• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

AirBrian

LEAGUE DETAILS:

http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=2210

League ID: 2210
League Name: GAF Rookies League
League Password: neckbeard

http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/join/

The Line-Up:

01. AirBrian - Bears
02. woodchuck - Cowboys
03. LJ11 - Bills
04. Somnia - Eagles
05. daw840 - Chiefs
06. Nightz - Cardinals
07. Birdbomb - Saints
08. Andowsky - Broncos
09. Birdman02 - 49ers
10. BigJonsson - Giants
11. BigAT - Chargers
12. vumpler - Panthers
13. sableholic - Redskins
14. dammitmattt - Patriots
15. Slo - Vikings
16. bosevan - Titans
17. mr stroke - Packers
18. tcvr0d - Colts
19. Blakero - Lions
20. Classic_Gs - Steelers

The List:
Code:
[u]Team[/u]		[u]GAF[/u]		[u]GT[/u]		[u]AIM[/u]

Bears		AirBrian	AirBrian	AirBrian14
Lions		Blakero		On The Rochks	karishbhr
Packers		mr stroke	mr stroke
Vikings		Slo	 	SloGrind	NateCantDance
49ers		Birdman02 	Birdman1702	B1rdman02

Cowboys		woodchuck 	Dr Tim Whatley	thekavorka87
Eagles		Somnia          DKMS Somnia
Giants		BigJonsson 	BigJonsson25	BigJonsson24
Redskins	sableholic 	sableholic	sableholic
Cardinals	Nightz		N1ghtz		jaaaaay1

Panthers	Vumpler 	SpoonKiIIah	jason1nk	
Saints		BirdBomb	bird f3c3s
Chargers	BigAT 		BigAT4		CommandoAT
Chiefs		daw840 	 	DarkQberto	
Denver		Andowsky 	Andowsky	

Titans		bosevan		Farnsworth165	bonsevan77
Steelers	Classic_Gs	Classic Gs
Bills		LJ11		LJ11
Patriots	dammitmattt	dammitmattt
Colts		tcvr0d 	 	tcvr0d	        tcvrod

Subs:
(Send them a PM if you need a sub for a game.)

1. Righty10
2. squatingyeti

Birdman02

Anyone who bails on this league (without a legit reason) should get a swift kick in the groin!!!

I'm ready for the season to start...I think I finally found a playbook I really like.

AirBrian

Birdman02 said:
Anyone who bails on this league (without a legit reason) should get a swift kick in the groin!!!

I'm ready for the season to start...I think I finally found a playbook I really like.
Does it include a play where Gore doesn't get hurt? :p

Birdman02

AirBrian said:
Does it include a play where Gore doesn't get hurt? :p

You shut your dirty whore mouth!!!! The Tank promises to go over 100 yards in the next game
maybe 2
that we play.

And to answer your question...YES!!!
There are at least two 5 WR formations that will keep him off the field and injury free :(

Can we agree on some stats that just are too boring to track?

My TV sucks and I have to squint to read alot of the text, and entering in tackles was just a pain in the asshole

Redskins - Can you play Friday or Saturday during the daytime?

Birdman02

Just saw the schedule on LD (assuming it's right), and Frank the Tank is very pleased that he gets to make Brian Urlacher his bitch...TWICE!!!!!

Slo

Somnia, looks like you're my week 1 opponent. When's good for you? I've got to warn you, I haven't played since 9/9! Watch out!

AirBrian

BigJonsson said:

My TV sucks and I have to squint to read alot of the text, and entering in tackles was just a pain in the asshole

Like I said in the other thread, for defense, you don't have to get every tackle. Just get the players with multiple tackles and any players with important defensive stats (i.e. INTs, fumbles, safeties, DEF TDs, etc.).

Personally, I don't record any player with just 1 tackle.

AirBrian

Birdman02 said:
Just saw the schedule on LD (assuming it's right), and Frank the Tank is very pleased that he gets to make Brian Urlacher his bitch...TWICE!!!!!
That's OK, Mr. Briggs will be waiting to deflate the Tank!

BigAT said:
Can we get everyone's GamerTag into the OP again? That was a nice resource to have.
Yeah, I'm working on it. :)

Slo

woodchuck said:
anyone who mysteriously flakes out on the league without good reason should get banned

On top of that, people need to check the damned forum, not just hope somebody gets a hold of them on AIM or XBL to schedule games. This is home base. We shouldn't have to send you a God damned candy-gram or write smoke letters in the sky to get your attention. POST HERE.

woodchuck

Slo said:
On top of that, people need to check the damned forum, not just hope somebody gets a hold of them on AIM or XBL to schedule games. This is home base. We shouldn't have to send you a God damned candy-gram or write smoke letters in the sky to get your attention. POST HERE.

:lol

oh shit. arizona's back in the nfc east!

