• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

BrettWeir

October has been an expensive month for us. (Not Ferrari expensive, but hey.....)

New living room set for our 2nd sitting room.

FrhyU.jpg

gdThq.jpg

Love seat went into our main living room.
ICxUY.jpg

Yamaha RX-V471. Moved up from a 15 year old Harman Kardon with no HDMI ....
IdSSS.jpg

LG 55LW6500. 55" LED, 240 Hz, 3D TV. Not pictured, glasses and all new HDMI cables. Picture is absolutely stunning. Forced 3D is awesome. Demons Souls in 3D was a pretty neat experience.
uYPoI.jpg

Fun new little toy...Asus Transformer.
1wYps.jpg

Also not pictured....

New KitchenAid dishwasher and a Whirlpool clothes washing machine due to both of them deciding to die. Joy.

.hacked

Sega Downloadable goodness:

2ephuev.jpg

Daytona USA!

os72j6.jpg

Daytona USA theme

2yyauqh.jpg

Guardian Heroes

And one more:

fwix3b.jpg

Infamous: Festival of Blood

Snookie said:
Oh man there is a book about rich rod? Yikes. Thats like someone publishing a book on matt millen and the detroit lions. living through it was enough.

go blue.

So far, Rich Rod is coming out looking much better than others (Bill Martain, Lloyd Carr to name a few).

Risette

A Good Citizen
bluz.jpg

Lionsgate sure is pushing that "DIRECTOR APPROVED" thing. I wonder if the directors have even seen the discs. Still, they do look pretty nice.

Also, Memento (2011 remaster) was in my Walmart's Bluray bargain bin. It was mixed in with the old MPEG-2 Sony version so it might've been a mistake but whatever. Got it for $8. Worth checking out if you want it. Make sure it says 10th anniversary yadayada at the top.

Sagitario

Scythian said:
Sorry for the horrible iTouch pictures D:

Biophilia and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
http://i.minus.com/ixHB0SF54COAt.JPG

I'm really glad I could pick these up :D
http://i.minus.com/iPio3KtF8caFy.JPG

Will update pics if I could only find the charger for my camera :/

Ugh! Thos BB stickers... >_<
Nick pick ups (and prices, I guess :p).

The Boat said:
Shinesparkers got loads of awesome remixers and made a 2 CD Metroid album. Only 200 physical copies were made and supposedly they won't print anymore. You can always download it or try emailing them to see if there are any left:
http://www.shinesparkers.net/harmonyofahunter/

Thank you :)

Picked up a couple posters:

IMG_0514-1.jpg

IMG_0517-1.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

These next 3 I've had for a long time. Until just a couple days ago, however, they had been factory sealed in a bag that kept the art hidden. So here they are for the first time, despite having been in my collection for over a year, lol:

IMG_0544-1.jpg

IMG_0545-1.jpg

DocStar

Neo Member
MortalMonkey said:
Picked up a couple posters:

IMG_0514-1.jpg

IMG_0517-1.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

These next 3 I've had for a long time. Until just a couple days ago, however, they had been factory sealed in a bag that kept the art hidden. So here they are for the first time, despite having been in my collection for over a year, lol:

IMG_0544-1.jpg

IMG_0545-1.jpg

Cannot be quoted enough! WTF, where do you get such awesome art?

Tell me.... MUST KNOW!!

vitacola

Royale Indie Bundle
86obd.jpg

Murakami action:
1Q84 - Book 3 (German) almost through it, 30pages to go. Glad the English versions came out, so you're all able to read it ;)
After the Quake Watched a review of a Dutch dude, which was posted in the 1Q84 "OT", and was interested. No German version available so far, so I grabbed the Amurican one.
ZANXT.jpg

Will post the Ferrari next month, lol

Nah, not really :(

Blackheim

Was going to wait until all of my shipments came in, but they are taking forever so I'll post what I've gotten so far.

Won an autographed CD of Twisted Sister - Live At The Marquee:
bf13T.jpg

Limited Edition digipaks of Gorefest - Rise To Ruin & Candlemass - King Of The Grey Islands:
OEnD5.jpg

DocStar said:
Cannot be quoted enough! WTF, where do you get such awesome art?

Tell me.... MUST KNOW!!
The Uncharted poster is a gamestop preorder bonus.
The Claptrap poster was available directly through Gearbox but it's now sold out.
The Dead Space lithographs came with the Issac Clarke rig bag from a year or so ago. You had to buy the bag in order to get he lithos.

GJS

P1030892.jpg

I won Bulletstorm in a kick energy competition I entered in May to get a free £10 EA store voucher.

P1030904.jpg

I couldn't resist picking these up when I popped into the train station store on the way home, Skyward sword art and shiny gold covers, what more can you ask for?

Leonsito said:
What's the deal with that novel 1Q84 ? lots of purchases this month.

Theres alot of Haruki Murakami fans here, check out one of his books you'll love it

Londa said:
asian women attract otakus
The cover has nothing to do with everyone buying this book, Murakami's books are great.

Some good stuff this time.

001.JPG

Funky DL feat. Guile & Versatile E - Lyrics No Stress

Continuation of my Hydeout Productions collection. This one is limited to 1000 copies. I actually just checked on discogs before posting and someone is selling one for 278 dollars when it's available on Yahoo Japan Auctions for about 2500-3000 yen. Hahahaha.

Horus Heresy Collected Visions is a compilation of all four Horus Heresy art books. I've had to stop reading it until I finish all the novels because of spoiler fear.

And I guess the Banksy book is fairly self-explanatory.

sTpwq.png

New Found Glory's Nothing Gold Can Stay on Vinyl. I don't have a record player, but I bought it so I can frame it. Now if only I could find Fall Out Boy's Take This to Your Grave to frame.

Chairhome

The Broken Ska Record said:
http://i.imgur.com/sTpwq.png[img]

New Found Glory's Nothing Gold Can Stay on Vinyl. I don't have a record player, but I bought it so I can frame it. Now if only I could find Fall Out Boy's Take This to Your Grave to frame.[/QUOTE]I love the Take Me to Your Grave album.

Top Bottom