• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

Nice pick-ups bro. Cheapish is a funny way to describe those headphone but I guess when compared to other headphones by those brands it's accurate haha.

After you spend some time with them I'd love to hear your thoughts on them, I don't have a pair of planars yet and I've got both of these models on my shortlist
Check my thread on head-fi for my thoughts.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/759030/audeze-el-8-vs-oppo-pm-3-impressions

My sets
11034350_10153130218464512_6926829669128384167_o.jpg

dodgeme

Got this in today. Couldn't pass it up as it really is quite a pretty CE.

Also bought these off of some fellow gaffers for some good prices.

Finally, was bored so I stopped at gamestop and left with these.

A bit bummed out though. The local walmart put the Gold Mario Amiibo out and they had four in total. I figured I'd see if they would sell them so I took all four and sure enough they were restricted in the system. I didn't feel like fighting with them so I let it go. I may stop over at midnight on Friday and just see if they have them. Usually not doing anything then anyway.

XanaviF30

This will probably be the only thing I post for awhile as it took up a few months of play money. It was time to upgrade my SLR, which happens about every 4 years or so. Went from a D40 in 2007 to a D5100 in 2011, and the upgrade bug came back around. I originally wanted the D7100/7200, but decided to splurge on Full Frame so I sold my Crop Camera and all my DX Lenses (18-55mm, 35mm, 55-300mm) to jump fully into FX. I originally decided to go with the D610, but after Ordering it and did some more research and had a bit of regret I ultimately returned it and ended up with the D750 kit with the new 24-120mm f/4 and I also grabbed a 50mm f/1.8 prime to get some Bokeh!

16482431437_6a7fe87f77_b.jpg

16718583775_74a2e85240_b.jpg

16531160370_52b0ed1496_b.jpg

16692684676_5c0db41626_b.jpg

Nice pick up. I'm leaning towards getting a D750 myself. I think it's finally time for me to upgrade to an FX format.

shawnlreed

My Majora's Mask 3D collection.
Between 100%ing the main game and the fishing, I sunk about 70 hours total into the remake and loved every second of it.

16679938978_ede7bd9cc9_c.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
Time to start back participating in these threads. :)

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 in all black:

brooks_zpsbfh3so1z.jpg

I kept my previous pair of running shoes for over 4 years (Adidas) so it was time for something new.

iphone 6:

iphone6_zpsrtfln5k6.jpg

Much bigger and better than the iphone 4S that it replaced.

Just got a delivery from Amazon.

tCWuvRH.jpg

Picked up Pokemon Monopoly.

crzDlga.jpg

MSFEPWF.jpg

Rage inducing family fun

E3rpKX0.jpg

Managed to snag this guy.

I3aS4nE.jpg

Last laptop cooler died a death, so I took a chance on this one.

Yazuka

Got this one for about $8 on eBay and its in full working condition. So I'm very pleased with that. I really love the the original GBA.
2015-03-19%20-%20Gameboy%20Advance.jpg

And of course I couldn't miss out on...
2015-03-20%20-%20Final%20Fantasy%20Type%200%20HD.jpg

Got an xbox one for 319, and a xbox 360 for 150.
Sorry for the blurry pictures, I have a really bad headache and I'll be damned if I take them again.
Add my GT if you want: IceDoesntHelp
In this headache situation, it really doesn't

eXistor

My Majora's Mask 3D collection.
I'm still waiting for the Messenger Bag and Fierce Deity Puzzle from Club Nintendo.
Between 100%ing the main game and the fishing, I sunk about 70 hours total into the remake and loved every second of it.

16679938978_ede7bd9cc9_c.jpg

Badass.

Needlecrash

These finally arrived!

16787480181_2b084c4c6b_z.jpg

16601028518_5814698536_z.jpg

They're smaller than I expected :eek:

I'm a big fan of Beyerdynamic. I have their DT 770's and Custom One Pro's. I'm looking to get rid of my ATH-M30X and get one of the DTX 350P. How do they feel on your head/ears and how good is their sound?

Ecto311

Thought I got them all today but forget bowser. I didn't see him anywhere either. I did find tons of them at hastings but no gold at walmart. I preordered it and the tracking shows it coming next week.

2dTBQZ7l.jpg

Have the easter skylanders coming from amazon too.

The_Monk

Was running out of incense sticks so I got some more. Went with these:

io0mARwl.jpg

Game of Thrones Coffee Mug. This is my House:

Mo2jgwKl.jpg

Back of the package, for curiosity sake:

BG1z1Jkl.jpg

My birthday was on monday, got this fragrance. The scent is quite good!

iVDUgTel.jpg

LegendX48

I'm a big fan of Beyerdynamic. I have their DT 770's and Custom One Pro's. I'm looking to get rid of my ATH-M30X and get one of the DTX 350P. How do they feel on your head/ears and how good is their sound?

the only problem I have with them, in terms of comfort, is that the headband would hurt the top of my head after a while but that seems to have subsided recently. I haven't really used them extensively but the low end has a nice presence and good impact, they're pretty good for rock/metal but not so great with orchestral but the mids and highs seem good as well regardless. All I can really compare them to right now are the Sennheiser HD229 (which have been replaced by the 350p) and the Sennheiser HD558. I like them quite a bit more than the 229s as the sound isolation and sound are better but I wouldn't say they're quite on the level of the 558 although the lows produced from the 350p can sometimes outshine my 558s.

I've never heard the ATH-M30X so I don't know how they stack up compared to those, sorry >.>

Atlas157

My pick ups this week.

ykZpTlB.jpg

TsE6LOn.jpg

Couldn't resist Driveclub any more, those screenshots look phenomenal. Also I heard Judgment wasn't as good as the other Gears games, but it was $10 so why not give it a shot.

My March pick-ups.

Tag Huer Link Carrera and Tourneau Watches

XXPS5h9.jpg

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD

TkVKEgW.jpg

Porsche Cayman S Dark Grey My phone auto-filled the wrong model since I was debating between the two earlier on my phone. It's mid-engine not rear-engine.

oYrmEQL.jpg

KY69Phz.jpg

FXl51Z7.jpg

Top Bottom