• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My Arlong is at special level 7, no max.

Nice, my S. Lvl is still at 1 - havent played that Island much and when i did i only got shitty drops :-/

Will try harder if the Island comes back.

Evolved my Ballon Luffy today to a level 33 Gear 3 Luffy.

You know, one of those is fucking great, but two Gear 3 Luffys? Fucking gamebreaker.
KuGsj.gif

Nice, welcome to the club - just in time for Mihawk !!

Kumo

Well I've finally been able to start playing after rerolling for balloon luffy.

Looking for people to add! My ID is 380 427 053 :)

If you're confident you can hit perfects and have some other STR units (like Arlong, whose event finishes in a few hours) you'll be able to kill him quite fast.

I'm faairly good at hitting perfects, but my arlong is still on his first evolution.

My Vivi is at level 60 so..

chrono01

My first two Seahorse runs netted me 2 Seahorse Elders so...

PZtVYGm.jpg

oUAkO3h.jpg

Thanks to yesterday's turtles, got Marco to 40 and Shanks to 35. Boom!
Two great units you have there. Congrats on evolving them!

Important announcement: the SUNBROS PIRATES@gaf will have a Name Chance to Bebop PIRATES@gaf. Thank you for your understanding, but no fruits for you.
Also kudos to chrono for letting me use his ace a hundred time.
Happy to help. :)

Evolved my Ballon Luffy today to a level 33 Gear 3 Luffy.

You know, one of those is fucking great, but two Gear 3 Luffys? Fucking gamebreaker.
KuGsj.gif
I can't wait to evolve my Balloon Luffy to Gear Third tomorrow [when the enhanced Penguind daily starts]. Here's hoping it doesn't take me too long to get a Red Pirate Penguin, I really want to see the full power of a Gear Third Luffy team. I have a bunch of XP fodder to throw into him too.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I can't imagine playing with a Vivi team after crushing the living shiz out of everything with a dual Luffy team. Been getting precariously close to the 1mil damage mark. Was 15k off today.

Majukun

i don't really care for purple turtles since you can gt tons of them durig turtle time..so I'm gonna concentrate on getting dj sanji skillbooks..that is gonna be valuable during turtle time since most of the time i have to stall to charge his skill an defeat the elders

i don't really care for purple turtles since you can gt tons of them durig turtle time..so I'm gonna concentrate on getting dj sanji skillbooks..that is gonna be valuable during turtle time since most of the time i have to stall to charge his skill an defeat the elders

Don Krieg has yellow turtles as well.

b909bf16ef3362f6f9d11a0f8ff749d5.jpg

Mazre

Also, damn Android, after getting G3 Luffy I thought I sucked hard at scoring perfects, but then I tried turning SFX off and now I'm finally playing lag free and I can see when a miss is actually my fault and not the game skipping frames.

Wow...night and day difference when switching off SFX. The standard animation was easy to perfect but G3/Asura Zoro/Evolved Arlong etc tended to skip right around the frames for landing a perfect, much easier now.

Probably should've posted sooner but anyone looking for a G3 luffy friend feel free to add:

Mazre@GAF

pelicansurf

Also, evolved Marco is one of the fastest animations there is. Faster than Don Krieg, G3 Luffy, etc. I totally whiffed the first time I used him.

Xcution

Morgan will come a few days after Mihawk and will have green turtles. That's better IMO, not everyone has the patience to keep turtles sitting in their char box.

You so mean to me bro, lol. My problem now is slots. Running shot on space to store turtles even with 180 slots :(

I'm glad that i finally have Vivi. Even though i can't prepare her to Mihawk, but it's only one PSY unit i have besides Usopp, so i can feed yellow fodder and turtles to her.

Morgan will come a few days after Mihawk and will have green turtles. That's better IMO, not everyone has the patience to keep turtles sitting in their char box.

I'm definitely one of them. I spend all my turtle immediately. Although to be fair, the reason is because I'm anal about having characters unevolved, so I need to spend the moniez to evolve everybody ASAP.

Xcution

I'm definitely one of them. I spend all my turtle immediately. Although to be fair, the reason is because I'm anal about having characters unevolved, so I need to spend the moniez to evolve everybody ASAP.

I takes a lot not to use them but then i think, once i evolve Migawk same day and get him high level i can use him :)

chrono01

Don Krieg event now live!

I ran it once, but I want to save my Stamina for the Penguin daily when it appears. I'll farm a Don Krieg once I get what I need from the dailies.

Xcution

Don Krieg event now live!

I ran it once, but I want to save my Stamina for the Penguin daily when it appears. I'll farm a Don Krieg once I get what I need from the dailies.

Completed them all not too bad. Must have god usopp ready for 30 stam just in case. Got three books for sanji. Rdy for max.

Beat the expert stage twice, once with a double Ace lead and the other with a double Zeff. A couple of things:

All of the boss and minibosses spawn with multicolored mobs so manually targeting will help you out a good bit.

Gin hits for about 2000 damage and attacks every 2 turns and can be a bit tanky.

The one time I ran into Pearl I used Diablo Jamble Sanji's special and OHKO'd him and his mob so there's that.

Don Krieg isn't all that bad. He spawns with a mob and attacks every 2 turns for 4000 damage. He has a bit of a defense to him so just hit your perfects and have God Usopp ready.

