• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

.hacked

newpsp03.jpg

new PSP get!

Dave Long

Banned
Too lazy to post pics... but I got Pokémon Diamond and Pearl on Monday. We're up to five copies of D&P games in the house now--one for each member of the family. Two were purchased used.

xcomp said:
So, I don't see any ACE3 pics yet. Anyone pre-ordered with PA managed to get the hardback bonus book?

I didn't order from PA, but my copy with the bonus book is on it's way. I'll post pictures when it gets here.

Ugh, this month is going to make me broke. On top of P3, Stranglehold, Blue Dragon, those Lego Master Chiefs, and Bioshock, I just got the Halo(Master Chief) controller today. Damn, its only been one week into September and I still have Eternal Sonata, Halo 3 and more still left. BTW, the controller isn't rechargeable, which is a sad shame(and a crime since it cost $60). But damn does it look sexy. :D

Porkepik

Well: Pre-ordred and paid in full: Halo 3, Eternal SOnata, Nhl 08 and Heavenly sword.
Being picked up tomorrow: Blue dragon and Wii play(promo at zellers for only 39.99$cdn)

I guess that will be all for this month, already have to finish bioshock and start metroid prime 3 from last month

Median

Since my dead 360 is deaaaaaaad I decide to go on a little spree of handheld game purchases. My apologies for such crappy cell phone shots

Dead Head Fred, Pirates!, and Castlevania were all $30, great prices for them (Canadian of course).

EDIT: Come to think of it, Worms was $30 as well. It was only that price at Best Buy/Future Shop from what I could tell though.

I miss the days when Gameboy games came in those little plastic cases. That was awesome...

also, contrary to popular opinion, I'm not convinced Trauma Centre will run on a PSone.

zmet

Got Freedom 2 (great episode btw, can't wait for the next) and Pulse Man in the mail today. I have Halo 3 and the piano black slim PSP on pre-order for this month as well.
pulseman.jpg

free2001.jpg

free2002.jpg

sept_buys.jpg

The screen is brighter than my Japanese Ceramic White PSP. I already had Daxter, so I was able to check out the difference in loading. From the XMB to the beginning of the game it was about 3 1/2 seconds. Picked up both Death Jr's for something new to play. And two copies of Wii Sports for the 'bay.

rSpooky

^^ I like that Halo 3 controller

SO fo rme it is this far:
DSC_1076.jpg

Lair
Warhawk
The new serenity DVD
Robot chicken
A new ps2
and A turtle game for ps2.. I know WTF? But my kids are running out of coop games and it is was cheap..

I am not sure what next besides HALO 3 and Heavenly sword, but since my Bday is on the 30th ..who knows.

zmet said:
Got Freedom 2 (great episode btw, can't wait for the next) and Pulse Man in the mail today. I have Halo 3 and the piano black slim PSP on pre-order for this month as well.
pulseman.jpg

Holy shit! About 15 years ago I saw this game in a magazine and loved how it looked. Since then I have been dying to play it. I've been looking for this game for YEARS and could never remember the name. You gotta be kidding me. Thanks man you just made my day!

the-iek said:
why the hell would anyone wanna buy wii sports? it's included in every fucking american wii !?
Kids might break or damage the disc and there's no way to buy the game separately in North America. Auctions perform rather well on Ebay.

nny

yoursisterspretty said:
Check out how much people are buying them for on eBay. It's crazy.

wow..it is crazy. I don't get it..if you have a Wii you have the game..

_dementia said:
Kids might break or damage the disc and there's no way to buy the game separately in North America. Auctions perform rather well on Ebay.

All those auctions for safekeeping or to replace damaged discs? Well, that makes some sense, wasn't expecting those prices, though.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
nny said:
wow..it is crazy. I don't get it..if you have a Wii you have the game..

People don't take good care of their discs and they get scratched up. When this happens, for some folks, it's like they don't even have a Wii at all.

BaneDrain

0908072119.jpg

Thought I was pretty much done except for Halo 3, but I had to go in on Stranglehold for $40. Hopefully Skate or anything like that doesn't get a first week price drop in the same vein, or my wallet will cry.

BaneDrain said:
0908072119.jpg

Thought I was pretty much done except for Halo 3, but I had to go in on Stranglehold for $40. Hopefully Skate or anything like that doesn't get a first week price drop in the same vein, or my wallet will cry.

My local EB is selling MP for 4.99...

DoctorWho said:
I think I might say goodbye to Wii Sports.

Just sold the last copy on eBay for $25 (each--could sell them higher, but I'm making a nice enough profit as it is). So that's $32 profit minus eBay/Paypal fees for basically no work at all. I guess my secret is out now. :lol

Danielsan

Sorry for the crappy overlit photo
septemberpurchases.jpg

PSP Piano Black €169
Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo 1GB €29
Daxter €20
Blue Dragon €60
Metal Gear Solid (2discs)
+
Metal Gear Solid + Special Mission(3 discs)
€7,50 for both, what a steal that was :D

Total money lost €285,50, my wallet am cry :(

Klotera

Calm month as I'm finishing up Resident Evil 4 Wii and getting into Bioshock, which should keep me busy for a while. I'm managing to restrain my self (for the moment) from buying Metroid Prime 3 until I finish those.

IA.jpg

SOR2.jpg

FFS.jpg

Also, Wii component cables, but hooked those up right away, so no picture.

Also, my five free blu-rays from buying the PS3 haven't shown up. Expecting those, too. Seems to be taking longer than it is other people, so a little worried about the status of those.

Ichigo

1351441596_351a641341_o.jpg

PSP already has smudges on it :(
Stuck in one fight in Jean, stupid me forgot to save on the overworld....

Loving MPO

Have yet to start Okami

wiistick1.jpg

wiistick10.jpg

Just the fighting stick. Had Accent Core for awhile as I used this pic earlier in the Hori Fighting Stick thread. Works great not just as an arcade stick, but as a controller for SNES/NES/TG-16/Genesis/probably Neo Geo as well. Plus it has TURBO BUTTONS!!! :D

I should be getting my second one later on this week in the mail.

Top Bottom