• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Squall516

Those will always start with a 1 turn countdown, but in 40 stamina every team should be able to kill them in 1 turn as long as you have a unit with a combo of 5+ and use it to attack the seahorse. If you're not confident in your perfects then just use the "miss technique".

None of that makes sense? Let me quote a post from the earlier days of this game when we were analyzing the high DEF mob of Elite Buggy:

So for stage 4/5 in 40 stamina, manually target the seahorse, hit him with Usopp (6 combo), miss, tap your next unit, miss, rinse and repeat.

thanks for the info, and ya i noticed the miss technique too when i watched a couple videos. the problem is that i dont have anyone with more than 5 combo other then usopp and having usop on my team will put me over my hp limit i think, or should i replace usop with shanks as my yellow dude? and the other thing is that when ive tried to do that before, and i let them miss i always seem to be like a millisecond to late to click on my next character and it always just ends my turn and goes to them so not sure if im doing it right or not. but if i can get 6 hit on seashores and everyone else has at least 5 i should be able to just wipe them all out by missing right? and if not at the very least, if im able to kill all but 1 i should still be ok bc laboon should be able to save me from the last guy right? but ya thanks a lot of the help and hopefully it will work out and best of luck to everyone else lol :D

5* Vivi has 6 combo and Laboon has 5, it doesn't matter if all the rest have 4 combo since all you need to do is target the seahorse and attack him with Vivi. As for your miss timing, hit the 0-stamina island and practice missing against the easy mobs in the early stages.

Squall516

5* Vivi has 6 combo and Laboon has 5, it doesn't matter if all the rest have 4 combo since all you need to do is target the seahorse and attack him with Vivi. As for your miss timing, hit the 0-stamina island and practice missing against the easy mobs in the early stages.

oh ok, so ya then i can keep shanks, and use vivi to hit the seahorse and the rest of the team i believe all have 5 at least which should be enough to kill the other dudes. and good looking out smart idea to practice that on the 0 stam stage. Ima go do that now. thanks ^_^

also anyone else have a high lvl vivi i can add if not added you already or maybe someone else on your friends list? like if you use a friend when do they pop back up to become available to use again? bc i just looked when i tried to do the first morgan stage and my high lvl vivi wasnt there to select so now im worried she wont be there to do Mihawk in a couple hrs?

Heng

oh ok, so ya then i can keep shanks, and use vivi to hit the seahorse and the rest of the team i believe all have 5 at least which should be enough to kill the other dudes. and good looking out smart idea to practice that on the 0 stam stage. Ima go do that now. thanks ^_^

also anyone else have a high lvl vivi i can add if not added you already or maybe someone else on your friends list? like if you use a friend when do they pop back up to become available to use again? bc i just looked when i tried to do the first morgan stage and my high lvl vivi wasnt there to select so now im worried she wont be there to do Mihawk in a couple hrs?
How high do you need Vivi? Mines 72. If anyone needs a Vivi, feel free to add me at 143845157. I'll try to keep a spot open for gaf members.

Lvl 99 Vivi from my friend list: 443,784,324
Vivi is captain right now but I can't guarantee that they'll keep her for Mihawk as they have lvl 99 everything. :p

Squall516

Lvl 99 Vivi from my friend list: 443,784,324
Vivi is captain right now but I can't guarantee that they'll keep her for Mihawk as they have lvl 99 everything. :p

gahh my luck i added him and says friend list is full lol T_T so damn. but thanks for the help. that would have been amazing not even just for vivi, especially if hes got like ton of other people lvl 99 lol thats freaking awesome!! im gonna keep trying to add him hopefully i can add him if he lvls and gets more friend spots or something lol

clicking

Neo Member
Just finalized my Vivi team for mihawk, just under the HP limit with a 230hp merry.
GJZJysi.jpg

If anyone needs a Vivi feel free to add, also have two slots to break chests, I'm gold today.
Quote for id

Squall516

Just finalized my Vivi team for mihawk, just under the HP limit with a 230hp merry.

If anyone needs a Vivi feel free to add, also have two slots to break chests, I'm gold today.

awesome adding you right now man. pirate name squall516 also. and ya i need to do 2 more pirate chests this week too. so can you help me out? im down to do it now :D

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Planning to spend 30-40 gems farming Mihawk 40 STA tonight. For other farmers like myself, are you planning to wait for the next skillup event beofre trying to max his special?
I'd recommend doing so. I used 14 Sanji skillbooks for 3 skill levels and like 10 horn point chopper skillbooks for 2 skill levels. Terrible, but I needed room for turtles. You'll waste all those gems if you don't wait.

wFUI1CW.jpg

The official-ticial Mihawk busting team.

