• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

linkent

Hi Boys,

K3Ydukh

tadabola

4 gems with double arlong and level 8 merry, but could have used only 2 if I wasnt locked on beggining, and havent missed my last attack. not that hard at all.

evolved him right away

now a lot of mihawk friends and 2.5 bonus. why didn't I waited 10 minutes?

clicking

Neo Member
Got him with Vivi Laboon, wasn't too bad, 20 minutes.

Failed on my second account with G3 as I forgot to stall at the penguin....

chrono01

I completed both 30-stamina and 40-stamina Mihawk, got the drop both times. \o/

As expected, it was easy with a Gear Third Luffy team. Now to farm 40-stamina as much as I can before he leaves. I won't be using Rainbow Gems this time, though.

Unfortunately I won't be able to evolve him. No Elder Seahorse. :/

Rurunaki

As expected, it was easy with a Gear Third Luffy team. Now to farm 40-stamina as much as I can before he leaves. I won't be using Rainbow Gems this time, though.

The release of Gear 3rd Luffy made Mihawk way too easy..

chrono01

The release of Gear 3rd Luffy made Mihawk way too easy..
Seriously. I can imagine him being a lot harder when he was first released in Japan, since they didn't have G3 Luffy at that time. It kind of makes the whole battle trivial if you have him.

I'm not complaining, though!

Unfortunately I won't be able to evolve him. No Elder Seahorse. :/

If you're lucky enough you'll get a seahorse drop from 40 stamina. :p

linkent

looking forward to next Mihawk to farm him with Gems, when i have max 80Sta.
for this one I will do 40, wait for another 40, then gem. and repeat.

edit: the current super success is only for power up right? not for skill?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I already got a gold seahorse drop. I'm at 78 stamina, so I don't know if level 40 Mihawk + wait 11-20 minutes to run him again or just do prison escape dude on expert, and re-gem. Decisions.

chrono01

I already got a gold seahorse drop. I'm at 78 stamina, so I don't know if level 40 Mihawk + wait 11-20 minutes to run him again or just do prison escape dude on expert, and re-gem. Decisions.
I'd wait the 11-20 minutes to run Mihawk again, personally, considering he's only around for 24 hours.

Rurunaki

I'll wait for the next Mihawk event before re-gemming. I'd save my gems for the next Sugofest imo. Probably for the Supernovas.

chrono01

I'll wait for the next Mihawk event before re-gemming. I'd save my gems for the next Sugofest imo. Probably for the Supernovas.
Same.
Mihawk will be around multiple times later, and by then we'll have more stamina to get more use out of each Rainbow Gem refresh.

I'd love to max-skill Mihawk right away, but I'm not going to go too crazy about it. More of a...long-time goal, as it were. I want to save my Rainbow Gems for when Rayleigh is introduced.

Jayhawk

Note that it isn't worth pulling cards during the next Sugofest if the global version follows the same pattern as the Japanese version. The next Sugofest will only have the first set of Supernovas and no Rayleigh. However, the first set of Supernova cards will also be released in the Sugofest after, in addition to Rayleigh and a few others. So use the gems when you are able to get Rayleigh AND the Supernovas in the second Sugofest from now.

Kitoro

Downed 30 Stamina Mihawk easily with my V2 Zoro/Vivi combo, and he dropped first try. Glad to be done with this so fast!

Now, back to Brave Frontier and Terra Battle until Rayleigh releases...

Like 4839434 have Laboon or Vivi on my friends list, including many GAF people. I'ma keep Evolved Mihawk on just in case anybody wants to try him to see what he's like. I just cleared the practice stage with him as captain. Only had the crew cost for a couple other dudes though. Still, did the whole thing without ever getting hit once. He's pretty sweet.

chrono01

Note that it isn't worth pulling cards during the next Sugofest if the global version follows the same pattern as the Japanese version. The next Sugofest will only have the first set of Supernovas and no Rayleigh. However, the first set of Supernova cards will also be released in the Sugofest after, in addition to Rayleigh and a few others. So use the gems when you are able to get Rayleigh AND the Supernovas in the second Sugofest from now.
Yeah, definitely waiting for Part Two.

Oh, another Mihawk obtained! [40-Stamina]

Kyou

That wasn't nearly as hard to get to Mihawk or nearly as long to beat Mihawk as I assumed.

I take it most people did the 40 version?

chrono01

If I can complete 40-stamina at each opportunity [which I should, unless I mess up on my Perfect] that will give me around 6 copies [not including the initial one I have Favorited] for skill-up's. That's also not taking into account possible Rank Up's, where my stamina will be replenished. I could get 8 out of it, if I time everything right. Maybe even more.

That's not too bad. If I can get at least 2-3 skill-up's out of that, I'd be happy.

Rurunaki

If I can complete 40-stamina at each opportunity [which I should, unless I mess up on my Perfect] that will give me around 6 copies [not including the initial one I have Favorited] for skill-up's. That's also not taking into account possible Rank Up's, where my stamina will be replenished.

That's not too bad. If I can get at least 1-2 skill-up's out of that, I'd be happy.

Sad thing about Mihawk is I don't think I'll use him outside events where the boss is QCK.. G3 Luffy is just too OP (heh).

Kyou

If I can complete 40-stamina at each opportunity [which I should, unless I mess up on my Perfect] that will give me around 6 copies [not including the initial one I have Favorited] for skill-up's. That's also not taking into account possible Rank Up's, where my stamina will be replenished. I could get 8 out of it, if I time everything right. Maybe even more.

That's not too bad. If I can get at least 2-3 skill-up's out of that, I'd be happy.

oh god nope, no way am I doing that again.

Rurunaki

This is true. For raid events, G3 Luffy is pretty beastly.

Still, as you mentioned, Mihawk will be Godly for those QCK bosses.

Yup. G3 Luffy lineup is so flexible with Alvida and Hammer Ussop.. Although my Mihawk slash team is looking good with Candle Guy (delay), and Arlong.. I feel it's missing that "DEF" utility (Smoker should've been a slasher heh).

Heng

I went with 40 stam to get the first Mihawk to 20, and did 3 runs on 30 stamina, which he dropped all 3 times. I'm not sure which to farm; 30 stamina is faster but is not guarantee to drop while 40 takes forever. Is double Mihawk + slasher with Usopp and Alvida able to clear 40 stamina without using a gem?

Also does anyone know when the advanced training ground will appear? I want his ship.

chrono01

Got him. Leveled up. Going for him again.
If I use him to power him up, I get double XP?
You got it.

Save your copies for a skill up event, though!

Yup. G3 Luffy lineup is so flexible with Alvida and Hammer Ussop.. Although my Mihawk slash team is looking good with Candle Guy (delay), and Arlong.. I feel it's missing that "DEF" utility (Smoker should've been a slasher heh).
Yeah, the flexibility is what really makes him great [along with his power]. For general farming, though, I can see a Mihawk team being great.

Top Bottom