Nightz

Slo said:
:lol So true though.

woodchuck said:
oh shit. arizona's back in the nfc east!
And in first place!
for the only time this season :(
All the division look pretty competitive, so it should be fun. :D

When are you available to play woodchuck?

AirBrian

Oh, and for some reason the old player stats are showing up on the front page. It's weird because if you go to the stats section, there's nothing there. I've sent an email to LD about it, so hopefully this will get corrected today.

Slo said:
<3

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
woodchuck said:
I'm busy pretty much all day and night today unless it's around midnight CST.

as for saturday, i'm free all day after 4 pm CST
lol holy shit

daw840

AirBrian said:
Like I said in the other thread, for defense, you don't have to get every tackle. Just get the players with multiple tackles and any players with important defensive stats (i.e. INTs, fumbles, safeties, DEF TDs, etc.).

Personally, I don't record any player with just 1 tackle.

I seem to have stats OCD, I can't omit 1 tackle players. I just can't fucking do it. I try to, but I just can't.:lol

Slo said:

In the words of The Miracles: I second that emotion. <3

Is that reference to obscure?

Nightz

woodchuck said:
I'm busy pretty much all day and night today unless it's around midnight CST.

as for saturday, i'm free all day after 4 pm CST
I might be on around midnight CST...depends how tired I am. I should be around tomorrow night though if we can't get the game in today.

BigJonsson said:

I'm heading out to Italy so you'll need to use one of the subs. I'll post once i'm back

Somnia

Slo said:
Somnia, looks like you're my week 1 opponent. When's good for you? I've got to warn you, I haven't played since 9/9! Watch out!

I'll be available anytime tomorrow after 530PM CST...anytime Sunday after 7PM CST..I dont have my schedule for monday on yet, but let me know if either of those work (just pm me). I could play tonight also if you want so just shoot me a PM and let me know.

Slo

Somnia said:
I'll be available anytime tomorrow after 530PM CST...anytime Sunday after 7PM CST..I dont have my schedule for monday on yet, but let me know if either of those work (just pm me). I could play tonight also if you want so just shoot me a PM and let me know.

Sunday night might work.

BigAT

BigJonsson said:
Who can sub for the 'Skins this week?

As much as it's going to disgust me to use the awful Redskins against my Giants, I can sub anytime today aside from 3:30-7 (EST). When are you going to be around?

Somnia

Slo said:
Sunday night might work.

Alright just let me know...I'll check here when I get off work on Sunday. If that doesn't work I'm available anytime after 10pm cst on monday or 6pm cst on Tuesday

woodchuck

Nightz, I'm going to get something to eat really quick. Can you play around 8 PM CST? If not, can you post when you'll be available?

Nightz

woodchuck said:
Nightz, I'm going to get something to eat really quick. Can you play around 8 PM CST? If not, can you post when you'll be available?
Sorry, I was invited to a party last minute and spent pretty much the whole day there. I just got home now. If you're still available, I can play in about 20 minutes after I take a shower.

woodchuck

Nightz said:
Sorry, I was invited to a party last minute and spent pretty much the whole day there. I just got home now. If you're still available, I can play in about 20 minutes after I take a shower.

alright. 11 pm CST?

AirBrian

Blakero, when do you want to get our game in? I'll be around most of tomorrow watching football. I'd prefer to get it in during the day though as the Bears play tomorrow night.

Nightz

GG woodchuck. I couldn't get my offense going at all and Warner completely stunk it up. I found myself getting into the old habit of just watching one receiver and trying to force it in instead of being more patient, and it cost me dearly. 0-16 here I come! :lol

Slo

Somnia said:
Alright just let me know...I'll check here when I get off work on Sunday. If that doesn't work I'm available anytime after 10pm cst on monday or 6pm cst on Tuesday

Holy crap. :O

woodchuck

Nightz said:
GG woodchuck. I couldn't get my offense going at all and Warner completely stunk it up. I found myself getting into the old habit of just watching one receiver and trying to force it in instead of being more patient, and it cost me dearly. 0-16 here I come! :lol

Good game.

Man, that was an ugly game. Interceptions left and right. Game would have been a lot closer if you hadn't spotted me 10 points with those early interceptions.

If you noticed, I took a knee with 1 minute left in the 1st half. Didn't want to risk anything in my own half :lol

BigAT

GG, pretty solid defense on both ends.

So how do things work now as far as entering stats go? Do I have to get access to the Skins to enter their stuff?

daw840

BigAT said:
GG, pretty solid defense on both ends.

So how do things work now as far as entering stats go? Do I have to get access to the Skins to enter their stuff?

I can give you temporary access.

Yea, good game

If I could go a game without throwing multiple red-zone INT's then I might have a chance at winning lol

I came sooo close to blocking a punt, I was shocked

Top Bottom