• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Mandolin from Guitar Center during their Labour Day sale ^_^

sfwmandolin_zps827acc4f.jpg

sfwn750router_zpsedef7788.jpg

Some fun legos : )

sfwlegos001_zps6c54cd50.jpg

sfwlegos002_zpsbfe206df.jpg

Pokecrate 2 and 3

sfwpokecrate22_zps53ee916a.jpg

sfwpokecrate32_zpsfe387628.jpg

sfwfftr3ds_zpsf2d1cc6c.jpg

sfw8gbddr3ram_zpseb7ca1b2.jpg

Got this aluminum Note 3 case for under $30, very nice especially since the Otterbox Defender case was $60

sfwnote3metalcase_zpsd1052610.jpg

128gb SD card!!!

sfw128gbmsdc1_zps6da2d460.jpg

sfw128gbmsdc2_zps26d85b8c.jpg

Why wait for iPhone 6 w/ the 128gb option? My Note 3 is now 160gb @_@

sfwnote3w128gb_zpsf82849ef.jpg

It was my birthday on the 11th. Among other things, I bought mysel this sweet Ibanez, it sounds so fine ^_^

sfwibanezred1_zpsb93b4685.jpg

sfwibanezred2_zps100f4835.jpg

sfwibanezred3_zpsed69d4fb.jpg

lem0n

Some games!
IMAG0271_zpsce0d8103.jpg

A gift from my brother today. Awesome service manual for one of my cars!
IMAG0270_zps08b0ba94.jpg

Some Turtle Beaches so my gf can play Oblivion in peace lol
IMAG0268_zpsb9e1f549.jpg

Painted in the living room. Still a mess but I'm very happy with the color and feel of the room now.
IMAG0267_zps0578aeb2.jpg

sector4

Just picked up some Disney Infinity 2.0 stuff, I hope it's fun, I didn't play Disney Infinity 1 at all, buying this for Spider-Man / GotG!

2N7LA7w.jpg

Big Dog

Painted in the living room. Still a mess but I'm very happy with the color and feel of the room now.

I like that racetrack on your wall a lot. Not sure if you were showing that off. My family bought a few of those some years back as a gift for my grandpa. Cool how those racetracks can become nice looking minimalistic wall art!

lem0n

I like that racetrack on your wall a lot. Not sure if you were showing that off. My family bought a few of those some years back as a gift for my grandpa. Cool how those racetracks can become nice looking minimalistic wall art!

Thanks! I wanted to make sure I got it in shot because of how well it works with the color IMO. Yeah I'm sure your grandpa loved them because if he's at all into cars or even racing in general then it's a great, thoughtful gift. I had my buddy make this for me at his machine shop.

Hadn't expected getting this in today. The EU release date is tomorrow iirc.

Comes with a cardboard sleeve around a proper cardboard box.

And another cardboard box which holds the game and the soundtrack.

Hadn't expected getting this in today. The EU release date is tomorrow iirc.

Comes with a cardboard sleeve around a proper cardboard box.

And another cardboard box which holds the game and the soundtrack.

I thought the one I got was the highest edition they had : (

Ah well, great game anyway : )

Chairhome

Just picked up some Disney Infinity 2.0 stuff, I hope it's fun, I didn't play Disney Infinity 1 at all, buying this for Spider-Man / GotG!

2N7LA7w.jpg

Nice, how'd you get it so early? Mine is coming in on Tuesday. You know Yondu is coming out at a later date for this, too, right?

I thought the one I got was the highest edition they had : (

Ah well, great game anyway : )

I think this Collector's Edition was only available through Square's own online store. That's where I got it anyway.

Elsewhere it was either the Limited Edition or the regular one.

ZIj9Mme.jpg

Destiny, and the Asian hard copy of Infamous First Light.

If anybody wants the one month voucher for american PS plus in destiny, quote this and ask for it, first quote gets a PM with the code. My PS plus is aussie so its useless to me. :-/

LkPr

ZIj9Mme.jpg

Destiny, and the Asian hard copy of Infamous First Light.

If anybody wants the one month voucher for american PS plus in destiny, quote this and ask for it, first quote gets a PM with the code. My PS plus is aussie so its useless to me. :-/

I would like the code :)

Haven't had chance to look over it fully yet, I actually bought it last summer but it's been in storage since while the paperwork was being sorted out (previous owner had died without writing a will, and I bought it from one of his family members, so i've been waiting for them to sort out the legal fluff).
Got the paperwork though last week confirming it's now in my name, will probably pick up up next week, just going to strip it down and rebuild from chassis up replacing any damage/rust/missing parts, as far as i'm aware the engines a completely stock S20 (from a 2000gt), the son (whome I bought it from) said it was running up until the day his father stopped driving it due to illness.

Should be a fun project, I need to get in touch with Rocky Auto over in Aichi and see if i can source some parts I know i'll end up needing.

I know I'm super late to the party, but this is the best pickup of the month in this thread by far!

I'm also jelly that you can hit up shop like Rocky Auto on the regular...

sector4

Nice, how'd you get it so early? Mine is coming in on Tuesday. You know Yondu is coming out at a later date for this, too, right?
It came out yesterday here in Australia :) Yeah! I saw he was announced as a character coming soon.

This just arrived :O it's so pretty...

LdZgVA6.jpg

128GB Slate Grey iPhone 6

javac

Just got this. It's the Ghost in the Shell Blu-ray Steelbook Limited Edition. It comes with 24 page book with interviews and such. Haven't tried the disc out yet, gonna watch it tomorrow to see the IQ but I heard the disc is pretty bare bones over all. This is the original release and not the 2.0 edition and it's released in conjunction with the 25th anniversary.

All the text is on the J-Card so that's great as usual.

The steelbook looks great. Really pops in person. Love the artwork.

The inside has the same artwork as the book cover but looks great. The disc looks nice. Identical art to the cover.

Finally the book itself. Gonna read through this later. 24 pages.

Amagon

Just got this. It's the Ghost in the Shell Blu-ray Steelbook Limited Edition. It comes with 24 page book with interviews and such. Haven't tried the disc out yet, gonna watch it tomorrow to see the IQ but I heard the disc is pretty bare bones over all. This is the original release and not the 2.0 edition and it's released in conjunction with the 25th anniversary.

The inside has the same artwork as the book cover but looks great. The disc looks nice. Identical art to the cover.

So is this release the same quality as the JPN release that came out years ago? I own the Japanese version fyi.

Taker34

Banned

Whoa nice one, I also pre-ordered this one but amazon.co.uk will ship it on 29.09. How did you get it so early?

This reminds me on my new Motoko figure which I received yesterday from Japan:
69kmu.jpg
kbjmg.jpg
o5jib.jpg

5wj5o.jpg

gloone

AnU1asp.jpg

Added some Disney Infinity figures when I found them on sale and finally got 2.0.

Sorry about the awful quality of the picture.

Top Bottom