is a bit thick, small bits tend to be loose, etc.)

Both are die-cast metal

oh man! I had an awesome lion voltron as a kid. it was so cool!

TKR92

Studio Ghibli blu-rays - finally got all of them :D

16668002448_c3a4bb9102.jpg

Some movie blu-rays

16668004398_5222a572d2.jpg

Games & J-drama
I've been playing 'Ryu ga Gotoku Zero' for 3 hours so far and It is 'Ryu Ga Gotoku'
Just happy to be back to 'Kamurocho'

16854554921_b81038dfc2.jpg

and LEGOs
I had so much fun to make Mini Cooper :)

16669462619_4d217f8173.jpg

Top Bottom