Majukun

looking for laboon players since i have very few of them..just add my secondary account from the gaf list on the first post,i have a vivi lv 72 waiting for ya

Squall516

You Gold? Cause I'm DOWN son.

Edit: Sent you a friend request.

i dont think im gold today :/ but could really use the help i have 2 games left and havnt gotten any keys. so really could use the gold chests to try and get some keys lol. but if you wanna wait to do it with another gold thats all good too man :)

i dont think im gold today :/ but could really use the help i have 2 games left and havnt gotten any keys. so really could use the gold chests to try and get some keys lol. but if you wanna wait to do it with another gold thats all good too man :)

Nah, that's okay man! Add me and we'll do this thing.

Why not wait till you're gold yourself? Did you miss it already?

Squall516

so i have another question too. I was looking on my friends list and i guess apparently someone that had another captain selected switched over to vivi now and is pretty high lvl. and i use went to practice on the 0 stam stage but that person doesn't show up to select as a guest captain (which is the person i would use for mihawk so didnt select them to use now) but was just curious bc i dont think i used them today.

so its weird why dont they show up as a friend captain to select or rather. why dont all the ones that you are able to use always show up? ive noticed its usually not everyone that is actually available on the friends list. so how do i get them to appear? and if i use them, then do they just show up available again to use the next day?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
so i have another question too. I was looking on my friends list and i guess apparently someone that had another captain selected switched over to vivi now and is pretty high lvl. and i use went to practice on the 0 stam stage but that person doesn't show up to select as a guest captain (which is the person i would use for mihawk so didnt select them to use now) but was just curious bc i dont think i used them today.

so its weird why dont they show up as a friend captain to select or rather. why dont all the ones that you are able to use always show up? ive noticed its usually not everyone that is actually available on the friends list. so how do i get them to appear? and if i use them, then do they just show up available again to use the next day?
You have to log off and log back in and so do they. Otherwise your list won't repopulate.

Squall516

You have to log off and log back in and so do they. Otherwise your list won't repopulate.
Ahh ok ya I guess that does make sense. So if I have a friend that I havnt used and they don't show up then just keep logging off and back in till they do I guess right? Thanks. And the normal reset ever day is 3am est time right? so if I used a friend they should be able to be used again the next day too right?

Mihawk...Mihawk...Mihawk...

Only 55 mins to go, come on timelord make time fo by faster.

Shit! I thought Mohawk came at 1AM not 11PM! Noooooooooooo! Now I'll have to wait an extra 40 minutes till I have enough stamina to fight him...

Are there any other gold chesters out there that will do my last friend game with me so that I can drown my sorrow?

Xcution

lol i got all excited i thought it was about to start 20min ago (10pm est time for me) but i realized its also 1 hr later before of DST lol >_< so 40 more min lol

Lol i am EST as well and was also excited for minute then i remembered that Namco hates us lol

Can someone tell me how do I find out what chest I am for barrels and do they change on a day to day basis according to your 6th number?

It's based on the thousandths digit of your friend id, or the 6th number from the left. You're a 2 so the best way to find what chest you are is to find someone on your friends list who has the same digit as you and use them as a reference.

Gah! I have to wait another 43 minutes for my stamina hits 40. I'll get you Mihawk, just you wait!

On the bright side I got 15 keys from my Friend Games today so I at least have that going for me.

So. I am at the Seahorse now. Just try to defeat it normally with a Vivi laboon and dont worry? Everyone has just 1 turn so I am scared they will kill me.

Ferga

What the hell. 40 Stamina was so much easier than I thought with G3.

I downed him in 2 turns. I was expecting at least 4 turns.

Kitoro

So.. will this team cut it for 30 stamina Mihawk with a 72+ Vivi friend?

2015-04-29.jpg

Can I level them up some more, or do I have to worry about exceeding a certain amount of HP?

Also, any level 72+ Vivi friends want to friend me for my V2 Zoro?

My ID is: 601, 445, 773

Uthred

Didnt manage to get a single one of the recommended units for Mihawk, tempted to try it with Shanks and just throw stones at it

Ferga

I just fused:

Some high level green fodder

2 evolved green pigs

9 elder turtles

5 teen turtles

I did it 2 at a time and I got 0 Super Successes from 10 different power ups

God damn it.

Jayhawk

I got Mihawk from one try at the 30 stamina version using double G3 Luffy. Since my guys are weak overall, I had to use a couple of Rainbow Gems to beat him. Oh well, I figured I would rather risk a couple gems, when those gems may end up disappointing me with a 3rd Mr. 5 card from a pull or something.

Wow. 30 Mihawk is an absolute breeze with Gear Third. First try, got him to drop... that was ridiculously easy. Never even got hit aside from pre-emptive strikes.

Top Bottom