Oh and the level spawns both yellow and purple turtles.

pelicansurf

Strongest Damage Dealer for INT as of now..
Have you met Vista? He is Mr. Damage for an int team.

G3 Luffy team crushed expert. Tons of places to stall and really good variety of drops (yellow AND purple turtles, semi-rare units, good XP/beli rate). Looks like it's farming time.

Om3ga

If this is anything like Arlong I'll probably have to drop down to Elite just to drop Krieg. I dropped quite a bit of Arlong skillbooks on Expert, but out of all the times I did it Arlong didn't drop once.

Edit:

btw why did Bjork get banned?

Rurunaki

Have you met Vista? He is Mr. Damage for an int team.

G3 Luffy team crushed expert. Tons of places to stall and really good variety of drops (yellow AND purple turtles, semi-rare units, good XP/beli rate). Looks like it's farming time.

Well yeah Vista is the tier 1 INT team currently, but outside of him Krieg is the heaviest hitter.

For reference: (My current Int team)

Capt: Happiness Punch Nami (53)

Vista (63)
Krieg (35 working on him)
Buggy (47 will be replaced by Nico Robin as soon as I can get her)
Mr. 3 (51)

Unless I'm doing a 1 turn burst team with Brain Point Chopper and Buggy, this is my go to INT team atm.

Wazzy

Banned
I got two elder sea horse easily so I'm good for future evo's involving it. Now I'll probably have to wait until Friday to get my crabs since farming them normally is a pain.

Is Fullbody farmable? I think I sold the one I had by accident.

Man, Expert Don Krieg does not hit very hard. Thought I was going to lose my game against him and he just... didn't do nearly the damage I thought he would. Not that I'm complaining.

Is Fullbody farmable? I think I sold the one I had by accident.

Baratie 2, I believe.

Tidd

Did expert Krieg when I was half asleep and failed miserably because I failed my perfects. :( 2nd try was no problem. :D note to myself: For Mihawk be 100% awake.

Just added arm point chopper to my mihawk team as his special gives enemies half defense for two turns and he has just enough cost to fit my whitebeard team

Dandte

Well yeah Vista is the tier 1 INT team currently, but outside of him Krieg is the heaviest hitter.

For reference: (My current Int team)

Capt: Happiness Punch Nami (53)

Vista (63)
Krieg (35 working on him)
Buggy (47 will be replaced by Nico Robin as soon as I can get her)
Mr. 3 (51)

Unless I'm doing a 1 turn burst team with Brain Point Chopper and Buggy, this is my go to INT team atm.

I'm using the exact same Team but instead of Vista I'm using a purple dragon...I want vista and nico robin so Bad :(
My main team is PSY, you can imagine how happy I am.
Looks like turtle is back on the menu... Poor vivi... No variation for you.

My current psy Team is:

4* lvl 50 shanks
5* lvl 34 vivi
4* lvl 26 marco
4* lvl 46 god usopp
Yellow dragon
Would Marco be the better captain?
Also Psys really need more life, and attack and garp...

Wazzy

Banned
Man, Expert Don Krieg does not hit very hard. Thought I was going to lose my game against him and he just... didn't do nearly the damage I thought he would. Not that I'm complaining.

Baratie 2, I believe.

Awesome thanks! I've been hitting that level but wanted to make sure he would drop from it.

Edit: anddddddddddd I got him :)

RalchAC

I already have a Don Krieg (first form still though) so I didn't feel especially happy when I got him. I've got a Gin and a Krieg so far, and I've only done a Beginner, a Veteran and an Expert Run. I'm 400 EXP away from leveling up so I'll try to get that exp and do some more runs this morning.

The Yellow Turtles are nice. If it's true that Morgan is going to have Green Turtles that's awesome news. I'd need them for my Asura Zoro and Mihawk. Aldiva should give us plenty of Red Turtles next week.

Majukun

fora moment I thought that the rookie krieg was a 0 stamina stage...
done the first run to expert.. got nothing but baby turtles....

RalchAC

So going by their guide they recommend me to do the 30 stamina version.

I guess I'll try it first. I'll only do the 40 stamina one if I don't get Mihawk on the easier version (it'll probably cost me gems though). I don't think I'm going to farm him for this event. He is definitely going to come back, and getting him once is good enough for me right now TBH.

Nibel

My Gear 3rd Luffy is level 35, I'm still sorta addicted to Vivi's healing though.

Still need to get her as well; as far as I can say, you can destroy the entire game with two G3 Luffys and a good group of characters

Nice, welcome to the club - just in time for Mihawk !!

Hehe, thanks bro. Yeah, hope that I might stand a chance against him when he shows up.

I can't wait to evolve my Balloon Luffy to Gear Third tomorrow [when the enhanced Penguind daily starts]. Here's hoping it doesn't take me too long to get a Red Pirate Penguin, I really want to see the full power of a Gear Third Luffy team. I have a bunch of XP fodder to throw into him too.

FWIW, I got the red higher-tier pinguin from Logue Town Chapter since he always shows up there.

The penguin event is live, two of them, the normal rookie one and a 15 stamina one. And yeah, Krieg has yellow turtles, just got one, heh

Top Bottom