• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

MaX_PL

Banned
pick this baby up at Wegmans today.

1333212078_021587d4ce_b.jpg

Livin_Lovin said:
Wait, Godhand DOESN'T come in a normal DVD case in PAL?

Mine did. That looks like a press version or something along those lines.

Yes!! Firefly!

That show should be required viewing for everyone who has ever watched any TV show ever.

I've been thinking of watching something and you just gave me a good idea...

Livin_Lovin said:
Wait, Godhand DOESN'T come in a normal DVD case in PAL?

Looks like a promo case. I got one of those single case things for a PS2 game I won in a competition.

Why is it every time I write a reply to a question on this forum someone replies just before me saying the same thing? :lol

CM McPunk said:
Looks like a promo case. I got one of those single case things for a PS2 game I won in a competition.

Why is it every time I write a reply to a question on this forum someone replies just before me saying the same thing? :lol

thisifneogafdude.gif

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
Linkzg said:
wtf at that copy of God Hand

You don't read posts? There are a couple right above yours that mentions that DVD-case. I mean, it's a promo copy, that's why it looks like that..

kuYuri

The first thing I'm picking up for this month... and probably the biggest.

ps3.jpg

This is actually the second time I'm buying a PS3 and I get some free Blu-rays at least. Not to mention I can still take advantage of the five free Blu-rays offer. I've got HDMI cables coming in soon.

Tarazet

When I get home tonight, I'll have to decide between Panzer Dragoon Saga, Baten Kaitos Origins, Super Metroid, and Metroid Prime 3. I'd say that's a pretty good position to be in.

Kosma

Banned
DSC00196.jpg

FF6 was a gift from my GF for my birthday, FF5 I bought myself.

Only need 1,2,4,10,12 to finish the collection :lol

Echoes

oo Kosma oo said:

that's neat. I'm thinking of picking up FF6, pure classic <3

Can't really show you all the XBLive Arcade games I've bought, but let's just say that my Live Arcade owned game count is now over 40 :)

Oh yeah....I bought Marvel's Ultimate Alliance (yeah I know, I'm late to the party)

oo Kosma oo said:
DSC00196.jpg

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls have two games (part 1 and part 2) in 1 cart.

ymmv said:
I got the slim PS2 today with two games (and four more games ordered online). Last week I also got a Wii.

newgames.jpg
At least you got the only 2 games worth buying on wii :)

(well, 2/3 now since metroid is out)

I splurged today, kinda.

septemberpickup1.jpg

Still waiting for my Wii Hori Fighting Stick and 360 Messenger Kit to come in the mail.

Next week, it's the Crisis Core PSP. :D

I picked up both Metroid and Heroes' Collector's Edition last week, but I got the rest this week. It's a bit hard to see, but MPO is the 20th Anniversary edition.

IMG_0355.jpg

Later this month, I'll be the proud owner of a blue slim PSP, Crisis Core, MPO+, & Dewy's Adventure.

Got some cheap Neo-Geo games;

Some random football and bowling games;

SP_A0061.jpg

King of the Monster 2 and Top Hunter (which is supposed to be awesome, but i've never played);

SP_A0062.jpg

And 'Nam 1975 and Super Spy (both made of awesome and win);

SP_A0064.jpg

xcomp

donkey show said:
I splurged today, kinda.

septemberpickup1.jpg

Still waiting for my Wii Hori Fighting Stick and 360 Messenger Kit to come in the mail.

Next week, it's the Crisis Core PSP. :D
Jeanne d'Arc and Gundam Battle Royale... Good choices! :D
Solideliquid said:
This is what happens when you spend all your money on games.
Hmmm... Maybe he's too busy playing to cook =P

So, I don't see any ACE3 pics yet. Anyone pre-ordered with PA managed to get the hardback bonus book?

aznpxdd

Found a nice little shop in Hong Kong (studying abroad) that had a bunch of cool toys. I snagged and split a Mario Kart set with my friend. I got Mario, Bowser and DK and my friend got Yoshi, Luigi and Wario.

IMG_1155.jpg

On a related note, I played the Mario Kart arcade game here in HK with 3 of my friends...fuckin' fun as hell.

Top Bottom